What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The Azeris despite getting all these support are still getting embarrassed in many fronts. Just imagine the humiliations they would suffer if Iran and/or Russia actually starting supporting the Armenians. Iran and Russia could turn the tide of this conflict with a snap of their fingers if they wanted by bringing in some serious hardware. The Turks despite their propaganda are actually quite weak technologically. Even their UAVs are subpar and apparently rely heavily on foreign technology. Just today the Canadian banned export of sensors to the Turks that are used in their UAVs. Apparently they cannot even build sensors?

Canada suspends exports of military drone technology to Turkey

Iran is extremely calculating and is once again playing a smart game of chess whilst these likes Aliyev are playing more a game of Russian Roulette.

They've made lots of claims but can't back it up with any geo-location, pictures or videos.

Like I said, 2 days ago Aliyev claimed that the city of Matagis in the north of the enclave had been decisively captured. It should be noted Aliyev made this claim in 2016 but it turned out to be fake back then.

Today Azerbaijan releases footage, a trophy video, of a village much closer towards the Azeri border, away from Matagis, which is further inside the enclave. So can we trust their claims ? I honestly don't think we can.

Azerbaijan has been caught faking alot of evidence lately, including drilling a hole in the ground where they put a decoy bomb near a power plant to garner international sympathy. They couldn't even make it convincing I suppose ? It's like those fake videos in Idlib showing "civilians" in the aftermath of an airstrike, except they're wearing makeup and they aren't even really hurt in the least.

Azerbaijan / Turkey has lost 3000+ soldiers / mercenaries, 100+ drones, aircraft, loitering munitions, 300 tanks, ifvs, trucks
Azerbaijan only has 50,000 soldiers approx.

With injuries included they've now lost something like 20% of their fighting force. Today another 200 were killed and hundreds more injured and fled in a massive ambush. The question is, with such massive losses and miniscule gains, at this rate how long can Azerbaijan and Turkey keep this up ?

Their latest video of airstrikes doesn't even show the impacts of any airstrikes. They just show Armenian trucks, tanks on the ground from the air. It's most likely surveillance footage. They have also been caught recycling old footage and showing various angles of strikes, passing it off as new footage.

Military analysts using satellite evidence can see their air capacity badly depleted. Armenia is not Afrin and the YPG/PKK. Armenia has modern fighter jets they can use to shoot down Turkish drones. Armenia has air defenses and is getting re-supplied constantly from Iran / Russia.

Usually to advance on any front, an army on the offensive must outnumber the defenders 3 to 1.

Azerbaijan's population is 3 times larger than Armenia but in the mountains 3 to 1 is not enough. You need 6 to 1 or 10 to 1 and absolute air superiority to advance. Even then you can expect hefty casualties against a determined foe.

Look at Ras Al Ayn. A village near the Turkish border in Syria. The Turks had satellites, drones, jets, tanks and every conceivable advantage, outnumbering their enemies by a massive margin. After 1 week they negotiated with Trump and the PKK / YPG was allowed to withdraw from the village.

This is why Erdogan uses mercenaries. After the failed coup and massive purge, Turkey's army is not formidable. Now today Erdogan's people lashed out, blaming the army for losses in Syria and stating that the army prevented them from conquering large swaths of Syrian territory.

Canada is no longer selling Turkey advanced optics for their drones. Turkish fanboys are saying "we can build it ourselves" and they're showing some Turkish optics made by Aselsan. Those optics probably use vital foreign parts as well though.

If Turkish products are good enough though why use German engines and Canadian Optics ?

Another Turkish fanboy says "All of Iran's weapons are JUNK, ALL CARDBOARD. Turkey is a drone superpower. Our drones are better than even Russia"

I started laughing uncontrollably and informed him "Who shot down RQ-4 ? Who hit Aramco which was defended by a high number of PAC-3 Patriots ? Who took down the RQ-170 ? The truth is that Turks will never have access to the technology that Iran has had access to."

Turkey builds 1 or 2 types of drones and saturates the air with them. In Libya they lost 20+ which have been verified and the real number is obviously much higher. They are now calling their drones "The Pantsir KILLERS" LOL The truth is Turkish drones are heavily reliant on foreign parts.

Honestly the only reason that Turkish drones are effective in contested airspace like Libya is because they saturate the air with so many of them. If an air defense unit has 4 missiles and 6 drones are sent after it, obviously we know what the end result will be.

Iran builds cheap drones, intermediate priced, high end drones, stealth drones and drones that can intercept jets. You can't even compare the two really.

Turkey can build alot of copies and various military products with vital parts. Iran also builds copies of various products but the difference is that Iran tries to make much of the hardware domestically instead of buying it abroad.

In any case, the Lira is now at an all time low. Iran's Rial is also in a bad situation but here's the thing, Iran has resources to fall back on. Iran has the 2nd largest reserves of natural gas, the 4th largest reserves of crude oil. They doesn't have anything like that and their attempt to steal Cypriate gas is putting them in a situation where the EU are seriously considering harsh sanctions.

Iran is also reforming it's currency in the next few years but Turkey already slashed 6 zeroes 15 years ago. 1 USD was 1 million Liras in 2005. They took off 6 zeroes and it was almost 1 to 1 for a while. Now it's 1 to 7.76 and it looks like it's about to depreciate much more in the immediately future.

I was watching a documentary recently and although Turkey as a nation has become wealthier under Erdogan, the average Turkish citizen is much poorer and worst off and they've not even under any serious sanctions so it's just pure mismanagement and corruption.

Anyways let's see how longs Erdogan clings onto power. Now with the economy faltering he's using the tried and tested methods from the authoritarian playbook, rallying national sentiments. I suppose only time will tell.

The Azeris despite getting all these support are still getting embarrassed in many fronts. Just imagine the humiliations they would suffer if Iran and/or Russia actually starting supporting the Armenians. Iran and Russia could turn the tide of this conflict with a snap of their fingers if they wanted by bringing in some serious hardware. The Turks despite their propaganda are actually quite weak technologically. Even their UAVs are subpar and apparently rely heavily on foreign technology. Just today the Canadian banned export of sensors to the Turks that are used in their UAVs. Apparently they cannot even build sensors?

Canada suspends exports of military drone technology to Turkey

Iran is extremely calculating and is once again playing a smart game of chess whilst these likes Aliyev are playing more a game of Russian Roulette.

Last edited:
Iran is publicly stating that they are not supplying any weapons to either side BUT Turkey and Azerbaijan deny the radical militants from Syria are in Armenia / Azerbaijan as well so Iran is playing this game as well.

Azeri patriot activists have released footage showing Iranian trucks transporting equipment to Armenia covered by tarps.

A pan Turkic agenda fueled by extremist militants is not in Iran's national interest. It makes sense for Iran to supply weapons to Armenia both from a financial and political standpoint.

This is from an Iranian with Azeri members in my family. Despite Azeri family members I am Iranian first and foremost and will always be until the day I die.

I think their would be alot more footage coming out then that one clip of the trucks entering the border. Which makes me think the aid is highly limited at best.

Unless Iran is using asympetrical techniques of supplying products such as laser guided artillery which can be put on a back of a pickup. I don't think the aid is substantial.

Everyone is just waiting for Iran to make the grave mistake and you will realize ain't nobody is coming to your assistance. What are the mistakes for Iran to get drawn into this conflict one way or another enraging Turkey-Pakistan-Uzbekistan and some of the other turkic nation allies in this axis and this axis is alot bigger then what I mentioned with infinite amount of wealth and manpower hidden it's like the titanic ice-berg you only see the tip now.

Your first of all surrounded from all areas, outnumbered and outgunned. Russia will stay clear of a potential nuclear war which could kick start WW3 but sacrificing Iran wouldn't bother Russia or any other allies. Completion of fall for Iran will then be max 1 year.

In reality your a featherweight. Tread carefully and choice wisely from which cop your going to drink from next. For I am praying for Iran to commit a massive mistake you will realize the people your dealing with are reckless and don't shy away from direct confrontations

Last edited:
Everyone is just waiting for Iran to make the grave mistake and you will realize ain't nobody is coming to your assistance. What are the mistakes for Iran to get drawn into this conflict one way or another enraging Turkey-Pakistan-Uzbekistan and some of the other turkic nation allies in this axis and this axis is alot bigger then what I mentioned with infinite amount of wealth and manpower hidden it's like the titanic ice-berg you only see the tip now.

Your first of all surrounded from all areas, outnumbered and outgunned. Russia will stay clear of a potential nuclear war which could kick start WW3 but sacrificing Iran wouldn't bother Russia or any other allies. Completion of fall for Iran will then be max 1 year.

Your nothing more then a paperweight. Tread carefully and choice wisely from which cop your going to drink from next. For I am praying for Iran to commit a massive mistake you will realize the people your dealing with are reckless and don't shy away from direct confrontations

and you really think pakistan will fight Iran to save turkey? ...that is the most funny post i read in this forum you made my day.
and talking about wealth i think you should have a look at the economy of those countries you mentioned and why you think uzbekistan will fight Iran for turkey? turkey can't beat the pkk and ypg and you think they can come after Iran. please don't say it to someone people will laugh at you.

and you really think pakistan will fight Iran to save turkey? ...that is the most funny post i read in this forum you made my day.
and talking about wealth i think you should have a look at the economy of those countries you mentioned and why you think uzbekistan will fight Iran for turkey? turkey can't beat the pkk and ypg and you think they can come after Iran. please don't say it to someone people will laugh at you.

Turkey has way more modernized army. Pkk? lol! Your the one who are hidding behind Russia in Syria who have conquered the Syrian lands under your nose. Because you failed against non-state actors so Russia had to save you.

You get daily bombed by Israel without ever answering? Israel can't even do that to Jordan how can it do to Iran repeatedly?

Turkey could do Iran in Alone? but yes Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Kazak, Turkemenistan and the other turkic nations are allies with Turkey or to put it short your neighbours. Don't kid yourself. Pakistan will come as a raging bull from the south. Nobody will tolerate miscalculations. Try to enrage Turkey and find out yourself how it will play out. You won't like it one bit

Last edited:

In reality your a featherweight. Tread carefully and choice wisely from which cop your going to drink from next. For I am praying for Iran to commit a massive mistake you will realize the people your dealing with are reckless and don't shy away from direct confrontations

No one is going to take your words seriously, especially when you knowingly belittle Iranian military capabilities and geo-strategic position in the Middle East openly in front of people WAY MORE WELL-VERSED about it than you are.

Try and tone down the condescending BS a little, you might catch the ear of some us who would gladly engage in a conversation with you.

You don't have all the answers and neither are you some fortune teller.

Grow up.....

No one is going to take your words seriously, especially when you knowingly belittle Iranian military capabilities and geo-strategic position in the Middle East openly in front of people WAY MORE WELL-VERSED about it than you are.

Try and tone down the condescending BS a little, you might catch the ear of some us who would gladly engage in a conversation with you.

You don't have all the answers and neither are you some fortune teller.

Grow up.....

No thanks. I see things clear then you do and probably you have missed alot of key elements in truly watching cloesely a nations build up. Iran is just not there and I rated it fairly. Look tiny UAE can devastate Iran when it comes to military hardware who are way more armed then Iran. Aerial superiority and firepower.

From 2011-15 Iran failed miserably against non-state actors and got overrun which forced Russia to enter and push them back. They fired a rocket from Iran and it missed it's target in Deir-Ezzor. Tanks are shitty and the same with the airforce. It's just mediocrity at it's absolute best. Stop drinking the cool aid it's just not reality

Lol, yes the mighty Turkmen from the Steppes will come with their infinite wealth and manpower. Those days are long over.

Pak will not be involved in anyway besides political grandstanding and talk as they have more important things to worry about than issues that do not concern them, and Iran can provide covert support to whomever it chooses.

خدا را شکر که بالاخره آذربایجان داره یک حرکتایی میزنه و خاک خودش و حق قانونی خودش را از دشمنش پس میگیره. به کوری چشم بدخواهان. امیدوارم روز قیامت جوابگوی مولامون امیرالمومنین علیه السلام باشیم که حاضر بودیم به سنی مذهب ها و فلسطینی ها ( که میدونید عقایدشون چی هست ) کمک کنیم ولی به یک کشور که عمدتا شیعه هستند و اشتراکات فرهنگی و تاریخی باهاشون داریم و از همه مهمتر حق هستند و مورد ظلم قرار گرفتند نه تنها کمک نکردیم و نمیکنیم بلکه در جهت عکس عمل میکنیم.

Thank God that Azerbaijan is finally making a move and taking back its territory and its legal right from its enemy.
وَ قُلْ جاءَ الْحَقُّ وَ زَهَقَ الْباطِلُ إِنَّ الْباطِلَ كانَ زَهُوقاً

Last edited:
No thanks. I see things clear then you do and probably you have missed alot of key elements in truly watching cloesely a nations build up. Iran is just not there and I rated it fairly. Look tiny UAE can devastate Iran when it comes to military hardware who are way more armed then Iran. Aerial superiority and firepower.

From 2011-15 Iran failed miserably against non-state actors and got overrun which forced Russia to enter and push them back. They fired a rocket from Iran and it missed it's target in Deir-Ezzor. Tanks are shitty and the same with the airforce. It's just mediocrity at it's absolute best. Stop drinking the cool aid it's just not reality

lol, the level of ignorance you exhibit is astounding man... Dunning-Kruger effect is what best describes you right now...

The wars of today and tomorrow go beyond just air-power and you clearly can't see past the utility of a conventional air-force so there's no use in explaining why and how Iran would greatly hinder if not outright obliterate UAE's air-force in a week if a real conflict went down. Granted I don't blame you, you seem genuinely ill-informed on what Iran's defensive doctrine actually entails and how Iran would engage regional forces in a conflict. So obviously to you, Mr. "up to date", you would logically deduce that the nation with a more modern air-force would just be the 'winner'. Sounds like pretty severe confirmation bias on your part to me, I mean lets totally just leave out:
  1. Cyber-warfare
  2. NAVAL assets
  3. Cruise Missiles
  4. Ballistic Missiles
  5. Armed drones (remember Aramco?)
  6. Suicide drones
  7. Destruction of resources
  8. extensive use of proxies
  9. world class Air-defenses being employed
  10. Quasi-BMs
  11. Asymmetrical capabilities/warfare
All so you can say that since UAE has "better jets", they will just automatically win XD. You sound like a child, not trying to be rude, but you really come off as severely uninformed.

FYI, we're not talking about Jet VS Jet here, and your cherry picked Deir-Ezzor example is moot given how impressive Iran's strike on Ain -Al-Assad turned out to be (using only 13-15 missiles IN TOTAL), that and the EXTENSIVE YEAR ROUND training and use of said weapons against targets like the one's UAE will field in a war. I guess all of Iran's THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF PRECISION MUNITIONS don't hold candle to your big-boy jets huh? Iran can survive a war of attrition but the UAE cannot, just saying. Moreover, Iran's offensive ability is protected and highly survivable where as the UAEs conventional military would be easily destroyed given that they follow the American route of fielding large conventional forces housed in clear to see (VIA reconnaissance) and reachable facilities.

What's the UAE going to do when literally ALL their military installations are obliterated and they can't even send one jet out when all their air-bases, ammo-depots, runways, bunkers, fuel stations and other relative assets are destroyed from non-stop Iranian missile attacks?

Clearly you lack the knowledge about how Iran will do war, why you're saying such baseless things is beyond me. I guess they just think a little differently up there in Denmark huh?

@Philosopher

Bebaksheen dadash, ageh mitooni, yazereh tarif koon behesh ke chereh eshtaba hast. Valli egeh nemikhay ebi-nadareh xD[/QUOTE]

1601973252740.png

1601973300832.png

1601973350691.png

1601973392799.png

Back
Top Bottom