What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So Azerbaijan has claimed to have captured more than a dozen villages and towns in Artsaskh (Nagorno-Karabkah) but they have yet to show geo-location, pictures, videos. They just make statements.

2 days ago they claimed to have captured a city in the north of the enclave, Matagis. Now today again they claim to have captured a village much closer to the border again. It's obvious that the situation is very fluid and they've having trouble holding onto any solid gains.

Armenia is not Afrin. Armenia has fighter jets and air defenses and they've getting resupplied by Iran and Russia constantly.

So far Azerbaijani's have lost 3000+ men, 100+ drones and loitering munitions and aircraft, 300+ tanks, apcs, trucks. At this rate they can't keep this up for much longer. Now they're talking about a ceasefire and Aliyev is talking to Putin already LOL

Doubtful about this claim.

Iran is publicly stating that they are not supplying any weapons to either side BUT Turkey and Azerbaijan deny the radical militants from Syria are in Armenia / Azerbaijan as well so Iran is playing this game as well.

Azeri patriot activists have released footage showing Iranian trucks transporting equipment to Armenia covered by tarps.

A pan Turkic agenda fueled by extremist militants is not in Iran's national interest. It makes sense for Iran to supply weapons to Armenia both from a financial and political standpoint.

This is from an Iranian with Azeri members in my family. Despite Azeri family members I am Iranian first and foremost and will always be until the day I die.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom