What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

what fantasies moron , I am from f*cking Azerbaijan and @Kamil_baku lives in Azerbaijan , go ask him how much Azerbaijanis love Iranians , delusional clown

you live in an oppressed country 2nd to North Korea, piss off with your "Azerbaijan overthrowing dictator and becoming an Islamic Republic", tell that story to an Azerbaijani on a street , he will laugh in your face

in 2 decades you haven't managed to do shit , with Azerbaijan MTN working with Mossad picking up your proxies and sending them back in boxes.

We shall see. Your vulgar language only shows your exasperation and your inability to counter the rational arguments I raised.

Saddam also used to think like you. He also used to say, in Baghdad no body loves Iran. But look what happened.

Demographics and religion make up for a potent force. No dictatorship which forces its citizens to love or hate Iran, can counter their combination. Not even with help from Israel or anyone else. You are obviously oblivious to power of religion. You are in for a rude awakening.

are you freaking serious? your mighty Iranian generals lost more than half of Syria against incompetent soldiers on the back of Toyota pickups, Turkey is not even the biggest supporter of FSA or even a major one , the Arabs are

as for Turkmens , Turkmens haven't lost an inch of land despite Russian bombing, really shows how "competent" Syria , your Iranian proxies and your generals are.
You really think from day one in Syria it was Terrorists fighting face to face to Iranians!! OMG, go have a checkup baby... you're hot.. There are more than 60 battle fronts in Syria alone... Iran sent only a dozens of military advisers... only helped small militia groups like Hizbhullah, Iraqi Shia, Afghan Fatemyoun to organise themselves using only couple of UAVs, anti-tanks, AK-47s, RPG-7s... The funny thing is that the total number of all Iranian related forces in Syria won't exceed couple of thousands of not less than that... If Iran were to send only %10 of its actual Iranian forces down to Syria then there would be no terrorists alive in there today ... although it is a possibility that those terrorists would forced follow their game somewhere in Turkey and Saudi land!?

We shall see. Your vulgar language only shows your exasperation and your inability to counter the rational arguments I raised.

Saddam also used to think like you. He also used to say, in Baghdad no body loves Iran. But look what happened.

Demographics and religion make up for a potent force. No dictatorship which forces its citizens to love or hate, can counter their combination. You are obviously oblivious to power of religion. You are in for a rude awakening.

there is a difference between just utter hate for Iran and Azerbaijanis supporting Turks , maybe you can process that through your head. even Azerbaijanis in Iran see themselves as Turks.

I am not oblivious to power of religion , I just know people in Azerbaijan give 0 crap about religion

You ain't very sharp are you? The flipping comments made by @Daneshmand obviously.
Nope, it seems you are just brain dead since you can't even comprehend the meaning of quotation marks.

You really think from day one in Syria it was Terrorists fighting face to face to Iranians!! OMG, go have a checkup baby... you're hot.. There are more than 60 battle fronts in Syria alone... Iran sent only a dozens of military advisers... only helped small militia groups like Hizbhullah, Iraqi Shia, Afghan Fatemyoun to organise themselves using only couple of UAVs, anti-tanks, AK-47s, RPG-7s... The funny thing is that the total number of all Iranian related forces in Syria won't exceed couple of thousands of not less than that... If Iran were to send only %10 of its actual Iranian forces down to Syria then there would be no terrorists alive in there today ... although it is a possibility that those terrorists would forced follow their game somewhere in Turkey and Saudi land!?

Those do not matter. UAV, missile, fighter jets, tanks and air craft carriers are just tools. Nothing more.

The purpose of these tools is to achieve strategic goals. It is the purpose that is important not the tools themselves.

Iran has been achieving its goals. Turkey is losing.

Even the daddy of Turkey, the United States of America having the best tools is unable to achieve its strategic goals. Tools that are unable to create geopolitical facts on the ground, are just good for parades and hyping egos. Nothing more.

there is a difference between just utter hate for Iran and Azerbaijanis supporting Turks , maybe you can process that through your head. even Azerbaijanis in Iran see themselves as Turks.

I am not oblivious to power of religion , I just know people in Azerbaijan give 0 crap about religion

Azarbaijanis have historically slaughtered the so called 'turks'. How does it feel knowing your ancestors fought and died for Iran against these mongols aka turks? Azaris are as much turks as Armenians. Speaking a turkic language does not make one turkish, as me speaking English does not make me related to the Anglo-saxon etc. Are there some brainwashed idiots in Iran thinking they're 'turks'? Yes, of course, there are retards in every nation. Fact is however, Azaris, genetically have nothing to do with turks.

Again what's with the gay hate with this guy?

did gays rape you?
remember that shiit eating in a dinner story? Seems you're one of them... wecome to Iran.. we have a city famous for DOing people with same gender love disorder... it is called Qazvin... you're welcome...although I have heard over and over that Turks smell...

Last edited:

Nope, it seems you are just brain dead since you can't even comprehend the meaning of quotation marks.

We will see. The truth is, the Iranian Supreme Leader himself is an Azeri. He will make sure, Azerbaijan will be led to where it belongs. As he did led Iraq. Make absolutely no mistake about your own future. It will be decided for you not in Baku but on Pasteur street. By an Azeri.

We will see. The truth is, the Iranian Supreme Leader himself is an Azeri. He will make sure, Azerbaijan will be led to where it belongs. As he did led Iraq. Make absolutely no mistake about your own future. It will be decided for you not in Baku but on Pasteur street. By an Azeri.

Which tells a lot about your kind actually. You just need to be ruled. You crave for a ruler. You can't get enough of it. You just can't help it. It is how it has been since the very beginning. Fortunately for you, we have been always there to indulge you on that matter. Even today :)

He didn't led Iraq to anything, Isis did the leading part and Iraqis out of desperation looking for allies.

Lol yes yes, our future will be decided by the world super power Iran, don't make me laugh even harder plz.

Now piss off and go have more wet dreams about your Islamic take over fantasies.

Azarbaijanis have historically slaughtered the so called 'turks'. How does it feel knowing your ancestors fought and died for Iran against these mongols aka turks? Azaris are as much turks as Armenians. Speaking a turkic language does not make one turkish, as me speaking English does not make me related to the Anglo-saxon etc. Are there some brainwashed idiots in Iran thinking they're 'turks'? Yes, of course, there are retards in every nation. Fact is however, Azaris, genetically have nothing to do with turks.
Yes except thousands upon thousands chanting "stop racism against Turks"

He didn't led Iraq to anything, Isis did the leading part and Iraqis out of desperation looking for allies.

Lol yes yes, our future will be decided by the world super power Iran, don't make me laugh even harder plz.

Now piss off and go have more wet dreams about your Islamic take over fantasies.

Yes except thousands upon thousands chanting "stop racism against Turks"

Time will tell. Iran loves to play long term. Even before Isis, Iraq had become an ally of Iran, even when under occupation by Americans. This is the power of demographics and religion. It is only natural. As it will also happen in Azerbaijan.

Which tells a lot about your kind actually. You just need to be ruled. You crave for a ruler. You can't get enough of it. You just can't help it. It is how it has been since the very beginning. Fortunately for you, we have been always there to indulge you on that matter. Even today :)

That is difference between us and you.

You believe in fascism. Therefore you force even a Kurd to say he or she is a Turk: Kurdish Legislator Sparks Controversy in Turkish Parliament | News | teleSUR English

Iran on the other hand is a muti-ethnic society. No body forces a Kurd, an Azeri or anyone else to say otherwise. And that we take pride in. Turkey is on a trajectory taking it towards destruction and darkness. Iran is on a trajectory towards glory and light. And your Turkish racism will not save you. As you secularism did not. The singularity of Takfirism will shatter your from within. Rest assured of this.

What a bunch of BS :lol:

This is just barking with no factual arguments. Azeri's are genetically closer to other caucasian people such as Armenians, Lezgi's and Georgians. Does that make them caucasian now? Or does that make Armenians Turkic? Its perspective that matters.

Right most historical Iranian leaders were ancestors of Azeri's Turkic people. You people need to be ruled with an Iron fist it seems, thats the only way you learn. That doesnt make them any less Turkic. You can have your surpreme leaders, that mullah zealot cleric can rot in hell.

Funny that you mention religion for some reason because despite Turkey being Sunni majority and Azerbaijan being Shia Majority, we are the best of friends. "two states one nation" thats the motto we live by. I didnt even know Azerbaijan was Shia majority unless a couple years ago because i simply didnt give a flying ****.

Ayatollah regime will not survive much longer, it is impossible to control other nations under the dictatorship, at the end, Arabs, Kurds, Azeris, Turkmen, Baluchi, together with the oppressed Iranians overthrow the government, a good attack of Israel will give hope to the people to go out to the streets and overthrow The Fascist regime.

Time will tell. Iran loves to play long term. Even before Isis, Iraq had become an ally of Iran, even when under occupation by Americans. This is the power of demographics and religion. It is only natural. As it will also happen in Azerbaijan.

That is difference between us and you.

You believe in fascism. Therefore you force even a Kurd to say he or she is a Turk: Kurdish Legislator Sparks Controversy in Turkish Parliament | News | teleSUR English

Iran on the other hand is a muti-ethnic society. No body forces a Kurd, an Azeri or anyone else to say otherwise. And that we take pride in. Turkey is on a trajectory taking it towards destruction and darkness. Iran is on a trajectory towards glory and light. And your Turkish racism will not save you. As you secularism did not. The singularity of Takfirism will shatter your from within. Rest assured of this.

On the exact contrary, Iran is NOT a multi-ethnic society at all. Iran is a country that is socially and politically controlled on religious grounds. If you think having a couple non-persian ethnic people within govermental institutes makes your country multi-ethnically run then you are surely mistaken. Turkey might not completely be a mult-ethnic society either but the average minority has a million times more freedom and rights then in Iran and has have far more govermental seats. Turkey allows the Kurdish and Zaza language to be thought in schools and universities, funded Kurdish TV channels, openly supports Kurdish traditions and values and is allowed in govermental institutes. There is no such thing avaible in Iran. Azeri Turks openly protested in the thousands about wanting Azeri language thought in schools. Face it buddy, your country is as corrupt and oppresive as one country can be. Do not flatter yourself by comparing yours to ours.

Azeri Turks protesting against oppression of their language and demand it to be thought in schools.
azeri-iran1.jpg

Get of your fucking high horse dumbass, you can keep telling yourself the same lies over and over againt but that isnt going to change reality. You have nothing on us, and you never will with your mullah society and goverment. Piss off.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom