What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Azerbaijanis are descended from Iranian tribes from thousands of years ago, don't even try to persuade me otherwise cause I won't agree with you whatever propaganda you drag in front of me.
Azerbaijanis are Turks tribes who came from North Asia to the Caucasus and northern Iran in the 11th century.they are Turks like Turkish turkmens kirghizs and kumiks for example.
Then Persia fought against khazars and occupied the azeris,after iran-russia war the north azeris were under Russia control and the south azeris were under Iran control.
The Iranian propaganda claims that the azeris are not Turks because their Imperialist ambition.
Azeris are Turks!!!

You mean aside from the fact we actually allow minority parties to exist(be it communists, Pro-Kurdish, anarchists etc) that even supports the PKK. Can you tell me Iran allows such freedom and rights? They are also not chosen by some mullah zealot cleric. Educations is giving in Kurdish at schools and universites, state run TV channels are broadcasted in Kurdish, openly supports Kurdish traditions and celebrates holidays, actually have a decent number of govermental seats etc etc. Unless you have these in Iran, your words have as much value as the dogshitt i stepped on this morning.

Uhm no. The Afshars, Qajars, Safavids, Javanshirs, Qizilbash and etc. Are all Turkic and there is no evidence whatsover that these used to be Iranic nomadic people.

Stop it. This isnt the Iran military forum where you can circle jerk and feed each other propaganda and ban people with the slighest difference in opinion. You cant win this win, Turks and Azeri's are in this forum boy.

Are you joking right now? Khamenei is half Azeri!

And yes, Azeri language and culture is taught in schools, universities, allowed in TV, Radio. It's even in article 15 of the constitution:

"The use of regional and tribal languages in the press and mass media, as well as for teaching of their literature in schools, is allowed in addition to Persian."

And not only do we allow minorities in parliament, we make sure they get seats! Seats are reserved for religious minorities, reflecting the proportion of said religious minorities in the country. So our Sunni brothers, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians... all in there.

Also, I can totally believe the Qajars were Turkic. After all, they were so incompetent and spineless and lost so much land to Russia, how could they not be? :D

EDIT: I forgot to say. I didn't ban you from IMF, I couldn't even I wanted to. If I remember correctly the mods were perfectly ok with you spouting your glee at the shooting down of an apparently hostile Russian jet (and the subsequent war crime of killing a pilot on the way down in a parachute), you had that bloodthirsty opinion, but you got banned for repeatedly insulting the moderator.

Last edited:
Are you joking right now? Khamenei is half Azeri!

And yes, Azeri language and culture is taught in schools, universities, allowed in TV, Radio. It's even in article 15 of the constitution:

"The use of regional and tribal languages in the press and mass media, as well as for teaching of their literature in schools, is allowed in addition to Persian."

And not only do we allow minorities in parliament, we make sure they get seats! Seats are reserved for religious minorities, reflecting the proportion of said religious minorities in the country. So our Sunni brothers, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians... all in there.

Also, I can totally believe the Qajars were Turkic. After all, they were so incompetent and spineless and lost so much land to Russia, how could they not be? :D

Right, and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is actually not that "democratic". States say and act alot, however is this actually implemented? Show me these schools, universities, tv channels then i am willing to change my thoughts and mind about this all.

And by the way Soheil is Azeri and he cant speak the Azeri language. Does that ring a bell? I have spoken with countless Iranian Azeri's to know none of the elementary schools, high schools and universities teach in Azeri, Kurdish, Lur, Balochi and etc. Aside from a couple subjects.

EDIT: Admit it, Catso is as prejudice prick. Tell me did anyone else get banned when i went off-topic in that thread? Several people did this on multipel occasions yet i was the only one that got banned. I already knew that he was actively looking for dumb reasons to ban, so i took the liberty of giving him a piece of my mind. We werent even flaming or something, we were just having a civil discussion...

who the **** cares man... I was enjoying the conversation while explaining my plans on invading Iran

We can still do... uuhm so... how about ... sending gays and woman to fight them. ISIS is scared shitless of them so cant image their Shia counterpart being any different. Brilliants! Na i'm joking, i am just as bored as you buddy...

Last edited:
Good luck with that.
thanks, that's very nice of you
We can still do... uuhm so... how about ... sending gays and woman to fight them. ISIS is scared shitless of them so cant image their Shia counterpart being any different. Brilliants! Na i'm joking, i am just as bored as you buddy...
yeah :/ I hope the Iranians make another Qaher 313 soon so we can have a laugh at it :lol:

that's always fun :lol:

:can someone explain to me where the pilot's legs go when he sits? :lol:
oh well... somebody should make a plane for midgets I guess
thanks Iran
IRANDEFENCEJETFIGHTER_001102936.jpg

Last edited:
Right, and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is actually not that "democratic". States say and act alot, however is this actually implemented? Show me these schools, universities, tv channels then i am willing to change my thoughts and mind about this all.

And by the way Soheil is Azeri and he cant speak the Azeri language. Does that ring a bell? I have spoken with countless Iranian Azeri's to know none of the elementary schools, high schools and universities teach in Azeri, Kurdish, Lur, Balochi and etc. Aside from a couple subjects.

EDIT: Admit it, Catso is as prejudice prick. Tell me did anyone else get banned when i went off-topic in that thread? Several people did this on multipel occasions yet i was the only one that got banned. I already knew that he was actively looking for dumb reasons to ban, so i took the liberty of giving him a piece of my mind. We werent even flaming or something, we were just having a civil discussion...

I already told you, Catsoo didn't ban you for posting off topic (he warned everyone, including me, for off topic discussion). He banned you because you went ahead and decided to insult a moderator. Catsoo works very hard on that forum (he's the only mod) and has a decent amount of tolerance. But when people start insulting him... no.

Anyyway, here are the websites of prominent azeri radios, there are probably more just without websites.

aztabriz.irib.ir (state run)

azeri.sahartv.ir

I would find more but I live in the UK and am not Azeri so I'm not that deep into the subject.

thanks, that's very nice of you

yeah :/ I hope the Iranians make another Qaher 313 soon so we can have a laugh at it :lol:

that's always fun :lol:

:can someone explain to me where the pilot's legs go when he sits? :lol:
oh well... somebody should make a plane for midgets I guess
thanks Iran
IRANDEFENCEJETFIGHTER_001102936.jpg
That unveiling was a shambles, whoever let it go through should be fired...

Wait 2-3 years for the flying prototype and then we'll see who's laughing...

@Serpentine Will you finish this Persian/Azari crap in this thread and ban some trolls?
who the **** cares man... I was enjoying the conversation while explaining my plans on invading Iran
Kiss Iranian feet sotb.

20 million basijis will remove you from face of the earth.

Last edited:
I already told you, Catsoo didn't ban you for posting off topic (he warned everyone, including me, for off topic discussion). He banned you because you went ahead and decided to insult a moderator. Catsoo works very hard on that forum (he's the only mod) and has a decent amount of tolerance. But when people start insulting him... no.

Anyyway, here are the websites of prominent azeri radios, there are probably more just without websites.

aztabriz.irib.ir (state run)

azeri.sahartv.ir

I would find more but I live in the UK and am not Azeri so I'm not that deep into the subject.

That unveiling was a shambles, whoever let it go through should be fired...

Wait 2-3 years for the flying prototype and then we'll see who's laughing...
Im fairly certain we'll still be laughing... as hard as I laughed at other wonders of Iranian engineering. :)

Wow . i bet you even fart glitter !

did that happen just after your mommy gave you your potty training or before it ?

Internet man ! its amazing ....
No I don't fart glitter...

Im fairly certain we'll still be laughing... as hard as I laughed at other wonders of Iranian engineering. :)

No I don't fart glitter...

I am sure you're laughing, you're a guy living in a country (assuming you've not immigrated to Germany like 90% of rest of the turks) that cannot even make a mission computer for its UAV's or can't even make a diesel engine for its ships :lol::rofl:
Go see if South Korea will give you an engine so you can repaint and claim it was made by turkey. You did something similar with their K-2 tanks, why not carry on and do it with other hardware?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom