What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Time will tell. Iran loves to play long term. Even before Isis, Iraq had become an ally of Iran, even when under occupation by Americans. This is the power of demographics and religion. It is only natural. As it will also happen in Azerbaijan.

Again Iraq was due to desperation, at the end of the daty your influence only lies within war torn countries. Nothing will happen in Azerbaijan. All you have is baseless speculation while in reality Azerbaijanis support only Turkey and no one else.

Yes, we will see, come back in a decade and we will see the result of your baseless speculation.

Again Iraq was due to desperation, at the end of the daty your influence only lies within war torn countries. Nothing will happen in Azerbaijan. All you have is baseless speculation while in reality Azerbaijanis support only Turkey and no one else.

Yes, we will see, come back in a decade and we will see the result of your baseless speculation.

No, Iraq was due to not having a genocidal tyrant like Saddam in charge.

Azerbaijanis are Iranian. They were snatched away from Iran by the Soviets. Live with it.

On the exact contrary, Iran is NOT a multi-ethnic society at all. Iran is a country that is socially and politically controlled on religious grounds. If you think having a couple non-persian ethnic people within govermental institutes makes your country multi-ethnically run then you are surely mistaken. Turkey might not completely be a mult-ethnic society either but the average minority has a million times more freedom and rights then in Iran and has have far more govermental seats. Turkey allows the Kurdish and Zaza language to be thought in schools and universities, funded Kurdish TV channels, openly supports Kurdish traditions and values and is allowed in govermental institutes. There is no such thing avaible in Iran. Azeri Turks openly protested in the thousands about wanting Azeri language thought in schools. Face it buddy, your country is as corrupt and oppresive as one country can be. Do not flatter yourself by comparing yours to ours.

Azeri Turks protesting against oppression of their language and demand it to be thought in schools.
azeri-iran1.jpg

Get of your fucking high horse dumbass, you can keep telling yourself the same lies over and over againt but that isnt going to change reality. You have nothing on us, and you never will with your mullah society and goverment. Piss off.
I see Fox News did a good job on you.

Azerbaijanis are Iranian. They were snatched away from Iran by the Soviets. Live with it.

Azerbaijan only see Turkey as a brother nation and you got Azerbaijanis chanting " stop racism against Turks" within your own country, go live with that.

what fantasies moron , I am from f*cking Azerbaijan and @Kamil_baku lives in Azerbaijan , go ask him how much Azerbaijanis love Iranians , delusional clown

you live in an oppressed country 2nd to North Korea, piss off with your "Azerbaijan overthrowing dictator and becoming an Islamic Republic", tell that story to an Azerbaijani on a street , he will laugh in your face

in 2 decades you haven't managed to do shit , with Azerbaijan MTN working with Mossad picking up your proxies and sending them back in boxes.

if you couldn't do shit at our weakest point , you won't do shit at our strongest point.
Azerbaijani people are against IRAN because Iran is helping Armenia and didnt help Baku in a war against them... Iran also claimed oil rings as their own(which Azerbaijan make money now). Only after Turkish jets arrived in Baku to send a message to Iran in very early of 2000, they let it go...

I respect to Iranian people, but, as Iran strongly urge shia and religious things, Azerbaijan will not be part of it! We enjoy our life by having cultural values more important than the religious demands...

azeri-iran1.jpg

Live with it.
I see Fox News did a good job on you.

Them being wrong and bad doesnt make you right and good. This is the typical brainwashed response of an Iranian. Everything that isnt in line with Iranian policies and mindset is automaticly "zionist" or "Fox news propaganda". Wake the up.

Last edited:
We will see. The truth is, the Iranian Supreme Leader himself is an Azeri. He will make sure, Azerbaijan will be led to where it belongs. As he did led Iraq. Make absolutely no mistake about your own future. It will be decided for you not in Baku but on Pasteur street. By an Azeri.
We all saw what happened in a Taraktor final game... Is that how you want to live with Azeris? you should cure yourself first! in this century, you will not be able to control your own people with hate... especially when there are Turkish!
According to reports, There are more people work in Iranian state TV channels than people watch it... Even though you have fines for those who watch foreign TV channels, especially Turkish, people just love it!
especially, with the latest incident in Iranian TV against Azeris... Is that how you wish to see Azerbaijan next to you?
dont make me laugh pls!

azeri-iran1.jpg

Live with it.

Them being wrong and bad doesnt make you right and good.
Saying Turkey has more minority seats is like saying Iran is oppressing... Hindus, because India has more Hindus in its parliament. Sure I'm exaggerating it but my point is that the countries are different and their social makeup is different so you can't say Turkey has more minority seats because they may have larger minority proportions than Iran.

Speaking of oppressing minorities, how are the rights of the kurds going then?

IMG_6407-Small.jpg

You say potayto, I say potahto. Both of us can bring up these sorts of photos and both will make excuses, whether legitimate or not.

This whole debate is pointless. There is no point in a debate if we are perpetually in disagreement with each other.

remember that shiit eating in a dinner story? Seems you're one of them... wecome to Iran.. we have a city famous for DOing people with same gender love disorder... it is called Qazvin... you're welcome...although I have heard over and over that Turks smell...
that was a stupid story... when did gays have sex in a restaurant?

Qazvin I never heard of it but it sounds unlikely to be true.

remember I was bragging about banging persian girls on vacation?
yeah I really shouldn't brag about that, it's a normal thing everyone has sex
but at least I'd expect you to figure out what my preference was :)
pussy man...

my favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner :lol:

Saying Turkey has more minority seats is like saying Iran is oppressing... Hindus, because India has more Hindus in its parliament. Sure I'm exaggerating it but my point is that the countries are different and their social makeup is different so you can't say Turkey has more minority seats because they may have larger minority proportions than Iran.

Speaking of oppressing minorities, how are the rights of the kurds going then?

IMG_6407-Small.jpg

You say potayto, I say potahto. Both of us can bring up these sorts of photos and both will make excuses, whether legitimate or not.

This whole debate is pointless. There is no point in a debate if we are perpetually in disagreement with each other.

I never said Kurds are living the American dream within Turkey. But they sure as hell are doing much much much much more better then any minority within Iran. Point being that you dont have the slighest credibility and right to talk about Kurds being oppressed. I am 100% for Kurdish rights and i wont defend things that the Turkish goverment have done in the past, but to think this is still going on in Iran today is much more disturbing and laughable.

And fyi, stop calling Azeri's Iranian or Iranic. Their ancestry can be thraced back to local and migrated turkic nomadic tribes. I already debunked nearly every dumbass arguments you people put in front of me so stop with it already. Live with it. Nobody talks about Azeri's being Iranic except for over nationalistic Persian propaganda keyboards warriors that cant accept the fact Turkic people play a huge role within Iranian history.

I never said Kurds are living the American dream within Turkey. But they sure as hell are doing much much much much more better then any minority within Iran. Point being that you dont have the slighest credibility and right to talk about Kurds being oppressed. I am 100% for Kurdish rights and i wont defend things that the Turkish goverment have done in the past, but to think this is still going on in Iran today is much more disturbing and laughable.

And fyi, stop calling Azeri's Iranian or Iranic. Their ancestry can be thraced back to local and migrated turkic nomadic tribes. I already debunked nearly every dumbass arguments you people put in front of me so stop with it already. Live with it.

How exactly are ethnic minorities in Iran doing worse than Kurds in Turkey? Turkey is arresting Kurdish politicians! Give me a couple of minutes and I'll find pictures of Turkish tanks and special forces conducting shady operations in kurd regions in Turkey?

Azerbaijanis are descended from Iranian tribes from thousands of years ago, don't even try to persuade me otherwise cause I won't agree with you whatever propaganda you drag in front of me.

How exactly are ethnic minorities in Iran doing worse than Kurds in Turkey? Turkey is arresting Kurdish politicians!
:lol: could it be because they are openly supporting PKK and threatening the Turkish Republic?

lol I forgot how many times Demirtaş did that

How exactly are ethnic minorities in Iran doing worse than Kurds in Turkey? Turkey is arresting Kurdish politicians! Give me a couple of minutes and I'll find pictures of Turkish tanks and special forces conducting shady operations in kurd regions in Turkey?

Azerbaijanis are descended from Iranian tribes from thousands of years ago, don't even try to persuade me otherwise cause I won't agree with you whatever propaganda you drag in front of me.

You mean aside from the fact we actually allow minority parties to exist(be it communists, Pro-Kurdish, anarchists etc) that even supports the PKK. Can you tell me Iran allows such freedom and rights? They are also not chosen by some mullah zealot cleric. Educations is giving in Kurdish at schools and universites, state run TV channels are broadcasted in Kurdish, openly supports Kurdish traditions and celebrates holidays, actually have a decent number of govermental seats etc etc. Unless you have these in Iran, your words have as much value as the dogshitt i stepped on this morning.

Uhm no. The Afshars, Qajars, Safavids, Javanshirs, Qizilbash and etc. Are all Turkic and there is no evidence whatsover that these used to be Iranic nomadic people.

Stop it. This isnt the Iran military forum where you can circle jerk and feed each other propaganda and ban people with the slighest difference in opinion. You cant win this win, Turks and Azeri's are in this forum boy.

Last edited:
:lol: could it be because they are openly supporting PKK and threatening the Turkish Republic?

lol I forgot how many times Demirtaş did that
There we go. It's the "separatist" argument, which is the same I will present to you whatever you say against Iran. Except our separatists are sponsored by outside actors (hint: 'Murica).

Here's the pictures I promised of Turkish tanks in the streets, special ops kidnapping Kurdish politicians.

The guy on the blog is an American (ex?)marine, shows how much sympathy NATO has for Turkey's recklessness.

snafu-solomon(dot)blogspot(dot)co(dot)uk/2015/12/turkish-special-ops-are-raiding-homes.html?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom