What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

it is a country which is being ruled by a medieval mindset in 21st century
Still light years better than a gay land trying to comply with whatever the bigger gay empire asks them to do... come on dude... Turkey is only comparable to countries like Egypt... don't laugh us...

Self confidence comes when a nation relies on its own... Inferiority complex comes when you beg a gay empire to accept you as another gay lover yet they bash you with labels that Turkey with its structure and people can never be a part of Europe as a culture, entity and ground... If I was in Turkey shoes I would hang myself over and over not seeing the himulation caused by your lent fake gay and copy...

Don't ever try to waste your time... Turkey is only an advanced industrial nation in Erdugan's fans eyes... The world knows good the difference between an assmbly state who begs for identity with a nation that choose to correct its mistakes and polish its own rich identity...

Iran in 50 years from now will be a pioneer and Identity-maker nation while Turkey will be a bad version of UAE calling herself a nation that builds spacecrafts and is a space power!!

I also agree with @Daneshmand in his view on Turkey that it is doomed and will be redrawn back into dark days of Extremism/ Takfiri/Fundamnetalism while being a total whore to small nations like Israel and bigger ones like the Gay Empire... go find yourself and identity and then come here talk like ONE!! :lol:

As anyone but Erdugani Turks know:

- Turkey is a whore to the gay empires
- Turkey is doomed to dark Takfiri age
- Turkey is only an assemble state
- Turkey has good jeans and peanuts
- and as I used to say:

Iran is gooooone baby... Gone for Turkey... find a new par... what about Somalia? I was kidding... Egypt is your par with minor differences...

are you freaking serious? your mighty Iranian generals lost more than half of Syria against incompetent soldiers on the back of Toyota pickups, Turkey is not even the biggest supporter of FSA or even a major one , the Arabs are

as for Turkmens , Turkmens haven't lost an inch of land despite Russian bombing, really shows how "competent" Syria , your Iranian proxies and your generals are.

Besides their so called generals are dropping like flies in Syria lol. Few years ago they even managed to lost two of them to a branch of PKK consisting of no more than 500 militants. Youtube was flooded with videos showing how the terrorists manhandling the corpses of the dead Iranian soldiers :disagree:

But suppa power turkey got its *** handed to it by the PKK and even recently few dozen dozen soldiers were sent to hell :rofl:
This is in their own freaking borders :lol: ISIS would devastate turkey if they were in the same battle situation as Iran.

recently? when did that happen?

this week 100+ Pkk morons were sent to their "heaven" without a single loss on Turkish side.

meanwhile your mighty generals are dropping like flies in Syria.

Still light years better than a gay land trying to comply with whatever the bigger gay empire asks them to do... come on dude... Turkey is only comparable to countries like Egypt... don't laugh us...

Self confidence comes when a nation relies on its own... Inferiority complex comes when you beg a gay empire to accept you as another gay lover yet they bash you with labels that Turkey with its structure and people can never be a part of Europe as a culture, entity and ground... If I was in Turkey shoes I would hang myself over and over not seeing the himulation caused by your lent fake gay and copy...

Don't ever try to waste your time... Turkey is only an advanced industrial nation in Erdugan's fans eyes... The world knows good the difference between an assmbly state who begs for identity with a nation that choose to correct its mistakes and polish its own rich identity...

Iran in 50 years from now will be a pioneer and Identity-maker nation while Turkey will be a bad version of UAE calling herself a nation that builds spacecrafts and is a space power!!

I also agree with @Daneshmand in his view on Turkey that it is doomed and will be redrawn back into dark days of Extremism/ Takfiri/Fundamnetalism while being a total whore to small nations like Israel and bigger ones like the Gay Empire... go find yourself and identity and then come here talk like ONE!! :lol:
Again what's with the gay hate with this guy?

did gays rape you?

Azerbaijan is a dictatorship born out of break up of Soviet Union with most of its population being Shia. It is only natural that it will someday become an Islamic Republic modeled after Iran and allied with it. This might take some time, but it is INEVITABLE.

Saddam also used to behave like you. He could have never imagined Iraq some day to become an ally of Iran. But the demographics, and the power of religion are way more influential than your fantasies.

Iraq became an ally due to desperation , Azerbaijan doesn't face the same problems and we will always be on Turkish side

everyone in Azerbaijan hates Iran and supports Turkey.

did gays rape you?

I am starting to think he had some "experiments" back in college and now regrets it :lol:

recently? when did that happen?

this week 100+ Pkk morons were sent to their "heaven" without a single loss on Turkish side.

meanwhile your mighty generals are dropping like flies in Syria.

Video posted in this very forum today bout 45 turds being sent to hell by the PKK. These guys are raping the turds within turkish borders :rofl:

Besides their so called generals are dropping like flies in Syria lol. Few years ago they even managed to lost two of them to a branch of PKK consisting of no more than 500 militants. Youtube was flooded with videos showing how the terrorists manhandling the corpses of the dead Iranian soldiers :disagree:

You have the audacity of mentioning PKK :rofl:
Video from today showing dozens of turks being killed by PKK

PKK Fighters Ambush Turkish Convoy - Over 45 Turkish Soldiers Killed
image: http://edge.********.com/80281E/u/u/ll2/hd_video_icon.jpg

http://edge.********.com/80281E/u/u/ll2/hd_video_icon.jpg
Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This is happening within turkey's own borders as we comment :lol:

Last edited:
Iraq became an ally due to desperation , Azerbaijan doesn't face the same problems and we will always be on Turkish side

everyone in Azerbaijan hates Iran and supports Turkey.

:lol:

Only in your fantasies.

With Takfirization of Turkey, Azerbaijan will have no choice but to become an Islamic Republic allied with Iran.

Already Takfiris are penetrating inside Azerbaijan.

This eventuality of Azerbaijan overthrowing its dictator and becoming an Islamic Republic is not a matter of choice for Azerbaijan. It is just a matter of time.

Azerbaijan has no place in Takfiri Caliphate of Turkey. Its place has always been and will be in an Iranian alliance. And your singular personal opinion will absolutely be no deciding factor in this.

This eventuality for Azerbaijan will happen due to the facts on the geopolitical ground. The facts that Iran is weaving. Very similar to Iraq's situation.

Hahahaaaa

Putting aside your ridiculous claims of how Iran wouldn't stand a chance (I can't argue with someone so stubborn), you've got your basic facts wrong. You've stated the current populations of Germany and France. Germany's current population is 80 million, it was 66 million in 1940. And France had a total population of 40 million back then, nowhere near 50 million slave labourers :D

Whereas the US had a population of 132 million, Russia about 160 million (that's nearly 300 million right there, dwarfing Germany's 70 or so million). The British and their empire added another hundred million or so.

I can't take you seriously if you think Germany's population hasn't changed in 75 years. No point arguing with you.

It is not their fault... They are bombarded by Erdugan funny claims day and night...like that one that Turkey was first who sent space craft to moon...
They don't know that only if %30 of Iranians men are counted as true warriors who would defend the land and its peope against foreign aggression...then we would have around 12 millions of all-trained warriors who don't need sophisticated missiles or AAs to occupy a little land called Turkestan...

They don't know our culture and this is exactly why they think they will win just because they have more fighter jets or Xs... For occupying Saudi land Iranian lors will be enough... for Turkey Iranian Azeris are enough... Let aside when the blood in Iranian veins are boiled...

btw, remind these peasants not to compare their gay land with sacred Iranian motherland and its people... Iran is gone for Turkey a long time ago... They better find a new par to compare themselves with... what about Morocco or Egypt!!?

did gays rape you?

Most probably he himself is a gay who is aware of the fact that he is being watched by the cyber moral police, trying to avoid getting stone to death by talking shit about gays online. This way he can ride as much dicks as he pleases wihtout the unwanted attention of his regime. Cheeky little fella :)

:lol:

Only in your fantasies.

With Takfirization of Turkey, Azerbaijan will have no choice but to become an Islamic Republic allied with Iran.

Already Takfiris are penetrating inside Azerbaijan.

This eventuality of Azerbaijan overthrowing its dictator and becoming an Islamic Republic is not a matter of choice for Azerbaijan. It is just a matter of time.

Azerbaijan has no place in Takfiri Caliphate of Turkey. Its place has always been and will be in an Iranian alliance. And your singular personal opinion will absolutely be no deciding factor in this.

This eventuality for Azerbaijan will happen due to the facts on the geopolitical ground. The facts that Iran is weaving. Very similar to Iraq's situation.

what fantasies moron , I am from f*cking Azerbaijan and @Kamil_baku lives in Azerbaijan , go ask him how much Azerbaijanis love Iranians , delusional clown

you live in an oppressed country 2nd to North Korea, piss off with your "Azerbaijan overthrowing dictator and becoming an Islamic Republic", tell that story to an Azerbaijani on a street , he will laugh in your face

in 2 decades you haven't managed to do shit , with Azerbaijan MTN working with Mossad picking up your proxies and sending them back in boxes.

if you couldn't do shit at our weakest point , you won't do shit at our strongest point.

what fantasies moron , I am from f*cking Azerbaijan and @Kamil_baku lives in Azerbaijan , go ask him how much Azerbaijanis love Iranians , delusional clown

you live in an oppressed country 2nd to North Korea, piss off with your "Azerbaijan overthrowing dictator and becoming an Islamic Republic", tell that story to an Azerbaijani on a street , he will laugh in your face

in 2 decades you haven't managed to do shit , with Azerbaijan MTN working with Mossad picking up your proxies and sending them back in boxes.

Seems your @ss is burning badly dude. :rofl::lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom