What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Your @sses are turkized since 600 years ago and you aren't turk.

Haplogroup distributions in Turkish people

Y chromosome Haplogroup distribution of Turkish people.[5]
According to Cinnioglu et al., (2004)[5] there are many Y-DNA haplogroups present in Turkey. The majority haplogroups are shared with their "West Asian" and "Caucasian' neighbours. By contrast, "Central Asian" haplogroups are rarer, N and Q)- 5.7% (but it rises to 36% if K, R1a, R1b and L- which infrequently occur in Central Asia, but are notable in many other Western Turkic groups), India H, R2 - 1.5% and Africa A, E3*, E3a - 1%.

Some of the percentages identified were:[5]
  • J2=24% - J2 (M172)[5] Typical of Mediterranean, Caucasian, Western and Central Asian populations.[17]
  • R1b=14.7%[5] Widespread in western Eurasia, with distinct 'west Asian' and 'west European' lineages. The predominant haplogroup among Armenians.
  • G=10.9%[5] - Typical of people from the Caucasus and to a lesser extent the Middle East.
  • E3b-M35=10.7%[5] (E3b1-M78 and E3b3-M123 accounting for all E representatives in the sample, besides a single E3b2-M81 chromosome). E-M78 occurs commonly, and is found in northern and eastern Africa, western Asia[18] Haplogroup E-M123is found in both Africa and Eurasia.
  • J1=9%[5] - Typical amongst people from the Arabian Peninsula and Dagestan (ranging from 3% from Turks around Konya to 12% in Kurds).
  • R1a=6.9%[5] - Common in various Central Asian, Indian, and Eastern European populations.
  • I=5.3%[5] - Common in Balkans and eastern Europe, possibly representing a back-migration to Anatolia.
  • K=4.5%[5] - Typical of Asian populations and Caucasian populations.
  • L=4.2%[5] - Typical of Indian Subcontinent and Khorasanpopulations. Found sporadically in the Middle East and the Caucasus.
  • N=3.8%[5] - Typical of Uralic, Siberian and Altaic populations.
  • T=2.5%[5] - Typical of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Northeast African and South Asian populations
  • Q=1.9%[5] - Typical of Northern Altaic populations (also common in Scandinavia and the Alps.)
  • C=1.3%[5] – Typical of Mongolic and Siberian populations
  • R2=0.96% [5] - Typical of South Asian population
Others markers than occurs in less than 1% are H, A, E3a , O , R1*.

vil7r01-png.280171

View attachment 281465
Jenetic.jpg

Btw where is that 1000 years?

Tahirids = Persian
Safarid = Persian
Samanid = Persian
Buyids = Persian
Seljuk = Iranian turk (soldiers of Samanids)
Ghurid = Persian
Ilkahinte/Timurid = Mongol
Zand = Persian
Safavid = Azari
Afsharid = Azari
Qajar = Azari
Pahlavi = Persian

You moron, what is your point ? R1a R1b J2 most common Y dna in turkic people. what do you think about uygur lol do you thinK they are also turkefield greek arab or kurd ? :D:D

XL25po.gif

your source only from wikipedia that who written by persian rascists there is no good source lol your source is iranica lol :D

sorry your fake sources :D
if you want to see fact look this video from TEHRAN

You moron, what is your point ? R1a R1b J2 most common Y dna in turkic people. what do you think about uygur lol do you thinK they are also turkefield greek arab or kurd ? :D:D

XL25po.gif

your source only from wikipedia that who written by persian rascists there is no good source lol your source is iranica lol :D

sorry your fake sources :D
if you want to see fact look this video from TEHRAN

Dumbo clown turk, J2 is accient Iranic, Mediterranean.

J2-Y-DNA-Haplogroup-Map-J2-M172-Map-J2-Haplogrubu-Haritasi-v3.png

R1a is Indo - European.

Haplogroup_R-borders.gif

R1b is Western European, Anatoli, partly Iranic.

Haplogroup_R1b_World.png

Please accept you're just Turkized since Ottoman empire.

@LegionnairE Bro, since you are into this kind of stuff, a serious question: If things go South how big of a threat the Iranian missiles can be against the countries in the region? Do you have any opinion on that? Would they be able to actually strike strategic targets like infrastructure and key military assets from, say, 400km+ away?

All I know about Iranian missiles is that they have some tinkered North Korean tech along with some Soviet... Certainly capable of causing serious civillian casualties if it happen to fall on a city center but other than that, not much. Am I underestimating it?

@LegionnairE Bro, since you are into this kind of stuff, a serious question: If things go South how big of a threat the Iranian missiles can be against the countries in the region? Do you have any opinion on that? Would they be able to actually strike strategic targets like infrastructure and key military assets from, say, 400km+ away?

All I know about Iranian missiles is that they have some tinkered North Korean tech along with some Soviet... Certainly capable of causing serious civillian casualties if it happen to fall on a city center but other than that, not much. Am I underestimating it?
If they were as accurate as Iranians portray them to be, they could be used to hit various strategic targets which could cause a lot of damage to the Turkish economy. Stuff like important bridges, highways, air ports etc. But military infrastructure is already protected against these things. Armories are dug underground, air force hangars have concrete blast protection. Even latest outposts a.k.a "Kalekols" have pretty decent blast protection. So yeah, in the aftermath of such an attack Turkish military would be ready to tear Iran a new asshole.

That's assuming they have 0m CEPs :) see, ballistic missiles are very different than cruise missiles, cruise missiles skim ground very much like an F16 with a LANTIRN pod. They aren't just very difficult to detect and hit, they are also very high tech, for example Tomahawk has 5 guidance systems on board it even does photographic comparison of the target with satellite pictures before hitting it.

Ballistic missiles on the other hand usually have just an inertial navigation system, pretty basic stuff, they can fall hundreds of meters away from target. Especially if you're a country like Iran and you don't have lots of satellites that can guide your rockets around.

So Iran maybe wasting 10s of missiles to hit really strategic targets like the bosphorus bridges. Or they could target random cities and bring down a few buildings, kill some people. Only concern would be chemical warheads and Iranian members here are telling me that Iran doesn't have chemical weapons.

Yes you're underestimating it...

20-25 years ago our missiles were based on liquid fuel scuds and the Rodong (Shahab 3) with a maximum range of 1800-2000 km (even then far better range than Turkey's best BM). But now? We have the Fateh series (and its carrier killer Khalije Fars derivative) comprising the fast response short range spectrum, and the completely new Sejjil 2 solid fuel ballistic missile with a stated range of 2000 km. I think it's more, judging by it's heavier weight compared to similar missiles.

This has a launch preparation time of about half an hour compared to the geriatric Shahab's several hours. The shahab's role is now disputed. It's either out of service or being kept for quantity - raining down on large infrastructure or military bases. We have already seen the Emad, which has the Shahab's launch vehicle with a high precision warhead.

These which I have listed are a few examples of the larger variety of Iranian missiles known. Naturally there are some which haven't been revealed yet.

So no, current Iranian missiles tech is not based on Soviet and Korean designs. They are indigenous and our missiles are far more advanced than the Koreans'. Iranian missiles are accurate, long ranged and numerous, which is more than can be said for Turkey's.

Yes you're underestimating it...

20-25 years ago our missiles were based on liquid fuel scuds and the Rodong (Shahab 3) with a maximum range of 1800-2000 km (even then far better range than Turkey's best BM). But now? We have the Fateh series (and its carrier killer Khalije Fars derivative) comprising the fast response short range spectrum, and the completely new Sejjil 2 solid fuel ballistic missile with a stated range of 2000 km. I think it's more, judging by it's heavier weight compared to similar missiles.

This has a launch preparation time of about half an hour compared to the geriatric Shahab's several hours. The shahab's role is now disputed. It's either out of service or being kept for quantity - raining down on large infrastructure or military bases. We have already seen the Emad, which has the Shahab's launch vehicle with a high precision warhead.

These which I have listed are a few examples of the larger variety of Iranian missiles known. Naturally there are some which haven't been revealed yet.

So no, current Iranian missiles tech is not based on Soviet and Korean designs. They are indigenous and our missiles are far more advanced than the Koreans'. Iranian missiles are accurate, long ranged and numerous, which is more than can be said for Turkey's.
Why are you bragging about the range of your missiles? We're right next to you lol :lol:
J600T's range is enough to hit anywhere in Iran but it's irrelevant.

Such a war won't be fought with BMs
Just killing random people doesn't win you a war.

Germany threw god knows how many V2s on Britain, they still got their arses kicked by the air superiority of the allies.

If they were as accurate as Iranians portray them to be, they could be used to hit various strategic targets which could cause a lot of damage to the Turkish economy. Stuff like important bridges, highways, air ports etc. But military infrastructure is already protected against these things. Armories are dug underground, air force hangars have concrete blast protection. Even latest outposts a.k.a "Kalekols" have pretty decent blast protection. So yeah, in the aftermath of such an attack Turkish military would be ready to tear Iran a new asshole.

That's assuming they have 0m CEPs :) see, ballistic missiles are very different than cruise missiles, cruise missiles skim ground very much like an F16 with a LANTIRN pod. They aren't just very difficult to detect and hit, they are also very high tech, for example Tomahawk has 5 guidance systems on board it even does photographic comparison of the target with satellite pictures before hitting it.

Ballistic missiles on the other hand usually have just an inertial navigation system, pretty basic stuff, they can fall hundreds of meters away from target. Especially if you're a country like Iran and you don't have lots of satellites that can guide your rockets around.

So Iran maybe wasting 10s of missiles to hit really strategic targets like the bosphorus bridges. Or they could target random cities and bring down a few buildings, kill some people. Only concern would be chemical warheads and Iranian members here are telling me that Iran doesn't have chemical weapons.
Who told you ballistic missiles can only be guided with inertial guidance? Have you seen the seeker head for a Khalije Fars missile? It's got an electro optical seeker! And it's "Hormuz" missile derivative uses an anti radiation seeker, similar to how a HARM missile works. This missile would use an intertial guidance system to get to the target, and then switch on the anti-radiation seeker to hit the carrier.

Not really. They have been vassals throughout their entire existence. The first Tahirid that was appointed by the Caliph alone reigned for about 8 years so i dont know where you got this "for one year" from.

His clan was a Turco-Mongolian tribe named Barlas. This clan was Mongolian but were Turkified throughout the centuries(which happened ALOT because the two people were so compatible. The only difference was language). However becuase he is related through Ghengiz Khan by bloodline, we simply call him a "Turco-Mongol" ruler. Even though Timur consider himselfs a Turk proven by his memoirs. Here are a couple.

"Biz kim, Mulki Turon, Amiri Turkistonmiz:
(We are the possessors of Turan and Emir of Turkestan)

Biz ki Türk oğlu Türk'üz;
(We are Turks that are the sons of Turks)

Biz kim millatlarning eng qadimi va eng ulug’i
(We are the members of the oldest and the greatest nations)

Turkning bosh bo’g’inimiz"
(We are the leaders of Turks)

The Pahlavi's were a Turkic dynasty that was persiafied thoroughly, but still etnically Turkic.

So you are suggesting we arent Turkic? then we would by descendants of the ancient Anatolian people. Not something i wouldnt take pride in. The Hittite empire alone has a pretty rich history.
Your own people say that not me they feel shame when you say they got turkified they don't like the idea of being conquered so they say they are the conquerors

Who told you ballistic missiles can only be guided with inertial guidance? Have you seen the seeker head for a Khalije Fars missile? It's got an electro optical seeker! And it's "Hormuz" missile derivative uses an anti radiation seeker, similar to how a HARM missile works. This missile would use an intertial guidance system to get to the target, and then switch on the anti-radiation seeker to hit the carrier.
That's interesting but really not enough to win a war against a complete military force that is competent on both air and land and even the fucking seas

Besides, we don't have any large radars that you'd have to worry about. We aren't exactly swimming in S300s :)

Why are you bragging about the range of your missiles? We're right next to you lol :lol:
J600T's range is enough to hit anywhere in Iran but it's irrelevant.

Such a war won't be fought with BMs
Just killing random people doesn't win you a war.

Germany threw god knows how many V2s on Britain, they still got their arses kicked by the air superiority of the allies.
That's presuming you position the J600T right next to the border. Which wouldn't happen. Whereas Iran can fire missiles from the safety of far within its borders.

And if you must know, the Germans lost the war because they were against overwhelming opposition from hundreds of millions of people on all sides.

Anyway, why are we discussing the unrealistic proposition that Iran would fight a war with Turkey?

That's presuming you position the J600T right next to the border. Which wouldn't happen. Whereas Iran can fire missiles from the safety of far within its borders.

And if you must know, the Germans lost the war because they were against overwhelming opposition from hundreds of millions of people on all sides.

Anyway, why are we discussing the unrealistic proposition that Iran would fight a war with Turkey?
ask that to your countrymen that call Turkey "whores of NATO" or whatever.

Germans by WWII were pretty big themselves... and as I said ballistic missiles are quite irrelevant. When dealing with Turkey it's the weapons like SOM and SLAM-ER and HGK you have to worry about. :)

That's interesting but really not enough to win a war against a complete military force that is competent on both air and land and even the fucking seas

I very much look with distaste your debating here. But mark my word, that Turkey is in a dire situation. Turkey is not a supa powa that Turks believe it to be. It is a country whose trajectory is that of Pakistan 30 years ago. You guys will be over run with extremism. Erdogan is your Ziaulhaq who has come to destroy the foundation of Turkey, namely strict secularism.

Turkey's future is dark. Forget about war with another country. You are decaying from within. And fast.

I very much look with distaste your debating here. But mark my word, that Turkey is in a dire situation. Turkey is not a supa powa that Turks believe it to be. It is a country whose trajectory is that of Pakistan 30 years ago. You guys will be over run with extremism. Erdogan is your Ziaulhaq who has come to destroy the foundation of Turkey, namely strict secularism.

Turkey's future is dark. Forget about war with another country. You are decaying from within. And fast.
I didn't claim Turkey was a super power. But it's enough to kick Iran's arse

Yeah, Turkey has it's problems and it's concerning. Our future may indeed be dark.
But Iran is already in a dark age. It's been that way since 1970ies

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom