What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

That's interesting but really not enough to win a war against a complete military force that is competent on both air and land and even the fucking seas

Besides, we don't have any large radars that you'd have to worry about. We aren't exactly swimming in S300s :)

Complete military force that is completely supplied from abroad. Face it, Iran's military industrial complex is far larger than Turkey's, Turkey could not win a war of attrition.

You say competent as if Iran's military is not competent. What, are you another one of those people that think Iranians are the same as Arabs? Wow.

We will have S-300s operating next year which can annihilate all your F-16s, and our missiles can annihilate your airbases. Don't even get me started on the sea, how do you expect to get through the Hormuz if even the Americans are scared of our area denial assets?

ask that to your countrymen that call Turkey "whores of NATO" or whatever.

Germans by WWII were pretty big themselves... and as I said ballistic missiles are quite irrelevant. When dealing with Turkey it's the weapons like SOM and SLAM-ER and HGK you have to worry about. :)
Germany was pretty big?

Germany were tiny compared to the hundreds of millions the allies had. It's V2s were first fired in anger in 1944, by which time the war had turned against them and the allies were already preparing invasion plans. Iran's missiles are available from the first minute of war and grant us a huge first strike capability.

Iran and Turkey right now... Iran is bigger in population than Turkey, by about 5 million. That's kinda small in country population terms, so let's say equal. Iran's ballistic missile forces would decimate Turkey's airbases. How do you think your F-16s with their SLAM-ERs are going to takeoff if there are dirty great big holes in the runways?

Complete military force that is completely supplied from abroad. Face it, Iran's military industrial complex is far larger than Turkey's, Turkey could not win a war of attrition.

You say competent as if Iran's military is not competent. What, are you another one of those people that think Iranians are the same as Arabs? Wow.

We will have S-300s operating next year which can annihilate all your F-16s, and our missiles can annihilate your airbases. Don't even get me started on the sea, how do you expect to get through the Hormuz if even the Americans are scared of our area denial assets?
There won't be a war of attrition it'll be a straight invasion... Because Iran can't last that long.

Iran is mountainous enough for F16s to hug the ground and avoid any SAM fire. We're an air force that's trained against such weapons with dedicated SEAD squadrons and loads of anti radiation weapons.
Iran and Turkey right now... Iran is bigger in population than Turkey, by about 5 million. That's kinda small in country population terms, so let's say equal. Iran's ballistic missile forces would decimate Turkey's airbases. How do you think your F-16s with their SLAM-ERs are going to takeoff if there are dirty great big holes in the runways?
Already answered that

And yeah, Germany was pretty big for the day's standards. 80 million population and about 50 million french slave workers that's nothing small. But arguably their u-boats did much, much more damage than V2s and brought Germany much closer to a victory.

I didn't claim Turkey was a super power. But it's enough to kick Iran's arse

Yeah, Turkey has it's problems and it's concerning. Our future may indeed be dark.
But Iran is already in a dark age. It's been that way since 1970ies

Turkey can not even kick its own arase, let alone someone else's. The max you can do is to relocate a grave: Why did Turkey invade Syria to dig up the grave of Suleyman Shah? | World news | The Guardian

That also you could not do with competency. You gave causalities to relocate a grave.

As for winning a war or kicking Iran's arse, I can assure you that you are wrong. A war is already going on. In Syria. And Turkey has had its arse handed to it. Turkey has lost the war in Syria. It has lost all of its influence in Iraq. A civil war is going on inside Turkey with Kurds pitched against Turks.

Iran is actually moving forward. It created a political order based on its own theological philosophy and it is now maturing and moving forward. Turkey on the other hand is moving backwards. Iran is modifying its theology to bring it to 21st century. It is a sustainable and long lasting solution to traditional Muslim polities whose main problem was always the legitimacy of state.

Turkey on the other hand is modifying its state to make it compatible with theology. The difference between dark and light could not be any more contrasting as is between Turkey and Iran.

You are going back. Iran is moving forward.

Turkey can not even kick its own arase, let alone someone else's. The max you can do is to relocate a grave: Why did Turkey invade Syria to dig up the grave of Suleyman Shah? | World news | The Guardian

That also you could not do with competency. You gave causalities to relocate a grave.
That operation was carried out by a single Turkish battalion. So yeah Russians lost numerous aircraft against a small country like Georgia. They must be puny right?

As for winning a war or kicking Iran's arse, I can assure you that you are wrong. A war is already going on. In Syria. And Turkey has had its arse handed to it. Turkey has lost the war in Syria. It has lost all of its influence in Iraq. A civil war is going on inside Turkey with Kurds pitched against Turks.
Turkey didn't fight it, Turkish military didn't get involved, I wish it did. If you followed Turkish section of this forum at all you'd know that I've supported a Turkish invasion in Syria for a long time.

as for the rest of your post, about moving forward with a state of theology
I laugh at it.

But don't take it personally I laugh at all religions

And here I was thinking how my question has been the reason for one in a million reasonable and realist Iranian lurkers to come forward and participate in the discussion. Too bad I was wrong on him being reasonable.

Completely supplied from abroad he says lol. This much of shared hatred, denial and delusion can only be explained by the combination of jealousy, inferiority complex and constant indoctrination by their regime. I mean these guys are so lost that they even DARE to compare Turkey's industrial capabilties to that of Iran's whose isolated economy is completely dependent on natural resources to survive, which is a country where capital punishment by stoning is still being used, it is a country which is being ruled by a medieval mindset in 21st century, yet the guy can still say something like "Iran's industrail complex is far larger than Turkey's" .

What the fvck dude. What the actual fvck? :lol:

I very much look with distaste your debating here. But mark my word, that Turkey is in a dire situation. Turkey is not a supa powa that Turks believe it to be. It is a country whose trajectory is that of Pakistan 30 years ago. You guys will be over run with extremism. Erdogan is your Ziaulhaq who has come to destroy the foundation of Turkey, namely strict secularism.

Turkey's future is dark. Forget about war with another country. You are decaying from within. And fast.

bigstock-Fortune-teller-33190238-807x600.jpg

There won't be a war of attrition it'll be a straight invasion... Because Iran can't last that long.

Iran is mountainous enough for F16s to hug the ground and avoid any SAM fire. We're an air force that's trained against such weapons with dedicated SEAD squadrons and loads of anti radiation weapons.

Already answered that

And yeah, Germany was pretty big for the day's standards. 80 million population and about 50 million french slave workers that's nothing small. But arguably their u-boats did much, much more damage than V2s and brought Germany much closer to a victory.
Hahahaaaa

Putting aside your ridiculous claims of how Iran wouldn't stand a chance (I can't argue with someone so stubborn), you've got your basic facts wrong. You've stated the current populations of Germany and France. Germany's current population is 80 million, it was 66 million in 1940. And France had a total population of 40 million back then, nowhere near 50 million slave labourers :D

Whereas the US had a population of 132 million, Russia about 160 million (that's nearly 300 million right there, dwarfing Germany's 70 or so million). The British and their empire added another hundred million or so.

I can't take you seriously if you think Germany's population hasn't changed in 75 years. No point arguing with you.

That operation was carried out by a single Turkish battalion. So yeah Russians lost numerous aircraft against a small country like Georgia. They must be puny right?

Turkey didn't fight it, Turkish military didn't get involved, I wish it did. If you followed Turkish section of this forum at all you'd know that I've supported a Turkish invasion in Syria for a long time.

as for the rest of your post, about moving forward with a state of theology
I laugh at it.

But don't take it personally I laugh at all religions

Russians did not relocate a grave. They relocated the entire Turkmen Jihadis of Syria out of their tactical operational area by bombing them day and night. It is no puny task. Specially with supa powa Turk army sitting across twiddling its thumbs.

Turkey threw in Syria all it had. If its army did not take part, it is because they are powerless. Your personal support is meaningless. It is what Turkish Generals are capable of that is important. We never saw a Turkish General raising and commanding units in Syria. We saw Iranian Generals. We are seeing Russian Generals. But the pampered Turkish Generals were nowhere to be seen.

And your laughter on matter of theology does not matter. The truth is, Turkish foundation based on secularism has been shredded. Turkey will now have no choice but to modify its state to satisfy a backward and un-reformable theology. More and more. You have crossed the 'event horizon'. There is no escape now. You do not yet know it, since when crossing event horizon, nothing changes. It is only when you are nearer to singularity that you will feel the gravity of the forces or rather the forces of gravity.

I pity you. I pity Turkey.

Also, for you: Azerbaijan will eventually become an Islamic Republic. An ally of Iran. The project for this eventuality is already rolling.

Last edited:
Hahahaaaa

Putting aside your ridiculous claims of how Iran wouldn't stand a chance (I can't argue with someone so stubborn), you've got your basic facts wrong. You've stated the current populations of Germany and France. Germany's current population is 80 million, it was 66 million in 1940. And France had a total population of 40 million back then, nowhere near 50 million slave labourers :D

Whereas the US had a population of 132 million, Russia about 160 million (that's nearly 300 million right there, dwarfing Germany's 70 or so million). The British and their empire added another hundred million or so.

I can't take you seriously if you think Germany's population hasn't changed in 75 years. No point arguing with you.
meh, close enough
And your laughter on matter of theology does not matter. The truth is, Turkish foundation based on secularism has been shredded. Turkey will now have no choice but to modify its state to satisfy a backward and un-reformable theology. More and more. You have crossed the 'event horizon'. There is no escape now. You do not yet know it, since when crossing event horizon, nothing changes. It is only when you are nearer to singularity that you will feel the gravity of the forces or rather the forces of gravity.
What's the deal with you? you claim that Iran is moving forward with theology... which is fucking ridiculous..

Then you go ahead and then you call the very same ideology backwards.
Yeah I see that Iran is getting support from it's shia allies. But so fucking what? Hezbollah is hardly NATO

And here I was thinking how my question has been the reason for one in a million reasonable and realist Iranian lurkers to come forward and participate in the discussion. Too bad I was wrong on him being reasonable.

Completely supplied from abroad he says lol. This much of shared hatred, denial and delusion can only be explained by the combination of jealousy, inferiority complex and constant indoctrination by their regime. I mean these guys are so lost that they even DARE to compare Turkey's industrial capabilties to that of Iran's whose isolated economy is completely dependent on natural resources to survive, which is a country where capital punishment by stoning is still being used, it is a country which is being ruled by a medieval mindset in 21st century, yet the guy can still say something like "Iran's industrail complex is far larger than Turkey's" .

Yes ' dude', Iran's military industrial complex is larger now and would be larger than Turkey's in a war, we've only held it back right now to keep the money for investment in our economy.

Once again you and your fellow Turks are portraying Iran's economy as that of an Arab state, completely reliant on oil. Well guess what, we have oil (and you don't. Price of oil would hurt you badly in a war) but we have other industrial sectors as well (like car industry, massively important cause the infrastructure can be used to make military vehicles in a war).

Your country cannot even make an engine for its ships :rofl:
You can't even make a submarine and have to assemble. You beg Germny to bring their defence to protect you from war torn Syria. What industrial capability does turks have? turks can only assemble technology. For god sakes, this pathetic military can't even make a mission computer for its UAV's and has to import that :rofl:

Turkey has nothing even worth mentioning. And what you do have is basically assembled or imported technology from like 50 different nations, like your ANKA (even the name is Persian :lol:) A-129 rip of, K-2 ripp off etc etc.

You should compare yourselves to Saudi arabia dude, Iran is wayyyyy beyond your pathetic level. Let me know when you at least manage to build a short ranged missile without repainting some Chinese missile.

Russians did not relocate a grave. The relocated the entire Turkmen Jihadis of Syria out of their tactical operational area by bombing them day and night. It is no puny task. Specially with supa powa Turk army sitting across twiddling its thumbs.

Turkey threw in Syria all it had. If its army did not take part, it is because they are powerless. Your personal support is meaningless. It is what Turkish Generals are capable of that is important. We never saw a Turkish General commanding raising and commanding units in Syria. We saw Iranian Generals. We are seeing Russian Generals. But the pampered Turkish Generals were nowhere to be seen.

are you freaking serious? your mighty Iranian generals lost more than half of Syria against incompetent soldiers on the back of Toyota pickups, Turkey is not even the biggest supporter of FSA or even a major one , the Arabs are

as for Turkmens , Turkmens haven't lost an inch of land despite Russian bombing, really shows how "competent" Syria , your Iranian proxies and your generals are.

LOL, how is this moron a think tank :rofl:

Azerbaijan an Islamic Republic , learn something about Azerbaijan first dimwit

Azerbaijan is a dictatorship born out of break up of Soviet Union with most of its population being Shia. It is only natural that it will someday become an Islamic Republic modeled after Iran and allied with it. This might take some time, but it is INEVITABLE.

Saddam also used to behave like you. He could have never imagined Iraq some day to become an ally of Iran. But the demographics, and the power of religion are way more influential than your fantasies.

are you freaking serious? your mighty Iranian generals lost more than half of Syria against incompetent soldiers on the back of Toyota pickups, Turkey is not even the biggest supporter of FSA or even a major one , the Arabs are

as for Turkmens , Turkmens haven't lost an inch of land despite Russian bombing, really shows how "competent" Syria , your Iranian proxies and your generals are.

We will see. The thing is, at the end when new borders are drawn and new geopolitical realities set on the ground, who will be having the dominant hand.

I can assure you that Turkey will be on the losing side.

But suppa power turkey got its @ss handed to it by the PKK and even recently few dozen dozen soldiers were sent to hell :rofl:
This is within their own freaking borders :lol: ISIS would devastate turkey if they were in the same battle situation as Iran.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom