What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Air superiority mothafucka have you heard about it?

Air Superiority with what, F-16s?

S-300 would hit F-16s before the F-16s could get anywhere near anything. F-14s would join in and pick off the F-16s from range.

No way is F-16 air superiority against anything as capable as S-300. The only things that can challenge the S-300 are the F-22 and B-2.

Iranian engineering is funny, this coming from a guy living in a country that cannot even make a mission computer for its UAV's or can't even make a diesel engine for its ships :lol::rofl:
Go see if South Korea will give you an engine so you can repaint and claim it was made by turkey. You did something similar with their K-2 tanks, why not carry on and do it with other hardware?
Have fun with your F5s lol those flying junk that you're so proud to be able to produce...

TurAF threw them to junkyard where they belong. :lol:

S-300 would hit F-16s before the F-16s could get anywhere near anything. F-14s would join in and pick off the F-16s from range.

No way is F-16 air superiority against anything as capable as S-300. The only things that can challenge the S-300 are the F-22 and B-2.
AGM 88 Harm mothafucka

F14 lol how many of them do you have 5? We have b737 awacs

I have already explained how s300s would be suppressed

Last edited:
Have fun with your F5s lol those flying junk that you're so proud to be able to produce...

TurAF threw them to junkyard where they belong. :lol:

AGM 88 Harm mothafucka

F14 lol how many of them do you have 5? We have b737 awacs

I have already explained how s300s would be suppressed

Saeqeh, F-5 is a trainer/light ground attack anti insurgency aircraft now, not used as a fighter. Even your air force uses F-5 for training.

F-14 numbers are ~40 minimum, probably more like 50 total. These will be upgraded to F-14AM standard with better avionics, radar, improved engines and missiles including Fakour missile which can take out your precious B737 from 300 km away.

Any F-16s that the F-14s don't get will be pummelled by S-300. AGM-88B (TuAF version) range is 105 km v 195 km for longest range missile of S-300PMU2. Again, your F-16s with their HARM crap will be shot out of the sky waaaay before they get inside the HARM engagement range.

SALAM to all Turks n Iranians bros :wave:

Salam. :cheers:

So he was a doper? :rofl:
It seems Rezazadeh's record stands!!!
If this guy was genuine then we would have been in trouble! Our weightlifting is in shambles at the moment, too many injuries!

Nakhand. Taraf rozegaresh siah shodeh, az noon khordan miofteh. Shenideh bodam keh in Pharmacologist-ha khodeshoon in darohai doping ro to kitchen lab misazan va mifroshan beh ina badesh khodeh hamin phamacologist hai naqola miran va immunoassay hamon daro ro mifroshan beh komiteh olympic. In vasat, varzesh-kara rozegareshon siah misheh, badesh. Nakonin in kara ro. Gonah dareh.

Salam. :cheers:

Nakhand. Taraf rozegaresh siah shodeh, az noon khordan miofteh. Shenideh bodam keh in Pharmacologist-ha khodeshoon in darohai doping ro to kitchen lab misazan va mifroshan beh ina badesh khodeh hamin phamacologist hai naqola miran va immunoassay hamon daro ro mifroshan beh komiteh olympic. In vasat, varzesh-kara rozegareshon siah misheh, badesh. Nakonin in kara ro. Gonah dareh.

That's messed up dadash if it is true. Man baraye in nemikhanididam, in roosa kheli doping mokonand. I actually congratulated him on various sites when he broke the record. I think any man who would be able to accomplish such feats deserves respect regardless of his nationality. In roos ha bayad dige yad begiran ke doping ro bezaran kenar.

That's messed up dadash if it is true. Man baraye in nemikhanididam, in roosa kheli doping mokonand. I actually congratulated him on various sites when he broke the record. I think any man who would be able to accomplish such feats deserves respect regardless of his nationality. In roos ha bayad dige yad begiran ke doping ro bezaran kenar.

I was joking with you :P. But the story is true. Alot of money is involved. Kitchen labs producing designer drugs do not come cheap, you know. And then to develop the tests to detect the serum titres of those designer drugs. It is just economics. If there is money to be made, there will always be people who will make it. Just how the nature of things are. In professional sports, they all do it. Just some people are better at hiding it.

I was joking with you :P. But the story is true. Alot of money is involved. Kitchen labs producing designer drugs do not come cheap, you know. And then to develop the tests to detect the serum titres of those designer drugs. It is just economics. If there is money to be made, there will always be people who will make it. Just how the nature of things are. In professional sports, they all do it. Just some people are better at hiding it.

I actually felt for him bro. He said he did this achievement for his late mother. But I am sad to hear he resorted to using such substances. He should not have done that. He would have still probably won ( but obviously not broken the record). Anyway, its time for our pahlavans to start regaining our titles. So many injuries at the moment.

@Daneshmand sir could you tell me please how to open a new thread? would be much obliged! :-)

No problem. Which ever section you go to, for example here you will see a large button on the right top corner for creating new threads. But I guess new members have to wait for a while before they can create new threads. I do not know the exact number of posts required, but perhaps a few dozens posts. So hurry up and comment on different threads to become able to create threads. :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom