What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

T38s aren't F5s and they sure as fvck don't make the bulk of TurAF.
F5 is the main bulk of Iranian air farce :lol: see what I did there?

Lol go to sleep, I never wanted you to lose sleep over our F-14s. :D (I joke)

Actually the F-16D's radar (APG 68) is pretty good, range of up to 300 km and digitized. So the AIM-120 is well within radar range. It's just that the US Navy's upgraded AWG-9 dubbed the APG 71 was bigger and had a longer range of about 350 km. That was 90s so upgraded Iranian AWG-9 should be around the same, if not more, and with better targeting because it's newer technology.

The reason I discount the F-16s range is because it's a light fighter and can't carry useful numbers (if at all, AIM-54 is HUGE) of long range missiles like the F-14 can (up to 6 AIM-54s with 2 sidewinders). There's not really any point in having a long range radar for a fighter jet unless you have the long range missiles to utilise it.

Lastly, the F-16 and F-14 radars use the same pulse doppler radar waves. They really don't really have much difference in terms of size of target identification. The reason they say F-14 is better for long range is simply because the plane has a long range, the radar is big, as are the AIM-54 missiles. This all adds up to a long range system that was designed to counter Soviet bombers carrying long range anti ship missiles but is no less effective against fighter sized targets, as was proved by the massive number of kills against Iraqi fighter jets in the imposed war (1980-1988).

WTH?? I came on here thinking i will see some good/useful/valuable information and pictures about Iranian culture, way of life, Cuisine, Tv shows,common people, Domestic news and traditions etc. But turns out it's just another dick measuring contest like we have in most middle eastern sections/threads here on PDF.:hitwall:
Sounded too good to be true anyway. Iranian Chill indeed. :sick: lol

WTH?? I came on here thinking i will see some good/useful/valuable information and pictures about Iranian culture, way of life, Cuisine, Tv shows,common people, Domestic news and traditions etc. But turns out it's just another dick measuring contest like we have in most middle eastern sections/threads here on PDF.:hitwall:
if you go back a couple of pages there are some really chill things :lol:

here; chill
Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1815

Last edited:
Yeah it was alright until some Turkish and Azeri members here started hijacking the the thread about how nobody in Iran is Iranian and how Turkey is supreme supa powa of the world.

You want some beautiful pictures of Iran, go here.

This paradise is called Iran

Quick, before these turks hijack it.

@Serpentine Vaughan ajibe man har chi migam to pakesh mikoni vali in torka har chiam ke began va tohin bokonan to bahashun kari nadari. Vase chi poste mano inja delete kardi? In yaru tohin karde bud bayad mod ha miumadan behesh ekhtar midadan. Khaste shodam enghad postaye mano tu sanie delete kardi.

Pictures of Iranian Armed Forces | Page 29

Edit: Poste mano be 2 daghighe nakeshide delete mikoni! Vali mogheyi ke azat minorsam vase chi postaye mano delete mikoni javab nemidi! Ajab!

@Serpentine Kam mahali az noe serpentine. sepi to age raese karkhoone boodi labod ye rooz dar miun karmandat ro ekhraj mikardi :lol:

Last edited:
these ajams don't have brains apparently :P

Seems this mongol has been badly mentally raped by me and like a raped victim that has fallen in love with their rapist, you cannot leave this Iranian section and want our attention. :lol:
Go play in the mongol section dude, you filthy presence is not wanted here.

Last time I went in your mongol section, I traumatised you people so much that I am now permanently banned from your section. But frankly, no Iranian here could care less about you mongols, but it is you who is obsessed with us it seems. Like a dog, you need our attention. :lol: Go back to your filthy section and fantasise about ataturd.
latest

We're losing it or your comrade who is obsessed with this section, i.e section he is constantly being mentally raped. You're not that different from him frankly. :rofl:

I wouldn't blame him if he can't get enough of you guys since you provide a unique entertainment which cannot be found elsewhere. I'd say it is similar to visitting a zoo if the animals in cages could talk :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom