What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Why would i get banned?

Turkey already pulled its troops out of Iraq so why are we still talking about this?

Well, just above you said you feel honored when you get banned and ignored.

I just wanted to know how Turks feel about Arab League condemning Turkey, specially since Erdogan was working so hard to get an Observer Status in Arab League: Erdogan to Attend Arab League Summit

Arabs rejected Erdogan, and instead gave the Observer Status to India but still Arabs had made Turkey a "Permanent Guest" of Arab League. So how does it feel when the hosts condemn the "Permanent Guest"?

Well, just above you said you feel honored when you get banned and ignored.

I just wanted to know how Turks feel about Arab League condemning Turkey, specially since Erdogan was working so hard to get an Observer Status in Arab League: Erdogan to Attend Arab League Summit

Arabs rejected Erdogan, and instead gave the Observer Status to India but still Arabs had made Turkey a "Permanent Guest" of Arab League. So how does it feel when the hosts condemn the "Permanent Guest"?

I never said anything about me getting banned, buy some classes and read again.

If the Arabs rejected Erdogan why would they have given Turkey a permanent Guest status? Seems to me you are trying to twists facts and events here.

They are Arab countries so who cares? They are ruled by one of the most incompetent ignorant twats on earth.

If the Arabs rejected Erdogan why would they have given Turkey a permanent Guest status? Seems to me you are trying to twists facts and events here.

They are Arab countries so who cares? They are ruled by one of the most incompetent ignorant twats on earth.
Thing is, Turkey had permanent guest status from earlier.

I think the Arab league statements were just rhetoric, they don't give a **** who Turkey invades so long as they provide a supply route for Syrian "moderate rebels".

You yourself have mentioned it above that you get honored. If you don't feel honored then just say so. Why so much anger? :lol:

And if no one cared, then why Turkey accepted the "permanent guest" status as reported by your own media: Erdogan to Attend Arab League Summit

You see Arab rejected the Observer Status, and gave a "made up" title of "permanent guest". See the irony now?

By the way the only country among the Arab League that did not condemn Turkey was Syria since their seat is vacant. That's another irony.

It is a world full of ironies.

Khar mean is donkey. They call Turks like donkey . They are fascist against turks because Turks ruled their country more than 1000 years they have inferiority complex

We have nothing against our Azari brothers and we are proud of them.

Seljuk Safavid Afsharid (which even their names scare your anatoli souls)

YOU CANT FIND A PERSON IN IRAN WHO HATE OUR GREAT PAST HISTORY, EMPIRES AND HONOURS.

@SOHEIL and @like_a_boss are Iranian Azaris.

We just hate u Anatolis and look down to you. Now please get lost from Iranian section my Mongolized Anatoli friend.

When you shambles anatolis are talking about racist in Iran your government is killing hundreds of defenceless Kurds.

Last edited:
Khar mean is donkey. They call Turks like donkey . They are fascist against turks because Turks ruled their country more than 1000 years they have inferiority complex

well ,have you read the question at all ?if you read it did you understand? Where in the question was "khar"? And your source of information is a little funny

We have nothing against our Azari brothers and we are proud of them.

Seljuk Safavid Afsharid (which even their names scare your anatoli souls)

YOU CANT FIND A PERSON IN IRAN WHO HATE OUR GREAT PAST HISTORY, EMPIRES AND HONOURS.

@SOHEIL and @like_a_boss are Iranian Azaris.

We just hate u Anatolis and look down to you. Now please get lost from Iranian section my Mongolized Anatoli friend.

When you shambles anatolis are talking about racist in Iran your government is killing hundreds of defenceless Kurds.

Lol :D you are one of best idiot i ever seen

you idiot say lie and after you believe your lie

our south azerbijani turks have a good sentence that Tabriz Baku Ankara BIZ Hara farslar Hara

Dorood Dadash! Long time no talk :D How are you?

So he was a doper? :rofl:
It seems Rezazadeh's record stands!!!
If this guy was genuine then we would have been in trouble! Our weightlifting is in shambles at the moment, too many injuries!

Yeah long time indeed bro. Soon I'll be done with school and will be making more appearances in the forum. :D
How are you brah? Are you excited for Uncharted 4? :D

You yourself have mentioned it above that you get honored. If you don't feel honored then just say so. Why so much anger? :lol:

And if no one cared, then why Turkey accepted the "permanent guest" status as reported by your own media: Erdogan to Attend Arab League Summit

You see Arab rejected the Observer Status, and gave a "made up" title of "permanent guest". See the irony now?

By the way the only country among the Arab League that did not condemn Turkey was Syria since their seat is vacant. That's another irony.

It is a world full of ironies.

If Turkey would be an active part of league then it wouldnt really be the "Arab" league now wouldnt it? Seems to me that they purposely made Turkey a permanent guest so it could include them without them officialy being a part of the league. For some reason you are trying to twist the fact here that this is somehow a bad thing. Dafuq is wrong with you.

h44uIAP.jpg

So I was looking at that picture today and it awed me.

Schwerer Gustav - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And it made me think of this thread and the exchanges between us Iranian and the Turks about our scientific achievements when in reality we are all so ridiculously backwards when compared to certain western countries.

Fcking Germany had just gotten out of a disastrous defeat in war and had gone though depression and hyper inflation and in just a few years, they build a mammoth like this??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom