What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

No kid, it is because he is mentally raped and now has to stay in this section and get the attention of his rapist.
If anything you "khars" have a zoo mentality, this could explain the level of stupidity you're showing.

Your frequent rape jokes and your obsession with rapists while calling people "kid" indicates that it is you who is suffering some mental issues. You might wanna get that checked out, don't let it ruin your life.

Mental issue lie with those who are obsessed with this section and do whatever is possible to get our attention. You kind are here in this secting 24/7 where you mongol section is not even visited by a single Iranian. This is why I say Rapist, because it seems you've been raped mentally. :lol:
you have no mentality to get raped bro :D

if you had you'd learn how to read first :D

Anyway I'm off. @LegionnairE Bro, don't go hard on the guy. We can't even imagine what he had gone through to end up like this. You already gave the poor guy a hysterical episode :lol:

Good night.

I've already educated you in the other thread, no need to bring you mongol brain farts here as well. :lol:

I think the onw who seems to be going a hard time is your mongol brethren who is going arouns like a headless chicken in every Iranian thread and making comment with khar IQ. But I suppose he is a good representation for you as well? :rofl:
Don't forget the kiss the picture of ataturd (the jew in your avatar before going to bed) :lol:
yeah, hitler was a jew too.. don't cwy :(

papa gon teach you how language works :lol:

@waz

Brother, these people have been polluting many threads for a long time now. It seems they have an obsession with coming into this section and polluting it. As long as they keep bringing their presence here, then people like yourself will keep having to clean their filth. How many threads do these people need to ruin?

Hope you had a nice Christmas break btw, not a drop of snow sadly (here in Manchester). Ruined Christmas for me. :D

Khars is the plural for khar, which means donkey in Persian.

More legionnare and bordoenes madness.

I actually took him off my ignore list so I can report his vile comments.

I'm REALLY tempted to go into their turk section and troll... but I shouldn't go down to their childish level.

@Serpentine @waz I strongly recommend you ban this troll, I've only been on this forum a couple of days and I have seen nothing good come out of that vile creature's posts.

BordoEnes you aren't a lost cause yet be sensible.
@BordoEnes should get banned. He is already in my ignore list for 3 months.

Last edited:
@waz

Brother, these people have been polluting many threads for a long time now. It seems they have an obsession with coming into this section and polluting it. As long as they keep bringing their presence here, then people like yourself will keep having to clean their filth. How many threads do these people need to ruin?

Hope you had a nice Christmas break btw, not a drop of snow sadly (here in Manchester). Ruined Christmas for me. :D

All sorted now bro.
Yes I am having a wonderful Christmas break, after a hard term's teaching. I'm just playing with my kids, watching movies, merry making and just relaxing. I was disappointed by the snow, I love the cold, heck my ancestors are mountain folk. People think I am crazy walking around with a shirt when it is 1 on the centigrade scale! I do really miss the snow.

All sorted now bro.
Yes I am having a wonderful Christmas break, after a hard term's teaching. I'm just playing with my kids, watching movies, merry making and just relaxing. I was disappointed by the snow, I love the cold, heck ancestors are mountain folk. People think I am crazy walking around with a shirt when it is 1 on the centigrade scale! I do really miss the snow.
Great.

I wish all the best for you and your family.

I too like to wear thin shirts and feel cold sometimes:devil:

All sorted now bro.
Yes I am having a wonderful Christmas break, after a hard term's teaching. I'm just playing with my kids, watching movies, merry making and just relaxing. I was disappointed by the snow, I love the cold, heck ancestors are mountain folk. People think I am crazy walking around with a shirt when it is 1 on the centigrade scale! I do really miss the snow.

That's sound good bro. I felt wrecked, travelling from Manchester to Liverpool for uni everyday takes alot out of me. Barely have energy left on an average day to do anything. I never thought I meet another person like me who has a passion for the cold :D people usually look at me funny when I talk about how much I refer the rain,winter, snow cold etc over summer :lol: I don't "hate" summer or the heat, I just hate it when it is hot and it is busy i.e many people around. I would not mind walking in the summer breeze somewhere alone.

That's sound good bro. I felt wrecked, travelling from Manchester to Liverpool for uni everyday takes alot out of me. Barely have energy left on an average day to do anything. I never thought I meet another person like me who has a passion for the cold :D people usually look at me funny when I talk about how much I refer the rain,winter, snow cold etc over summer :lol: I don't "hate" summer or the heat, I just hate it when it is hot and it is busy i.e many people around. I would not mind walking in the summer breeze somewhere alone.

Oh bro! That's way too much. You must love the course or the uni lol. Hahaha@passion for the cold, we are Northern folk by our geography, men of the North (see Game of Thrones). The heat of Summer drives me nuts, well extreme heat anyway. If you want to walk alone there are plenty of national parks you can do that in. Or the even better option is to visit the remote and beautiful regions of Iran.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom