What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Jeez, Now he is giving timetable which goes beyond the deal time table:

Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei: 'In 25 Years There Will Be No Such Thing As The Zionist Regime In The Region'; America Is Worse Than Satan

On September 9, 2015, in a public address at the tomb of the founder of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei said that the U.S. — the "Great Satan" — is worse than Satan, and warned the Iranian people and the moderate stream against being deceived by its attempts to infiltrate Iran. Khamenei added that in 25 years, Israel would no longer exist and that until then it would not have one minute of quiet.

The following are excerpts from his address:

"[Ayatollah] Khomeini called America 'the Great Satan.' That is a very wise saying... Satan only deceives man, but the U.S. deceives, murders, and imposes sanctions."

Crowd: "Death to America, Death to Britain, Death to Israel."

Khamenei: "America raises the banner of human rights, but every day, the blood of someone else is shed in the states of the U.S.... Now there are people [in Iran] who insist on dressing up America, which has these characteristics and which is worse than Satan, and presenting it as an angel. Why? Even if we ignore religion and the revolutionary spirit, what about loyalty to the country's interests? What about common sense? What common sense and what conscience allow you to choose America as a friend, as someone who can be relied upon, and as a guardian angel?

"The [Americans] bedeck themselves in a suit, a tie, and perfume, and present themselves differently to innocent people. The great Iranian people has extracted this Great Satan from Iran. It must not be allowed to return. Anyone who leaves through the door must not be allowed to return through the window. [The U.S.] must not be allowed to infiltrate [Iran].

"The hostility [of the Americans] knows no bounds. Look now, these days following the nuclear agreement, the fate of which is still unclear [both] here [in Iran] and there [in the U.S.]. They sit in Congress and are busy hatching plots. According to the information I have received, certain people are now sitting in Congress and preparing a resolution to harass Iran and cause problems for it... Only when you become so strong that the enemy despairs of attacking [us] politically, in security and economic matters, and through sanctions and so on only then will the hostility of America cease...

"America does not even hide its hostility. The Americans divide up the tasks one smiles while the other prepares an anti-Iran resolution. They want to negotiate with Iran, [but] negotiations are a pretext and a means to infiltrate [Iran] and to impose their desires [upon us].

"For clearly defined reasons, which we have consistently stated, we negotiated with America on the nuclear issue. I agreed for [our team] to go and negotiate. They went and negotiated, and, God be praised, our negotiating team conducted itself well. But I did not approve negotiations on any other subject, and we will not negotiate with America."

Khamenei: "We will negotiate with the entire world except America... and of course not with the Zionist regime, because the Zionist regime is an illegitimate and false regime. Let me say something about the Zionist regime. After the nuclear talks were over, I heard that the Zionists in occupied Palestine had said: 'In the meantime, thanks to the results of the talks, we will have 25 years of quiet regarding the problem of Iran. After 25 years, we will think of something.' I respond to them by saying: 'First of all, in 25 years you will not be alive.'"

Khamenei: "God willing, in 25 years there will be no such thing as the Zionist regime in the region, and secondly, during this period, the fighting Islamic spirit will not give the Zionists even a single day of quiet..."[1]

24812.jpg

They are like you said al Arabyia garbage have weird obsession with iran like most of the Saudis here and in the arab defence forum.

The problem with these donkyies they present the most hated in iran like the shahis or MEK terrorist cult as the real opposition just when the nuclear deal was signed el ebriya became the mouth of MEK scums and the whore rajavi just few days ago they posted a pictures about basij and they said they are preparing for suppress upcoming iranian revolt even though it was just a drill.They also when the events on the kurdish girl suicide el ebriya dogs said iranian police killed tens of kurds even though no one was killed also they said many kurdish children were killed which was lies by there garbage filth media the irony the say iranian media is not truthful.
Al-Arabia is Fox news of the middle east everyone knows that! I am surprised to see some Iranians in their ranks like Kamelia entekhabi fard and few more that I do not remember!

ماهواره‌های جدید سنجش از راه دور کدام نیازهای ایران را برطرف می‌کنند +عکس - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

They are like you said al Arabyia garbage have weird obsession with iran like most of the Saudis here and in the arab defence forum.

The problem with these donkyies they present the most hated in iran like the shahis or MEK terrorist cult as the real opposition just when the nuclear deal was signed el ebriya became the mouth of MEK scums and the whore rajavi just few days ago they posted a pictures about basij and they said they are preparing for suppress upcoming iranian revolt even though it was just a drill.They also when the events on the kurdish girl suicide el ebriya dogs said iranian police killed tens of kurds even though no one was killed also they said many kurdish children were killed which was lies by there garbage filth media the irony the say iranian media is not truthful.
Exactly, they are so dumb not knowing that the ugly lizard (Queen Rajavi) has absolutely NO WEIGHT in Iran among pros or cons of the IR system... This ugly whorrre uses Europeans, Americans and above all, Retarded Saudis to milk them while giving them wrong hopes...

I have an Ukrainian friend studying in Germany, he once told me about a story... He started with saying...wow..what an opposition party Iranians have inside Iran! He was referring to MEK terrorists!! He said, few people came to almost all medium to low level universities in Germany, distributing pamplet about a magical tour to Paris... The tour was to stay free in Paris for 2 days having free meal under one condition... To wear MEK layout participating in their gathering, waving flags and writings.... The even smarter MEK organizers were so stupid to also invite many non-white mostly African and Asian students to the gathering... My friend have a Nigerian friend in his class and he took the offer... She said, when they asked the MEK guys about the gathering...they replied by "This is the major Iranian opposition group and they are rightous crown holders of Iranian monarch system... They said, a very same gathering is holding up in Tehran only being 10 times bigger at the same day to that of Paris's!!!!! :welcome::lol:

One of the blessed in disgize graces Iran in particular and Shia in general have is to have soooooo stupid and retarded enemies... Thanks God for that.... :cheers:

Jeez, Now he is giving timetable which goes beyond the deal time table:

Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei: 'In 25 Years There Will Be No Such Thing As The Zionist Regime In The Region'; America Is Worse Than Satan

On September 9, 2015, in a public address at the tomb of the founder of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei said that the U.S. — the "Great Satan" — is worse than Satan, and warned the Iranian people and the moderate stream against being deceived by its attempts to infiltrate Iran. Khamenei added that in 25 years, Israel would no longer exist and that until then it would not have one minute of quiet.

The following are excerpts from his address:

"[Ayatollah] Khomeini called America 'the Great Satan.' That is a very wise saying... Satan only deceives man, but the U.S. deceives, murders, and imposes sanctions."

Khamenei: "America raises the banner of human rights, but every day, the blood of someone else is shed in the states of the U.S.... Now there are people [in Iran] who insist on dressing up America, which has these characteristics and which is worse than Satan, and presenting it as an angel. Why? Even if we ignore religion and the revolutionary spirit, what about loyalty to the country's interests? What about common sense? What common sense and what conscience allow you to choose America as a friend, as someone who can be relied upon, and as a guardian angel?

"The [Americans] bedeck themselves in a suit, a tie, and perfume, and present themselves differently to innocent people. The great Iranian people has extracted this Great Satan from Iran. It must not be allowed to return. Anyone who leaves through the door must not be allowed to return through the window. [The U.S.] must not be allowed to infiltrate [Iran].

"The hostility [of the Americans] knows no bounds. Look now, these days following the nuclear agreement, the fate of which is still unclear [both] here [in Iran] and there [in the U.S.]. They sit in Congress and are busy hatching plots. According to the information I have received, certain people are now sitting in Congress and preparing a resolution to harass Iran and cause problems for it... Only when you become so strong that the enemy despairs of attacking [us] politically, in security and economic matters, and through sanctions and so on only then will the hostility of America cease...

"America does not even hide its hostility. The Americans divide up the tasks one smiles while the other prepares an anti-Iran resolution. They want to negotiate with Iran, [but] negotiations are a pretext and a means to infiltrate [Iran] and to impose their desires [upon us].

"For clearly defined reasons, which we have consistently stated, we negotiated with America on the nuclear issue. I agreed for [our team] to go and negotiate. They went and negotiated, and, God be praised, our negotiating team conducted itself well. But I did not approve negotiations on any other subject, and we will not negotiate with America."

Khamenei: "We will negotiate with the entire world except America... and of course not with the Zionist regime, because the Zionist regime is an illegitimate and false regime. Let me say something about the Zionist regime. After the nuclear talks were over, I heard that the Zionists in occupied Palestine had said: 'In the meantime, thanks to the results of the talks, we will have 25 years of quiet regarding the problem of Iran. After 25 years, we will think of something.' I respond to them by saying: 'First of all, in 25 years you will not be alive.'"

Khamenei: "God willing, in 25 years there will be no such thing as the Zionist regime in the region, and secondly, during this period, the fighting Islamic spirit will not give the Zionists even a single day of quiet..."[1]

24812.jpg

Al-Arabia is Fox news of the middle east everyone knows that! I am surprised to see some Iranians in their ranks like Kamelia entekhabi fard and few more that I do not remember!

Bad translation as always. What is it to translate it to "You will not be ALIVE!!"

This is a better translation:

ایشان همچنین با اشاره به جعلی بودن دولت صهیونیستی افزودند: برخی صهیونیستها گفته اند با توجه به نتایج مذاکرات هسته ای، 25 سال از دغدغه ایران آسوده شده ایم اما ما به آنها می گوییم شما 25 سال آینده را، اصولاً نخواهید دید و به فضل الهی، چیزی به نام رژیم صهیونیستی در منطقه وجود نخواهد داشت.

"While referring to the fact that "Israeli regime is an illegal regime in first place" he mentioned: "Some Zionists talked about how Israel will be free of Iranian concern for the next 25 years due to the nuclear deal, but we say to them that you basically 'with God's grace' won't see 25 years from now, as Israeli regime will cease to exist by that time"

رهبر انقلاب تأکید کردند: در همین مدت نیز روحیه اسلامی مبارز، حِماسی و جهادی، صهیونیستها را راحت نخواهد گذاشت.

The leader also emphasized that: "In the Meanwhile , the Islamic spirit of resistance, apical and Jihad will not let Zionists to feel the comfort"

so it is not about "Giving an exact date for their disappearance but only to emphasize on the fact that Israeli regime will cease to exist soon... not in 25 years as Fox news and Al Arabiyah are implicating passionately...

Last edited:
ماهواره‌های جدید سنجش از راه دور کدام نیازهای ایران را برطرف می‌کنند +عکس - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

Exactly, they are so dumb not knowing that the ugly lizard (Queen Rajavi) has absolutely NO WEIGHT in Iran among pros or cons of the IR system... This ugly whorrre uses Europeans, Americans and above all, Retarded Saudis to milk them while giving them wrong hopes...

I have an Ukrainian friend studying in Germany, he once told me about a story... He started with saying...wow..what an opposition party Iranians have inside Iran! He was referring to MEK terrorists!! He said, few people came to almost all medium to low level universities in Germany, distributing pamplet about a magical tour to Paris... The tour was to stay free in Paris for 2 days having free meal under one condition... To wear MEK layout participating in their gathering, waving flags and writings.... The even smarter MEK organizers were so stupid to also invite many non-white mostly African and Asian students to the gathering... My friend have a Nigerian friend in his class and he took the offer... She said, when they asked the MEK guys about the gathering...they replied by "This is the major Iranian opposition group and they are rightous crown holders of Iranian monarch system... They said, a very same gathering is holding up in Tehran only being 10 times bigger at the same day to that of Paris's!!!!! :welcome::lol:

One of the blessed in disgize graces Iran in particular and Shia in general have is to have soooooo stupid and retarded enemies... Thanks God for that.... :cheers:

Bad translation as always. What is it to translate it to "You will not be ALIVE!!"

This is a better translation:

ایشان همچنین با اشاره به جعلی بودن دولت صهیونیستی افزودند: برخی صهیونیستها گفته اند با توجه به نتایج مذاکرات هسته ای، 25 سال از دغدغه ایران آسوده شده ایم اما ما به آنها می گوییم شما 25 سال آینده را، اصولاً نخواهید دید و به فضل الهی، چیزی به نام رژیم صهیونیستی در منطقه وجود نخواهد داشت.

"While referring to the fact that "Israeli regime is an illegal regime in first place" he mentioned: "Some Zionists talked about how Israel will be free of Iranian concern for the next 25 years due to the nuclear deal, but we say to them that you basically 'with God's grace' won't see 25 years from now, as Israeli regime will cease to exist by that time"

رهبر انقلاب تأکید کردند: در همین مدت نیز روحیه اسلامی مبارز، حِماسی و جهادی، صهیونیستها را راحت نخواهد گذاشت.

The leader also emphasized that: "In the Meanwhile (to the 25 years deadline), the Islamic spirit of resistance, apical and Jihad will not let Zionists to feel the comfort"

so it is not about "Giving an exact date for their disappearance but only to emphasize on the fact that Israeli regime will cease to exist soon... not in 25 years as Fox news and Al Arabiyah are implicating passionately...
It is MEMRI TV translation ... Basically the Farsi is saying the same... Israeli's say we will be free of Iran's trouble for 25 years and he says you will not last 25 years...(what difference does it make :)) it is basically the same. Anyway doesn't matter ... this is what being broadcast everywhere...

It is MEMRI TV translation ... Basically the Farsi is saying the same... Israeli's say we will be free of Iran's trouble for 25 years and he says you will not last 25 years...(what difference does it make :)) it is basically the same. Anyway doesn't matter ... this is what being broadcast everywhere...
you like most other people don't realize the importance of words and how certain enemies use these so much NOT DIFFERENT words and translations to build a WHOLE ARGUMENT based on them... This technic is used for a long time and it works better if you have more medium under your control...

btw, lotfan mikhay masayele dakheli iran ro bahs koni raje behesh az fingilish estefadeh kon... akhe masayele dakheli irooni ha hich rabt va dakhli be khareji ha nadare ke lazem bashe be Eng benevisi... albateh agar barat moheme ameroot... chon harchi ke begi be khodet ham be onvane ye irooni bar migarde... mesle oon afghani refugee ke khodesho irooni ja zade va miad chapo rast bad irooni ha ro mige... ahmagh nemidoone khob khodetam ke eda mikoni irooni hasti shemele in bad gooye ha mishi.... khareji farghi beine chapo raste iran nemizare... oonhayee ke doshmane iroon va irooniha hastand...doshmane hameye irooniha hastand va mikhan sar be tane iran va irooni ha nabashe... lotfan masayele dakheli be fingilish agar ba aberoo kar dare

you like most other people don't realize the importance of words and how certain enemies use these so much NOT DIFFERENT words and translations to build a WHOLE ARGUMENT based on them... This technic is used for a long time and it works better if you have more medium under your control...

btw, lotfan mikhay masayele dakheli iran ro bahs koni raje behesh az fingilish estefadeh kon... akhe masayele dakheli irooni ha hich rabt va dakhli be khareji ha nadare ke lazem bashe be Eng benevisi... albateh agar barat moheme ameroot... chon harchi ke begi be khodet ham be onvane ye irooni bar migarde... mesle oon afghani refugee ke khodesho irooni ja zade va miad chapo rast bad irooni ha ro mige... ahmagh nemidoone khob khodetam ke eda mikoni irooni hasti shemele in bad gooye ha mishi.... khareji farghi beine chapo raste iran nemizare... oonhayee ke doshmane iroon va irooniha hastand...doshmane hameye irooniha hastand va mikhan sar be tane iran va irooni ha nabashe... lotfan masayele dakheli be fingilish agar ba aberoo kar dare
I do, it is just the fact that what he said in Farsi can be interpreted or translated as they have translated and they are not mistaken. He is the one that doesn't understand that for the sake of Iran he should refrain from useless rhetoric. It is not high school diplomacy!

دوستان من نبودم اینجا داستانی بوده. بد نیست یه نگاهی بندازید.

Post Ratings | Page 19

این یه هفته که نبودم خیلی خوب بود. کلی خوش گذشت. :D اصلا به اینجا سر نزدم کلی اعصابم هم راحت بود. گور بابای پی دی اف... از حالا به بعد تصمیم گرفتم خیلی کمتر بیام.

تصمیم گرفته بودم یه سری عکس واسه ترید این بهشت ایران هست و بازیگرای ایرانی آپ کنم. اونم حسش نیست. تا بعد

من فیس بوک خودمو چک بکنم و جواب بدم خیلیه.

راستی این اپ کیک تازگیا خیلی گند کار میکنه. من فکر کردم فیلتره ولی در واقع فیلتر نیست سرعتش اومده پایین. تمام اپ های معروف مثل وایبر، تلگرام، واتس اپ و لاین عین فرفره بدون فیلتر کار میکنن ولی این کیک سرعتش اومده پایین. یکی از دوستامون اینجا گفت سرعت اینترنت تو ایران کمه. من خودم الان 16 مگ دارم که البته به خاطر سیمکشی آپارتمانمون واسه من تا 12 مگ عین هلو سرعت میده. تا حالا چندین ترابایت دانلود کردم...
از 4 سال پیش ای دی اس ال 2 مگ گرفتم الانم 2 ساله 4 مگ گرفتم که به 8 و16 رسیده سرعتش. 3 جی و 4 جی موبایلم هم در بدترین شرایط 3 مگ و بهترین تا 20 مگ هم سرعت میده. معمولا بین 5 تا 10 هست.

Go ahead and show me how "alot" of the defence news from Iran are propaganda. Let me see you do that. Give me few examples of these propagandas and why they're propaganda.
:D

Turkey is light-years behind those Iranian missile techology
Oh my god... What kind of a b*tthurt is this?
t3604.gif
Get back to yourself
m0937.gif

This is way offtopic there.

The gist of his post is alright. For instance, IR is truly an evolving system and slowly progressing towards a better system. For instance we are already seeing the formation of proto-parties with completely Iranian roots similar to Whigs and Tories of UK. But he is wrong on "chopping red head" democracy and hence won't get high praise from me. At least in modern concept of democracy, as opposed to one in Roman times, democracy is a value system and not simply a governing structure. A value system which defines the interaction between the people as both governors and governed. This is not simply a rigid "mechanical" design put in place to rule the people. It is rather a soft 'cultural norm' accepted and practiced by a people.

This particular democratic value system builds on other more fundamental values of Western nations mostly based on understandings of Greek philosophers on matters of life and existence, alot of Christian values plus some newer ideas mostly developed over the past few centuries as sciences progressed and experimentation took the place of stagnant ancient myths.

For example, one of the basic tenets of modern "inclusive" democratic system is to attribute an inherent value to humans, which is difficult to define or explain to those who have not experienced such a democratic society but can be crudely equated with concept of holiness in religious spheres. This means, every human is "equally holy" no matter what his or her beliefs, caste or deeds are. So chopping red heads is out of question as a form of governance. Though this can happen to red heads in older Roman era definition of "exclusivist democracy" or in current Islamic or Communist or Buddhist etc "democracy". Since the relevant 'inherent values' were never developed and do not exist in such communities. The prime example of which is the chopping and mincing going in territories Isis was "voted in" by popular uprising or in "democratic" Libya or in "republic" of Egypt.

It is imperative to understand this. Since those who argue, Iran should become "democratic" have to first prove Iranian society is ready and has developed "inherent" values which make such a democratic system possible to exist in Iran. This can not be done by implementing a "mechanical" design in which GC or VF or this or that component has been removed or has been replaced by another particular mechanical component of a more "democratic" nature. Such a prescription is antithetical to what democracy is. The modern concept of democracy by its very nature is secular and liberal. The kind of secularism and liberalism which would send the overwhelming majority of Iranian public into an irrecoverable and disastrous tailspin. The democratic values you see in Western world were developed over centuries. They did not come about by "intelligently designing" a system or implementing a certain mechanical design. They came about by "conscious evolution".

Iran is on the right path and is slowly progressing towards a system which is going to be rooted in Iran and grown from Iran's evolution itself (this is often termed "Iranian Islam model" in Iran, though terminologies can be misleading and often the final product in real world, is different from initial characterization). A quicker way would have been "mechanical transplantation" of a foreign system into Iran. But as history shows, such transplanted systems do not last and often cause huge misery despite the good intentions of their implementers. There is no substitute for time when it comes to evolution. We have no other option but to wait, beyond our own biological time and actually into our future genetical lineage. The only thing that can disrupt the course of evolution would be a catastrophic event for example a color revolution organized by enemies of Iran or Iran's total military defeat in a war. Other than that, evolution will continue and something will come out of it. If not a lion then at least a cat. :lol:

:D

Oh my god... What kind of a b*tthurt is this?
t3604.gif
Get back to yourself
m0937.gif

The ones who are "butthurt" are the ones whom can't resist mentioning Iran. Seriously dude, in reality, no Iranian even cares about turkey but your kind can't resist but mention and talk about Iran.

In any case, the statement I made, do you disagree with it? Then feel free to debunk it.

The ones who are "butthurt" are the ones whom can't resist mentioning Iran. Seriously dude, in reality, no Iranian even cares about turkey but your kind can't resist but mention and talk about Iran.

In any case, the statement I made, do you disagree with it? Then feel free to debunk it.
@cabatli_53 hasn't mentioned anything related to Iran in his post so you quoted a wrong post, wrong person what seems an incredible b*tthurt, and seems it also effects your vision.

@2800 has offered a solution regarding your problem few weeks ago, I think it was what he has been using for a while. He was so sure of it so I say, give it a try.
Here it is:
dfd-107_1z.jpg

May it helps your vision :tup:

@cabatli_53 hasn't mentioned anything related to Iran in his post so you quoted a wrong post, wrong person what seems an incredible b*tthurt, and seems it also effects your vision.

@2800 has offered a solution regarding your problem few weeks ago, I think it was what he has been using for a while. He was so sure of it so I say, give it a try.
Here it is:
dfd-107_1z.jpg

Maybe you should check your eyes troll, because clearly he mentioned Iran in his post.
futhermore, It seems you could not debunk my statement. Yes, turkey is light-years behind Iran in missile tech, if anyone disagree with it, then why not debunk it? Posting some random pics will not do that kid.

Here it is:
dfd-107_1z.jpg

It works for you and ur countrymen.

Maybe you should check your eyes troll, because clearly he mentioned Iran in his post.
futhermore, It seems you could not debunk my statement. Yes, turkey is light-years behind Iran in missile tech, if anyone disagree with it, then why not debunk it? Posting some random pics will not do that kid.
It is @haviZsultan who mentioned Iran and he replied him and that's all.

It does not matter, he mentioned Iran nevertheless and in any case, it is my reply to him that matters. Did you disagree with my comment? I have no problem with that, but show me where I went wrong.
It wouldn't be nice If I responded rudely or mockingly (which Iran leaves an open door for such stuff, F-313 an example it isn't me, you know the world's reaction on it) each of your posts where you mention Turkey positively or negatively.
Stop it, be contributing for also Iran in your posts and nobody bothers you.

Back
Top Bottom