What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don't give a f*ck, doesn't mean I hate Iran :happy:
I speak in my name, I am rarely here and only in response to some.
ok now that you responded Iranians, we would be happy to see you leaving here!! Iran is long gone for developing nations like Turkey or Arabs... Arab and Turk brother must deal with it...and leave Iranian fake stuff for IRanians and USA and somehow ISrael who really care about it...

@scythian500 @haman10 @mohsen @Serpentine @rahi2357 @ResurgentIran

To those of you who follow Iranian weightlifting, can you tell me what on earth happened? In the Asian championship, Iran ranked second in the 105kg+. Bahdor Molaei only managed to:

The Iranian lifted a total of 414kg with 178kg in the snatch and 236kg in the clean and jerk.

Tasnim News Agency - Iran’s Molaei Wins Silver at Asian Weightlifting Championship

He seems injured because these weights should be nothing for him, he should be lifting much more weights like he had done before. Also, where on earth is Behdad salimi??? Man we're losing our dominance in the heavyweight lifting division. We've lost the world championship twice already and now the asian championship too, all we have now is just the Olympics medals, but the way things are going, we may lose at the next Olympics too. Got quite peed off when I saw this news.

Last edited:
He seems injured because these weights should be nothing for him, he should be lifting much more weights like he had done before. Also, where on earth is Behdad salimi??? Man we're losing our dominance in the heavyweight lifting division. We've lost the world championship twice already and now the asian championship too, all we have now is just the Olympics medals, but the way things are going, we may lose at the next Olympics too. Got quite peed off when I saw this news.
lol , bro no worries about that .

bahador has little experience on international stages and behdad doesn't even attend this champioships cause it holds little value for Iran .

it's just like the asian games for volleyball when Iran's second team finished 2nd after japan's #1 team

rahi aziz, man yadame shoma ghablana ye seri postaye amoozeshi mizashti too zaminehaye mokhtalef, az missle ta uav o sayere chiza, man nemitoonam peydashoon konam, mishe linkasho be man bedi, mikham az ye zaviye jadid bekhoonameshoon.:lol:
Amooooooozeshiiiiiiiiii ?? man ????:unsure::lol: dadash man yadam nemiad dishab shaam chi khordam alan biam begam kojaye in forum chiiii goftam ?? Sticky thread kheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyli kam post neveshtam . bayad begardam.

az kodom zaviye mikhay bekhooni ? :cry:

in 2 tash . amoozeshi nist . harfaay e aadi ...
Iran Military News | Page 17
Iranian Space program | Page 52

I have met some friendly Iranians in my lifetime, just wanted to stop by and say hello to you all. I am looking forward to having nice discussions. Enjoy your weekend.

@scythian500 @haman10 @mohsen @Serpentine @rahi2357 @ResurgentIran

To those of you who follow Iranian weightlifting, can you tell me what on earth happened? In the Asian championship, Iran ranked second in the 105kg+. Bahdor Molaei only managed to:

Tasnim News Agency - Iran’s Molaei Wins Silver at Asian Weightlifting Championship

In sports you never know who will win or lose. Don't worry about it too much.

I have met some friendly Iranians in my lifetime, just wanted to stop by and say hello to you all. I am looking forward to having nice discussions. Enjoy your weekend.

In sports you never know who will win or lose. Don't worry about it too much.
Real life is much different than pdf and internet. Hello mate.
I don't give a f*ck, doesn't mean I hate Iran :happy:
I speak in my name, I am rarely here and only in response to some.
How old are u btw? 14 or below that?

@scythian500

یعنی واقعا اینا خوشگل نیستن?
میشه یه بازیگر زشت که من اونجا گذاشتم رو نام ببری و یه بازیگر خوشگل که به نظر خودت خوشگل هست.

What you stupidly call 'original location' is his brother Galip Kurdi:
View attachment 255852

What you did here is disgusting.
You could be wright but let's keep it an open eye thing..

I know you can read French:

Mort d’Aylan : mensonges, manipulation et vérité

Sick beyond belief! Little Aylan’s body was MOVED to stage ‘better shots’ for media jackals! | Knights Templar International

Bashe. Rasti skypet chi bud?
Skype kie... Skype chie... ta PDF hast adam mire soraghe Paint akhe?

Back
Top Bottom