What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It wouldn't be nice If I responded rudely or mockingly (which Iran leaves an open door for such stuff, F-313 an example it isn't me, you know the world's reaction on it) each of your posts where you mention Turkey positively or negatively.
Stop it, be contributing for also Iran in your posts and nobody bothers you.

You can respond in which ever way you want sonny, as long as you try and debunk my statement (A statement which you seemed to disagree with), then all is fine. So go ahead and give it a shot.

You can respond in which ever way you want sonny, as long as you try and debunk my statement (A statement which you seemed to disagree with), then all is fine. So go ahead and give it a shot.
I would doubt myself If I respond your measuring :azn:

Bacheha agar yeh chizi dar jaye monasebesh minevisn keh tosh az Wernicke's toon estefadeh kardin, inja to chill thread mano barobahehai digaro tag konid (faghat yekio na, keh kesi shak naknoneh, bishtar az 5 ta ham mesleh inkeh tag kar nemikoneh). Badesh man miram mibinam ageh Wernicke's toon salem bood, yeh mosbat midam :D.

Vaghean vaght nadarm beram kolleh forum ro donbal tak tak neveshtehatoon begardam. Lotfan tag konid.

Thanks to Dr Haman for the idea.

continuing from ... don`t know why I put all replies here :)

First of all , i think we're all on the same team . no matter who you are and which political candidate you follow and support or even whatever system you follow ( be it IRI , seculars , ...) , our hearts beat for one thing and that is our country Iran .

(unless you're a shahi :D )

secondly what do you mean from this : "Sorry for our parliament members that got 5% of the vote anyways! "

what does this supposed to mean ? we can continue in the chill thread
True, no not a Shahi! I am more leaning towards Gishniz! or Jafari! but definitely not Shahi!
... Most of the parliament are elected by less than 5% popular vote due to peoples boycott. That is why Rouhani is bashing Guardian council recently .. he wants to get more reformist in with high vote. Seems people would not boycott this election anyway and choose the best from the worst bunch given to them.

Oh, I wanted to add something to this comment, "Can someone like me be elected as a president of Iran? No way!". In ANY democratic system, the person who has a chance to get elected is the one that is part of the system. For example, in party based systems, that is very true, because the party chooses the leader (such as UK). But even if USA. To get anywhere, you have to be either part of the Democrat or Republican party line. If not, up and you don't have the party backing you and don't have the campaign money and the lobbies behind you, how far would you get? How far did any independent candidate get?

That is not entirely correct, although what you are referring to is mostly USA system not parliamentary systems in European countries which is a better representation of a democratic system. The point is one can be against the current system and make a party and as long as it is not a Facist party can gain power through electorate system.

I am sure you understood what I meant by can I get elected! I as someone opposed to the Velayate Faghih system even if i have 65% of the popular vote behind me can not be represented in the ballots. Even if i have money and people will behind me.

In case of money an d etc. that is factors influencing popular vote in USA elections but still an independent can be nominated but may never win!

If we have relations with US we lose all of our popularity and influence in ME. And not only that, we will lose all of our power in ME...
My dear 2800 this power is a hoax, look at it now. They managed to change the populist soft power we had in Arab world with the introduction of Syrian crisis and sectarian divide.

Our ultimate power is when we succeed other than that the one with the best economy wins. Right now, Saudi Arabia has become savage knowing it has the upper hand in economy and world relationship despite its 30 years of fanning the inhuman belief they have. At the end, countries would look at UAE and their export and progress and SA at its GDP an decide who is more successful. Unless you are able to prove this system is feasible in giving a better life to the citizens and proof the independence concept your soft power is a hoax. Judging by world relations and how it works non engagement only weakens our country and pushes it more back and the soft power you are talking about will be non existent.

Last edited:
It is @haviZsultan who mentioned Iran and he replied him and that's all.
My point was any Islamic country is not technologically advanced enough to make its own though Iran is trying. Its no real use arguing against it. Islamic technology is far behind than European or US technology. However as I said the good thing about Iran is
1) It has one of the highest research and development budgets in the Islamic world
2) And has indigenous production.
3) And an independent foreign policy.

Meaning it is on the right track.

True it does not take much to realize some of this portraying the military might of Iran may be propaganda as is common among theocracies as Saudi does the same power projection thing it is good to note that Iran has an independent foreign policy and indigenous production.

With reliance on countries like the US which Pakistan and Turkey are there is always the problem that when US interests might not suit them they might abandon us. We have suffered under non delivery of F16's and Presler amendment sanctions continuously even though we helped US in the Afghan Soviet war.

My point was any Islamic country is not technologically advanced enough to make its own though Iran is trying. Its no real use arguing against it. Islamic technology is far behind than European or US technology. However as I said the good thing about Iran is
1) It has one of the highest research and development budgets in the Islamic world
2) And has indigenous production.
3) And an independent foreign policy.

Meaning it is on the right track.

True it does not take much to realize some of this portraying the military might of Iran may be propaganda as is common among theocracies as Saudi does the same power projection thing it is good to note that Iran has an independent foreign policy and indigenous production.

With reliance on countries like the US which Pakistan and Turkey are there is always the problem that when US interests might not suit them they might abandon us. We have suffered under non delivery of F16's and Presler amendment sanctions continuously even though we helped US in the Afghan Soviet war.
That wasn't my point tagging you in my post other than that I respect 'your' thoughts but I really don't give a f*ck what Iran is or on what track or trick it is.

That wasn't my point tagging you in my post other than that I respect 'your' thoughts but I really don't give a f*ck what Iran is or on what track or trick it is.
YEs, you don't give a fook about Iran this is why you and all other Torks are present here in Iranian section everyday and night, 24/7!!! :agree:

YEs, you don't give a fook about Iran this is why you and all other Torks are present here in Iranian section everyday and night, 24/7!!! :agree:
I don't give a f*ck, doesn't mean I hate Iran :happy:
I speak in my name, I am rarely here and only in response to some.

Back
Top Bottom