What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Daneshmand @rahi2357 @JEskandari

View attachment 254924

Nevisande :

Dr: H.K foughe takhasos bimari haye ghalbi

virastar : M.gh. resident dakheli

:D khaaaaaak aaalam bar sar mamlekat :D

@rmi5 dude i'm just having the best of my time here . i am off for 14 days and i really am not in the mood to get into a discussion about basij Vs. shahis right now .

of course you think you're right and i think i'm right . you call me a chaghou kesh and i call you back .

this will go no where :)

enjoy your time , just like i do ;)

Iran is the #1 team in asia in football , volleyball , basketball , wrestling , weightlifting , ....

so you tell me which one is it cause i really didn't watch the game

I am not in the mood, nor have time for childish troll wars of yours. The neighbor's section is already available for you if you are dying to troll someone.

@Abii @rmi5 what do you think of this guy alireza nourizadeh
Alireza Nourizadeh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haha .. I can write a book about this guy. He had/has strong connections with Islamic Republic regime, specially Rafsanjani family and also some people inside security/intelligence systems of Iran, and also very strong connections with Arab monarchs, specially Saudis.
He is a smart person and a true opportunist.
He was hated by people because when those thugs executed generals of army during first days of revolution, he was there, he was cheering, and jumping up and down, and wrote a special report about execution those generals.
Then, he became famous again, when he revealed huge load of exact info about Chain murders in Iran, and what was behind it. He became very popular then.
But, in the recent years, he founded a TV channel, and he is back on doing propaganda in favor of Saudis, Rafsanjani and reformists. His apologizing regarding Saudis sexually abusing Iranian haj pilgrims, and also his ridiculous propaganda in favor of reformist administration, defamed him again.

Haha .. I can write a book about this guy. He had/has strong connections with Islamic Republic regime, specially Rafsanjani family and also some people inside security/intelligence systems of Iran, and also very strong connections with Arab monarchs, specially Saudis.
He is a smart person and a true opportunist.
He was hated by people because when those thugs executed generals of army during first days of revolution, he was there, he was cheering, and jumping up and down, and wrote a special report about execution those generals.
Then, he became famous again, when he revealed huge load of exact info about Chain murders in Iran, and what was behind it. He became very popular then.
But, in the recent years, he founded a TV channel, and he is back on doing propaganda in favor of Saudis, Rafsanjani and reformists. His apologizing regarding Saudis sexually abusing Iranian haj pilgrims, and also his ridiculous propaganda in favor of reformist administration, defamed him again.
Thanks for the information like you said he is apportunist
In his arabic videos he is pro arab monarchs but in his farsi videos he speak against them and describe them as dictators he also said that when we claimed Bahrain as iranian land the mullahs were against us but when the mullahs claim Bahrain they don't say anything he also said now they have noticed that there is land called Bahrain belong to us.

He dany that there is persian nationalism in iran and he claim to be sayyid(which means he is arab descendent) but he support the shahis and their persian nationalism and their anti religion view even though with his sayyid roots claims he was like the national front members who supported khomeini even when they knew that he is against nationalism later they got rid of them.
Now he calls for democracy and he supported the undemocratic islamic regime and now supporting the undemocratic shahists like mohsen sazegara who founded the revolutionary guards who if wasn't for them the islamic regime wouldn't rule iran today now he is also became pro democracy.

Mohem nist, Haman joon. Inghad sakht nagir varna ina hamashoon rofozeh mishana :D. Mamlekat beh doktor ehtiaj dareh. Ta injasham keh residan kollieh. Werner Forssmann keh nistan, na mitonan bashan.
Akhe dadash pezeshki ke englisish enghad zaife chetori mikhad text haye foughe takhasosi ya hata cecil ya Harrison ru bekhoone? Nemishe

Albate hardo kheyli ba savadan ha (noskhe tarjome shode een ketaba ham kheyli bad nistan) ama dar kol vaghean zeshte ke yek pezeshk natoone englisi benevise ya harf bezane

In his arabic videos he is pro arab monarchs but in his farsi videos he speak against them and describe them as dictators
Actually, in his persian videos, he tries to talk in favor of Saudis as much as possible.
he also said that when we claimed Bahrain as iranian land the mullahs were against us but when the mullahs claim Bahrain they don't say anything he also said now they have noticed that there is land called Bahrain belong to us.
Haha ... he is right about this. Like how mullahs cooperated with CIA in coup against Mosadeq, and Khomeini said all of those hateful words about Mosaddeq, but now they are playing the victim role.
He dany that there is persian nationalism in iran and he claim to be sayyid(which means he is arab descendent) but he support the shahis and their persian nationalism and their anti religion view even though with his sayyid roots claims he was like the national front members who supported khomeini even when they knew that he is against nationalism later they got rid of them.
Some Sayyeds have been the leaders of atheistic movements in Iran and many are nationalists. Being a Sayyed does not have that much of meaning for most of Sayyeds, either.
About national front, there were certain few people like Sanjabi who cooperated with Khomeini, while many others like Shapour Bakhtiyar stood against khomeini. For the ones who cooperated with Khomeini, west trusted them, and they were thinking that Khomeini will go to Qom(as Khomeini himself promised in nofel loshato), but they were tricked because they did not know mullahs, very well. Leftists, and also Melli-Mazhabi(Nationalist-Religious) were the ones who cooperated the most with Khomeini.
Now he calls for democracy and he supported the undemocratic islamic regime and now supporting the undemocratic shahists like mohsen sazegara who founded the revolutionary guards who if wasn't for them the islamic regime wouldn't rule iran today now he is also became pro democracy.
Haha ... He is an opputunist ... :lol:

@Abii i have finaly seen ''The Water Diviner'' its as you said a quite balanced movie that also shows the POW from Turkish side, a Hollywood movie that doesnt show the invaders fighting for ''just cause'' for a change, apart from that the movie itself also wasnt bad.
What liked it most is how they showed the secret Nationalist meetings which later gave birth to modern Turkey.

Thx for recommending. :tup:

سلام ... دوستان یک مشورتی می خواستم بکنم با شما .. انشالله امثال می خوام فوق بخونم ... برای این کار دو گزینه برای خودم تعیین کردم یا اینکه رشته ای مرتبط با رشته خودم یا اینکه برم یک رشته مدیریتی بخونم .. رشته خودم الکترونیک و دوست دارم در زمینه انرژی های نو ادامه تحصیل بدم از اونطرف به خاطر نوع شغلم مدیریت خیلی به کارم میاد نظرتون چیست؟​

سلام ... دوستان یک مشورتی می خواستم بکنم با شما .. انشالله امثال می خوام فوق بخونم ... برای این کار دو گزینه برای خودم تعیین کردم یا اینکه رشته ای مرتبط با رشته خودم یا اینکه برم یک رشته مدیریتی بخونم .. رشته خودم الکترونیک و دوست دارم در زمینه انرژی های نو ادامه تحصیل بدم از اونطرف به خاطر نوع شغلم مدیریت خیلی به کارم میاد نظرتون چیست؟​

Boro mohandesi mekanik bekhoob baad MBA begir. Electronic ham nakhoon be dard nemikhoreh! ya salan hich chi nakhoon boro bazar khodesh khodbekhod lisanse modiriat foghe lisanse eghtesad mishi. Y aboro dst foroosh sho va lisanse jameh shenasi migiri ...

Bi shookhi agar dari kar mikoni va too on kar mimooni electronic be dardet nemikhoreh hamoon modiriato bekhoon.

Iran is the #1 team in asia in football , volleyball , basketball , wrestling , weightlifting , ....
Iran is among top world powerhouses in these sports Globally:

- Free style Wrestling
- Greco-Roman Style Wrestling
- Volleyball
- Taekwondo
- Karate
- Judo
- Wushu
- Weight Lifting
- Discus Throw
- Beach football
- Futsal

In last Olympic in London Iran managed to win 17 Medals among them 5 Gold, 4 Silver and 8 Bronzes with only 54 athletes competing in 14 sports.

At Asian continent level Iran is No.1 or among top teams in:

-- Volleyball
- Football
- Basketball
- Boxing
- Canoeing / Rowing
- Kabaddi
- Karate
- each Football
- Taekwondo
- Weightlifting
- Wrestling (both types)
- Wushu
- and almost a good competitor in almost all other sports in Asian level.

The number of medals (G/S/B) in last Asian games in each sport:

Archery 1 1 2
Athletics 1 1 2
Basketball 1 1
Boxing 2 1 3
Canoeing, Slalom 1 1
Canoeing, Sprint 2 2 4
Cycling, Road 1 1 2
Cycling, Track 1 1
Fencing 1 1
Kabaddi 2 2
Karate 3 2 5
Rowing 1 3 4
Shooting 1 2 3
Taekwondo 4 2 1 7
Volleyball, Indoor 1 1
Weightlifting 1 1 2
Wrestling 6 1 5 12
Wushu 1 2 1 4

Iran is a powerhouse in many sports in Asian continent level. In last Asian Games in Incheon, SK, Iran managed to take home 21 Gold, 18 Silver and 18 Bronzes totaling 57 colorful medals, ranking 5th Asian nation with most medals.

Iran among top nations in PARA OLYMPIC sports. Last time in Asian Games Iran ranked 4th with taking home as much as 120 medals, 37 Gold, 52 Silvers, 31 Bronzes among them...

22px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran (IRI) 37- 52 - 31= 120

In 2012 London Para Olympic games Iran ranked 11th right above SK and Japan.

In his arabic videos he is pro arab monarchs but in his farsi videos he speak against them and describe them as dictators he also said that when we claimed Bahrain as iranian land the mullahs were against us but when the mullahs claim Bahrain they don't say anything he also said now they have noticed that there is land called Bahrain belong to us.

He is a grabage and very retarded... He is totally fan-less in Iran... Nobody cares about him in Iran... Everybody knows he is a man of winds and sell his own mother for the right price!
There are actually two faces coming up to Al Ebriyeh every time they have a lie about Iran to broadcast... The first clown is Alireza Nourizad as you said and the second clown is an Ahvazi Arab names Dr. Hasan Hashemian!! He is as clueless about Iran as his beloved Saudi monarchs... These two clowns bring up theories out of their butt about everything related to Iran... Their number one fixed theory is that "Everything happens in Iran, ME and the whole world, has something to do with Khameni and his team!! Sometimes, when I see them commenting in a TV channel on important Iranian related international news, I just want to puke on the TV... I personally did n't expect anything else from retarded Saudis... They hired the most retarded faces to counter Iran... They are so stupid that these two clowns are milking them in millions of dollars while having no real output in favor of Saudi... These days, I just don't even take a look at Arabic TVs... They are mostly full of shit with very 3 years old level of analysis and مصداقیه as they claim it as their motto!!

Last edited:
Iran is among top world powerhouses in these sports Globally:

- Free style Wrestling
- Greco-Roman Style Wrestling
- Volleyball
- Taekwondo
- Karate
- Judo
- Wushu
- Weight Lifting
- Discus Throw
- Beach football
- Futsal

In last Olympic in London Iran managed to win 17 Medals among them 5 Gold, 4 Silver and 8 Bronzes with only 54 athletes competing in 14 sports.

At Asian continent level Iran is No.1 or among top teams in:

-- Volleyball
- Football
- Basketball
- Boxing
- Canoeing / Rowing
- Kabaddi
- Karate
- each Football
- Taekwondo
- Weightlifting
- Wrestling (both types)
- Wushu
- and almost a good competitor in almost all other sports in Asian level.

and No.1 in Asia in these sports (Plus the number of medals (G/S/B) in last Asian games in each sport)

Archery 1 1 2
Athletics 1 1 2
Basketball 1 1
Boxing 2 1 3
Canoeing, Slalom 1 1
Canoeing, Sprint 2 2 4
Cycling, Road 1 1 2
Cycling, Track 1 1
Fencing 1 1
Kabaddi 2 2
Karate 3 2 5
Rowing 1 3 4
Shooting 1 2 3
Taekwondo 4 2 1 7
Volleyball, Indoor 1 1
Weightlifting 1 1 2
Wrestling 6 1 5 12
Wushu 1 2 1 4

Iran is a powerhouse in many sports in Asian continent level. In last Asian Games in Incheon, SK, Iran managed to take home 21 Gold, 18 Silver and 18 Bronzes totaling 57 colorful medals, ranking 5th Asian nation with most medals.

Iran among top nations in PARA OLYMPIC sports. Last time in Asian Games Iran ranked 4th with taking home as much as 120 medals, 37 Gold, 52 Silvers, 31 Bronzes among them...

22px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran (IRI) 37- 52 - 31= 120

In 2012 London Para Olympic games Iran ranked 11th right above SK and Japan.

He is a grabage and very retarded... He is totally fan-less in Iran... Nobody cares about him in Iran... Everybody knows he is a man of winds and sell his own mother for the right price!
There are actually two faces coming up to Al Ebriyeh every time they have a lie about Iran to broadcast... The first clown is Alireza Nourizad as you said and the second clown is an Ahvazi Arab names Dr. Hasan Hashemian!! He is as clueless about Iran as his beloved Saudi monarchs... These two clowns bring up theories out of their butt about everything related to Iran... Their number one fixed theory is that "Everything happens in Iran, ME and the whole world, has something to do with Khameni and his team!! Sometimes, when I see them commenting in a TV channel on important Iranian related international news, I just want to puke on the TV... I personally did n't expect anything else from retarded Saudis... They hired the most retarded faces to counter Iran... They are so stupid that these two clowns are milking them in millions of dollars while having no real output in favor of Saudi... These days, I just don't even take a look at Arabic TVs... They are mostly full of shit with very 3 years old level of analysis and مصداقیه as they claim it as their motto!!
They are like you said al Arabyia garbage have weird obsession with iran like most of the Saudis here and in the arab defence forum.

The problem with these donkyies they present the most hated in iran like the shahis or MEK terrorist cult as the real opposition just when the nuclear deal was signed el ebriya became the mouth of MEK scums and the whore rajavi just few days ago they posted a pictures about basij and they said they are preparing for suppress upcoming iranian revolt even though it was just a drill.They also when the events on the kurdish girl suicide el ebriya dogs said iranian police killed tens of kurds even though no one was killed also they said many kurdish children were killed which was lies by there garbage filth media the irony the say iranian media is not truthful.

Back
Top Bottom