What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@SALMAN AL-FARSI Thank you for your solid responds to that caveman clown. Could not be said better.
You are welcome
He was accusing you to be anti iran while he forgot about his on people he act like the kurds are pro iran
he is confused individual who thinks that the kurds care about iran he. Support pkk but he forget about pjak
he always barking about Azeris but never say anything about kurdish terrorism
He thinks if the kurds(in his dreams) should seperate the other kurdish parts from turkey Syria Iraq and join iran
He doesn't realize if the kurds want free north Kurdistan and west Kurdistan and south Kurdistan that they come after east Kurdistan

He thinks that the kurds will join iran because he thinks the kurds give a damn on iranism or iranic

If the kurds want to free the other three parts that's mean they going to claim the fourth part

You are welcome
He was accusing you to be anti iran while he forgot about his on people he act like the kurds are pro iran
he is confused individual who thinks that the kurds care about iran he. Support pkk but he forget about pjak
He thinks if the kurds(in his dreams) should seperate the other kurdish parts from turkey Syria Iraq and join iran
He doesn't realize if the kurds want free north Kurdistan and west Kurdistan and south Kurdistan that they come after east Kurdistan

He thinks that the kurds will join iran because he thinks the kurds give a damn on iranism or iranic

If the kurds want to free the other three parts that's mean they going to claim the fourth part

The Kurds were living in the Middle East long before lizard eating caravan thieves and Turkish yurt-dwellers popped up. In the end Kurdistan will be formed in these nations. About Iran; the Kurds were defending Iran from Arabs, your people, in the 80s when the whole Arab world was against Iran. Your people are worthless scum. There is more love for dogs in the Iranian society than for your kind.

The Kurds were living in the Middle East long before lizard eating caravan thieves and Turkish yurt-dwellers popped up. In the end Kurdistan will be formed in these nations. About Iran; the Kurds were defending Iran from Arabs, your people, in the 80s when the whole Arab world was against Iran. Your people are worthless scum.
Keep living in denial you scum
Keep lying on your selfhttp://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_separatism_in_Iran[url="http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93PJAK_conflict"]Iran–PJAK conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/URL]
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Kurdish_rebellion_in_Iran[url="http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Mahabad"]Republic of Mahabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/URL]

You are welcome

That's exactly right. Even kurdish separatism in what they claim as Eastern Kurdistan, has a much more strong history than some other parts. For me, he is a confused person, maybe because of not living in Iran for even a second, or maybe he is not even kurdish as Bahoz said about him. His talks mostly looks like those Neo-Nazi brainwashed retards than an average kurd. He is also very clueless about kurds and their history. I was the one who even taught him the meaning of the word kurd, and also gave him long history lectures about kurds, in which he knew zero about it. Anyway, no need to waste your time on this foul mouth clown. Also, don't be bothered by his stupid quotes about Iraqis. For me, Shia Iraqis are the most related people except for turkics, to Azerbaijanis and their ancestors,babylon sumer,..., have the longest civilization in the ME, long before those ancestors of those Neo-Nazi brainwashed or Saudis or anyone else.

Kurdish separatism in Iran has never been supported by the great majority of IKurdish people. Republic of Mahabad was installed by the Soviets, who tried to install an independent Azerbaijan republic in Iran as well.

Go check the cemeteries of Kermanshah before opening your mouth. The Kurds fought bravely against your people in the 80s.

That's exactly right. Even kurdish separatism in what they claim as Eastern Kurdistan, has a much more strong history than some other parts. For me, he is a confused person, maybe because of not living in Iran for even a second, or maybe he is not even kurdish as Bahoz said about him. His talks mostly looks like those Neo-Nazi brainwashed retards than an average kurd. He is also very clueless about kurds and their history. I was the one who even taught him the meaning of the word kurd, and also gave him long history lectures about kurds, in which he knew zero about it. Anyway, no need to waste your time on this foul mouth clown. Also, don't be bothered by his stupid quotes about Iraqis. For me, Shia Iraqis are the most related people except for turkics, to Azerbaijanis and their ancestors,babylon sumer,..., have the longest civilization in the ME, long before those ancestors of those Neo-Nazi brainwashed or Saudis or anyone else.

Go build me some yurt, Azerbaboon.

@SALMAN AL-FARSI Told you bro. this is the highest point of his intellectual level. Seriously, no need to continue ;)
For these type of people, this Ayat describes them very well:
ختم الله على قلوبهم وعلى سمعهم وعلى أبصارهم غشاوه
;) nothing much we can do about these troubled people ;)

@SALMAN AL-FARSI Told you bro. this is the highest point of his intellectual level. Seriously, no need to continue ;)
For these type of people, this Ayat describes them very well:
ختم الله على قلوبهم وعلى سمعهم وعلى أبصارهم غشاوه
;)
nothing much we can do about these troubled people ;)

Nothing more ironic in this world than a Turk talking about intellect. :tup:

That isn't exactly what your people are renowned for in Iran. On the contrary.

Here you go. Liked it ?

Sky-Ridge-Sleeping.jpg

You are right the only original Kurdistan that where the modern day kermanshah

When the Seljuk ruler wanted to divide his sultane he gave them names the only original Kurdistan was in persia iran and that's proof that northern Iraq and north east Syria and south east Anatolia was never kurdish back then
That's why the only original Kurdistan is the north west iran

They immigrated the the other parts in the 19th century after they massacred and kurdified the original natives like Assyrians syriacs Chaldeans and arameans

If the other parts was kurdish like they claim why was not called Kurdistan by the Seljuks and why the only region was called Kurdistan was kermanshah by the Seljuks

Here you go. Liked it ?

Sky-Ridge-Sleeping.jpg

Oh yes, those modern day Yurts who have been redesigned for Western tourists, so they can still feel that 'nomadic' vibe while at the same enjoying Western luxury.

This is not how original yurts looked like.

When the Seljuk ruler wanted to divide his sultane he gave them names the only original Kurdistan was in persia iran and that's proof that northern Iraq and north east Syria and south east Anatolia was never kurdish back then

They immigrated the the other parts in the 19th century after they massacred and kurdified the original natives like Assyrians syriacs Chaldeans and arameans

If the other parts was kurdish like they claim why was not called Kurdistan by the Seljuks and why the only region was called Kurdistan was kermanshah by the Seljuks

Iran is indeed the birth place of the Kurdish nation. Just as it is the birthplace of the Persian nation. The fact that Persians are now living in Tajikistan and Afghanistan doesn't mean that they don't have the right to claim these lands. Iranians spread in many areas, long before the Turks and Arabs set foot in these areas.

Kurdish separatism in Iran has never been supported by the great majority of IKurdish people. Republic of Mahabad was installed by the Soviets, who tried to install an independent Azerbaijan republic in Iran as well.

Go check the cemeteries of Kermanshah before opening your mouth. The Kurds fought bravely against your people in the 80s.

Kermanshahis were shia that's why they fought with iran

But what do you say about baneh,Sanandaj,Mahabad ....

You going to deny that what are you going to say about the dog ghassemlou who was ally with masoud rajavi and saddam Hussein are you going to deny that too

Nothing more ironic in this world than a Turk talking about intellect. :tup:

That isn't exactly what your people are renowned for in Iran. On the contrary.
Oh a Turk??? I thought you said Azeris are ancient turkified azari and talish,tat,gilaki,mazdarani, and kurds
Your people say that Azeris are ancient median who lived in Azerbaijan now you say he is a Turk!!?

Last edited:

That's exactly right. If you ask kurds in areas outside west Iran, they mostly(50%+) tell you that they have Armenians or Assyrian grandma. Basically, they are raped by kurdish men, during civil unrests of Ottoman collapse and so called Armenian genocide. Some persians or arabs may not know this, but it is a very well known fact that every one from neighboring regions of kurds know it very well. The first wave of sunni kurds, were sent to north Iraq, during a population exchange of shias and sunnis between Safavids and Ottomans. Safavids received shia turks from Anatolia, and gave sunni kurds to Ottomans. very good deal for Safavids indeed :lol:

Oh yes, those modern day Yurts who have been redesigned for Western tourists, so they can still feel that 'nomadic' vibe while at the same enjoying Western luxury.

This is not how original yurts looked like.

Iran is indeed the birth place of the Kurdish nation. Just as it is the birthplace of the Persian nation. The fact that Persians are now living in Tajikistan and Afghanistan doesn't mean that they don't have the right to claim these lands. Iranians spread in many areas, long before the Turks and Arabs set foot in these areas.
Your kurdish brothers say
"Even if we are iranic and Baluchi are iranic that isn't justify the persian occupation of these iranic lands"
That's what your kurdish brothers say

Kermanshahis were shia that's why they fought with iran

But what do you say about baneh,Sanandaj,Mahabad ....

You going to deny that what are you going to say about the dog ghassemlou who was ally with masoud rajavi and saddam Hussein are you going to deny that too

The same. Kurdish separatists were never supported by a great portion of the Kurds in Iran.

Oh a Turk??? I thought you said Azeris are ancient turkified azari and talish,tat,gilaki,mazdarani, and kurds
Your people say that Azeris are ancient median who lived in Azerbaijan now you say he is a Turk!!?

Even an Iranian can become a Turk once he adopts their ignorant way of reasoning and mindset.

Back
Top Bottom