What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

mate, i don't want to comment about haman. He talked like a friend to our face, but talked very hostile against us in another Iranian forum.

Atatwolf.... well. :D We love atatwolf in our section. But if your are not a Turkic or Japanese... you are hostile to him.... We talked to him several times, but our words fell short. :meeting:

Hasani... i like Hasani. But when we can't agree on a subject. Subject always ends with how wonderful semitic-people are. :meeting:

@atatwolf doesn't seem to have a problem with Pakistanis though. Err I mean Abu Tengri. :D :lol:

@Abii
Atatwolf is a good guy. have a strong trolling ability though. :lol: The good point about his trolling is that he has a good sense of humor and one does not get bored, and also keeps some civil limits, except for when he talks with Chinese members. Specially, if you are in his side, aka being turk, or not being a Chinese, you would normally have positive feelings for him.

The two other, the shia wahabi and sunni wahabi one, are pretty boring, and worship stone age stuff.

He has made a few Indians cry though. :lol:

Abu Tengri :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I suggest using Ibn Tengri :lol:
:lol: he is good with Pakistanis, though ;)
Overall, he is in the short list of my favorite members

Nah that's what he told me to call him. :lol: I will be honest I used to find him annoying cuz I felt he went over the top but that was in the beginning now I understand you sometimes got to harsh when dealing with trolls and he does it nicely.

@atatwolf doesn't seem to have a problem with Pakistanis though. Err I mean Abu Tengri. :D :lol:

He has made a few Indians cry though. :lol:
Abu Tengri doesn't hate anybody. I said this before. I judge people based on personality, not on race. There are a lot of Indians I have good connection with but it is true there are zero Chinese I have a good connection with.

All 3 of them need to get a life and a job. I was like that in my teens. When you have nothing interesting in your life you resort to senseless pride and ultra nationalism. Haman and Hasani the resident PDF suicide bomber make me laugh though. so much pride for a bunch of extremist diaper head mullahs.
mese inke toaletat ru shosti tu Tim Hortons , hala oumadi vase man chiz mikhori ...

akhe nashirin :D chi begam behet m tarkhineh :lol: hazeri ghasam bokhori postaye to bishtar az postaye man khoonde mishe ? :lol: bejoz 2-3 nafar hichki inja toro adam ham hesab nemikone mardtike :lol:

============

Take 200mg of anafranil (clomipiramine) on a daily basis .... never ever miss a dose or else you'll be here dropping your bombs on me :lol:

@ResurgentIran knows what i'm talking abt :D

@Hakan , the little birdy tells me that you have changed your username so that it rhythms with @haman :lol:

your efforts are futile brother ... :D

===================

al-fergha al-zahbiya groups near jerf al-sakhr in iraq :

772462_701.jpg

same place hezbollah :

772465_902.jpg

8-)

khkh tooof

@Abii @New @Serpentine @rest of guys
Guys, what's your opinion about changing farsi script to latin?

My opinion: Practically, İt's not going to happen during Akhoundian dynasty.
İn Reality, it's a need and can be easily done. Basically, Azeri Alphabet already has all the needed alphabets, including those more weird letters of farsi like "Ein" and it's keyboard is very easy, which is exactly the same QWERTY keyboard of english language plus a few letters overlapping with ;:"'' keys. (PS. it was suggested to do so in Iran after changing scripts in Turkic countries, but it finally did not happen)(Tajiks changed their alphabets to latin for some decades though)

@Abii @New @Serpentine @rest of guys
Guys, what's your opinion about changing farsi script to latin?

My opinion: Practically, İt's not going to happen during Akhoundian dynasty.
İn Reality, it's a need and can be easily done. Basically, Azeri Alphabet already has all the needed alphabets, including those more weird letters of farsi like "Ein" and it's keyboard is very easy, which is exactly the same QWERTY keyboard of english language plus a few letters overlapping with ;:"'' keys. (PS. it was suggested to do so in Iran after changing scripts in Turkic countries, but it finally did not happen)(Tajiks changed their alphabets to latin for some decades though)

I don't believe it can make anything better, if not worse. Majority of Iranians can already write in 'fingilish' which would not be much different from a possible Latin script for Farsi. Also, we have hundreds of years of historical records in current script and millions of books and later generations would not understand them easily. Also this scrip is very well assimilated among people and spending huge money and resources to change it doesn't make sense. What's the advantage of Tajiks to us now in this regard? Did it make anything better? Of course not. But ask a young Tajiki to read Masnavi in its original script and he/she wouldn't be able to do it.

My suggestion is that the script remains the same, but teaching of English language should be followed more aggressively. Also, there should be optional choices for students to learn one or two more languages besides English and Farsi.

Back
Top Bottom