What's new

Iranian Aviation Products..military and civilian

Owj and jahesh already covered in page 1...as for drone engines we need a completely separate Drone section that will include Toloue series engines...the New heavy Tubofan..by all means if you have any info..just my thoughts..

I believe following updates in this thread are required, I may be listing things which are already posted so we can cancel them out.

- Toloue series turbojets and turbofans, although I completely agree there should be a separate drone thread.
- Azarakhsh WVR missile
- EO/IR trackers for helis and drones
- TDL on Kowsar-I, Kaman-22, SU-22M4
- Fajr-4 ALBM
- Shahin-II and Oghab X band ECM Pods
- Bayenat-I radar on Dowran upgraded F-4E/D

Iran's mini Jet engines

Toloue-4
  • This single spool turbojet engine is reverse engineered from French TRI-60 engine and built by Iran's Turbine Engine Manufacturing (TEM) company and used in Missiles and Drones.
  • Toloue-4 has a length of 1.3m and can produce 3.7 kN of thrust at 29,500 RPM and weights 54.7 kg.
1664297250086.jpeg

1664296383494.png
1664296445552.png
1664297337731.jpeg

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Wind Tunnel Tests of Iranian 72 seat passenger plane starts

no longer on paper..it is happening!

View attachment 858617
Update #2:

Iran’s indigenous passenger plane to take to sky in 2025: Aviation chief
1665453580957.png
“I expect a first Iranian-made passenger plane will be included in the country’s aviation fleet within the next 36 months,” Mohammadi Bakhsh told reporters in a press conference in Tehran.​

Update #2:

Iran’s indigenous passenger plane to take to sky in 2025: Aviation chiefView attachment 886167“I expect a first Iranian-made passenger plane will be included in the country’s aviation fleet within the next 36 months,” Mohammadi Bakhsh told reporters in a press conference in Tehran.​

it means in one to two year there will be the first flying model for tests
by the way is the photo from HESA , seems two or three airplane in production line

Update #2:

Iran’s indigenous passenger plane to take to sky in 2025: Aviation chiefView attachment 886167“I expect a first Iranian-made passenger plane will be included in the country’s aviation fleet within the next 36 months,” Mohammadi Bakhsh told reporters in a press conference in Tehran.​

The photos are from Military transport version..The 75 seat model will be based on this fuselage (good possibility)...and if you ask me the 150 seat version will the stretched version of the 75 seat with more engines (4 may be) or more powerful Two engine type...build upon what you already have to reduced cost and development time.

Note: This is a project that Raisi name is on it so I am sure it will be done.:-)

Back
Top Bottom