What's new

Iranian Aviation Products..military and civilian

Let go of the drug my case, it's not good for your brain. It's not the same model and your wide angle business is pure delirium
if you can't see this is an ultra wide photo , then its clear you are the one on drug and delirious.

suggest when the effect of the drug wear off take out your cell phone take a normal photo of a car and put it on the right side of the photo ,not center , then use your cell phone ultrawide camera and take another photo of the same car again in right side of the photo not center and compare them with each other
for the fun of it
yasin_1-jpg.895223

YASIN-1.jpg

if you can't see this is an ultra wide photo , then its clear you are the one on drug and delirious.

suggest when the effect of the drug wear off take out your cell phone take a normal photo of a car and put it on the right side of the photo ,not center , then use your cell phone ultrawide camera and take another photo of the same car again in right side of the photo not center and compare them with each other
for the fun of it
yasin_1-jpg.895223

YASIN-1.jpg
You delirious serious, very serious, your editing has nothing to do with the new version of the Yasin nothing and it's easy to see. You are a pure fool who makes people lose time

You delirious serious, very serious, your editing has nothing to do with the new version of the Yasin nothing and it's easy to see. You are a pure fool who makes people lose time
I think your the only who supposedly thinks it’s a different model, yasin is a nice trainer not going to “revolutionize” aviation but if they build 12 to 24 could train pilots for the future.

if that is what you want to think , OK think of that ultra-wide photo as a new air craft , just make a laughing stock of yourself who care .
and fool is a person who is fooled by an ultrawide photo (they just wanted to have all those guys in a single photo) as new aircraft

if that is what you want to think , OK think of that ultra-wide photo as a new air craft , just make a laughing stock of yourself who care .
and fool is a person who is fooled by an ultrawide photo (they just wanted to have all those guys in a single photo) as new aircraft
You are a completely stupid being, a liar and who is increasingly ridiculed here on this forum. There is another very good clue to prove that it is a Yasin modify and who has nothing to do with your pseudo wide angle. When this Yasin is officially released, you will be even more the laughter of this forum. Let go of drugs and your compulsive demagoguery and I am very informed that you think.

You are a completely stupid being, a liar and who is increasingly ridiculed here on this forum. There is another very good clue to prove that it is a Yasin modify and who has nothing to do with your pseudo wide angle. When this Yasin is officially released, you will be even more the laughter of this forum. Let go of drugs and your compulsive demagoguery and I am very informed that you think
You are definitely trolling, you’re trying to overhype systems to just to ridicule. Honestly I’m sorry I’m getting myself involved but there are people here who have hawkish views etc views I might not agree with, views I think might be wrong but at least I respect they believe in the things they believe in, they might have narrow view of the world but your just a guy who has to much time in 🇨🇦 which honestly is pretty nice I lived in Ohio when I was younger I liked Canada.

You are a completely stupid being, a liar and who is increasingly ridiculed here on this forum. There is another very good clue to prove that it is a Yasin modify and who has nothing to do with your pseudo wide angle. When this Yasin is officially released, you will be even more the laughter of this forum. Let go of drugs and your compulsive demagoguery and I am very informed that you think.
people will decide who is Liar and stupid and ridicules , there is no need for me to point it to them .
you even cant see a photo is an ultrawide photo
let me help you
147917988_2828456394039573_33447934911303931_n-png.895304

look at the right side column it is bended toward the outside of the picture . and the horizontal iron structure of the building at top of the picture is bent toward ground .
that point to ultrawide photo, let put another challenge for you find another such stretched photo of Yasin if you can .

By the way its @Mr Iran Eye source for this new aircraft of his
you can see how credible it is they take a photo of News on TV from 2nd channel that only broadcast in 4:3 format and then changed aspect ratio on a wide TV to 16:9 or 16:10 then cropped the lower black border of it and then claimed the stretched photo is a new version of Yasin

Last edited:
There is only ONE YASIN trainer .The stretched photo was two years ago when PROTOTYPE 1 came out of the hanger to start flight tests (hence no paint )... The white painted one is the same prototype 1 and seems like has gone through most of the tests .

NOW they have to make a decision: do we go to pre-production (few more units may be 6 ) or do we retire the program and do something else...

If it was up to me I will continue with the program ..remember this is the first 100% Iranian fuselage design (unlike kowsar that uses F5 fuselage design with some modifications)... at around 6-8 million dollars (The figure I heard before ) I would turn this into an "export" jet trainer (no license issue with US) ..many African and South American countries with limited $$$ would be very interested. The Cheapest jet Trainer is around $12 million so YASIN will be a good export door opener for Iran.

Absolutely not but absolutely not, there is not just a version of the Yasin, it is completely false. I repeat, you forget a very important detail but I will be silent for the moment and put some screenshots aside. I will pass you off for solid idiots and we will see who are the real troll unclean here.

How can you miss this important detail that does not deceive? I'm going to have fun in the Iriaf section when the weather has come. I will give you a lessons to never underestimate those who know more than you. Some screenshots will reappear and you will not be able to deny anything from your trial errors. The stupidity here and the trolling is fascinating

Absolutely not but absolutely not, there is not just a version of the Yasin, it is completely false. I repeat, you forget a very important detail but I will be silent for the moment and put some screenshots aside. I will pass you off for solid idiots and we will see who are the real troll unclean here.

How can you miss this important detail that does not deceive? I'm going to have fun in the Iriaf section when the weather has come. I will give you a lessons to never underestimate those who know more than you. Some screenshots will reappear and you will not be able to deny anything from your trial errors. The stupidity here and the trolling is fascinating
First find another photo of your phantom aircraft and then we talk.
till then you know nothing by the way that tweet belong to 1 year 10 month ago sure you can find another photo of it

First find another photo of your phantom aircraft and then we talk.
till then you know nothing by the way that tweet belong to 1 year 10 month ago sure you can find another photo of it
3 screenshot in fact, we will come out this in time and place to humiliate stupid people:police:

There are other photos and better than that as proof, but the blind people see nothing. Wait for the continuation for the Yasin 02, 03 who knows Lollllll

Iranian developed MIG-29 Full flight simulator
  • Level "D" 6 degree of freedom flight simulator for MIG 29.
  • MIG 29 Cabin mockup
  • Visual system
  • Power and simulation Processors
  • Scenario driven simulation software
  • Instructor consols
  • Simulation software includes the Flight profile of F-15 as the aggressor.
Thanks to @Messerschmitt for posting..I have included screen shots of the video and the full video.
S1.JPG
S2.JPG
S3.JPG
S4.JPG

S5.JPG
S6.JPG
S7.JPG
S8.JPG
S9.JPG

The full video of construction

Iranian developed MIG-29 Full flight simulator
  • Level "D" 6 degree of freedom flight simulator for MIG 29.
  • MIG 29 Cabin mockup
  • Visual system
  • Power and simulation Processors
  • Scenario driven simulation software
  • Instructor consols
  • Simulation software includes the Flight profile of F-15 as the aggressor.
Thanks to @Messerschmitt for posting..I have included screen shots of the video and the full video.
View attachment 906537View attachment 906538View attachment 906539View attachment 906540
View attachment 906541View attachment 906542View attachment 906543View attachment 906544View attachment 906545

The full video of construction
or mig-29s maybe more agile and more maneuverable than many other of our jet aircraft, but unless we do something about their radars they are threat to no one . and they are limited in number and probably there is no way to add to their numbers . this simulator is good for training our pilot , but I don't see the mig-29 fleet useful in air to air role , unless somehow enemy opt not to use its BVR missiles
oh and they really need add F-16 to the programing

Back
Top Bottom