What's new

Iranian Aviation Products..military and civilian

Yes..... it shows how they intend to enlarge the fusalage,, change the wings and put turbofan engines on the ir 140.....
that's too many change in the Airframe of An-140, nearly nothing will remain the same , wonder why not design another air frame , that probably would be cheaper

Road map for a passenger plane?
It could well wind up looking a lot like this....
RDPL-34020.jpg

This is the An74tk-300d.Its basically the An74 minus its stol configuration with the engines removed from the top of the wing and relocated to the conventional position under the wing.

It could well wind up looking a lot like this....
RDPL-34020.jpg

This is the An74tk-300d.Its basically the An74 minus its stol configuration with the engines removed from the top of the wing and relocated to the conventional position under the wing.
Same cargo capacity, more or less?

As Iranian aviation industry enters the passenger plane design and manufacturing it is a good occasion to remember IRAN FIRST AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURING outfit started some 85 years ago!!o_O

Shahbaz Aircraft manufacturing plant

The Shahbaz Aircraft manufacturing plant at Doshan Tappeh was formally inaugurated on September 12, 1936. The plant produced De Havilland Hawker combat aircraft that same year under license. Plans were underway to produce more combat aircraft but the onset of World War II put a halt to these projects.

10 to 20 Aircrafts of the type Hawker Hind were made in this plant:
1672078915571.jpeg

Hawker Hind No. 601

1672079132614.jpeg

Hawker Hind No. 208

1672079829944.jpeg

1672079005156.jpeg

A number of these flew against British and Russian forces during their invasion of Iran in August 1941.

this Tiger Moth II was one of 20 Iranian-built Tiger Moths at Shahbaz between 1938 to 1940 (Iran had 104 DH-82s in 1940).
1672078475862.jpeg

1672078523318.jpeg

tiger-moth-imperial-iranian-air-force.jpg

some of Iranian pilot officers in 1933.
1672079492709.jpeg

Attachments

• 1672079201053.jpeg
    1672079201053.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Iranian F-16 simulator
Although Iranian Air force does not operate any F-16 aircraft..an Iranian private company has developed what appears to be an F-16am (one to one) flight simulator for this type possibly for sale to (Iraq! or Venezuela or !!!!). Thanks to @DoubleYouSee for the video
Here are some screenshots of the product construction video

f16_1.JPG
f16_2.JPG
F16_5.JPG

f16_6.JPG

F16_7.JPG
f16_3.JPG
f16_4.JPG
f16_3.JPG
f16_2.JPG

Last edited:
Iranian F-16 simulator
Although Iranian Air force does not operate any F-16 aircraft..an Iranian private company has developed what appears to be an F-16am (one to one) flight simulator for this type possibly for sale to (Iraq! or Venezuela or !!!!). Thanks to @DoubleYouSee for the video
Here are some screenshots of the product construction video

View attachment 908157View attachment 908158View attachment 908162View attachment 908163View attachment 908159View attachment 908160View attachment 908159View attachment 908158
thanks for shedding light on the issue but regarding what that guy is telling about the project shows that this model has been produced for internal use only.

thanks for shedding light on the issue but regarding what that guy is telling about the project shows that this model has been produced for internal use only.
I originally thought may be they are developing it for a commercial "Pay to use" business venture..but the fidelity of the cockpit cabin and the fact that cockpit panels actually do have electronics behind them made it to be an overkill for a commercial use..... this sim is one class below the full level "D" (full motion) type and hence the lower cost..I be very curious to find out who the customer is...and by the way that cockpit instrumentation looks great .

I originally thought may be they are developing it for a commercial "Pay to use" business venture..but the fidelity of the cockpit cabin and the fact that cockpit panels actually do have electronics behind them made it to be an overkill for a commercial use..... this sim is one class below the full level "D" (full motion) type and hence the lower cost..I be very curious to find out who the customer is...and by the way that cockpit instrumentation looks great .
2,000,0000,000 $ on the prototype , well if it get mass produced they probably can sell it for 30,000-40,000 $ who bet there be many gamers who want to buy it and use it to play their favorite game , the ones who pay up to 40,000$ even more for these

Iran’s 75 seat indigenous passenger plane IR regional Jet (IRJ) to take to sky in 2025: Aviation chief​

Passenger plane.jpg

“I expect a first Iranian-made passenger plane will be included in the country’s aviation fleet within the next 36 months,” Mohammadi Bakhsh told reporters in a press conference in Tehran.Oct 2022

The info presented to SL tells me this program is fully funded now and the name of president Raisi is on it...the hardware on the table part of cockpit plate (may be) and engine section in the photo may be related to this program
EN.JPG

Last edited:

Iran’s 75 seat indigenous passenger plane IR regional Jet (IRJ) to take to sky in 2025: Aviation chief​

View attachment 913973
“I expect a first Iranian-made passenger plane will be included in the country’s aviation fleet within the next 36 months,” Mohammadi Bakhsh told reporters in a press conference in Tehran.Oct 2022

The info presented to SL tells me this program is fully funded now and the name of president Raisi is on it...the hardware on the table part of cockpit plate (may be) and engine section in the photo may be related to this program
View attachment 913974
I should be pointed out that the lack of swept wing will greatly hinder its capabilities, although that were to be expected since it is basically an enlarged IrAn-140

Back
Top Bottom