What's new

Iranian Marine products...........Civilian and Naval

I am sure you have..your recent Helo carrier is such a big ship that you can not rely on first time crew to Mann the ship..
yeah there's no way that happens, all the key personnel has to have served on corvettes and frigates before. Even NCOs

Here's a page about the training ships:

What on earth is this ridiculous costume?

View attachment 930252

It is used when ship is in full combat defense mode. The hood is fire resistant. Anti-flash gear, also known simply as flash gear, is basic personal protective equipment consisting of a fire-resistant hood and fire-resistant gloves, often made of Lenzing, PBI Gold, Nomex and Proban.

What on earth is this ridiculous costume?

View attachment 930252
I think for fires, been seeing this in more navies in the past decade or so...
The use of anti-flash hoods are actually over a hundred years old,these came into use towards the end of ww1,after the battle of jutland.
You can see the sailors on this british warship wearing anti-flash hoods and gloves during the surrender of the german high seas fleet at scapa flow.
oDiQUgkU_kmET7Fxt5xYYhM6dOFteq_gNuVPz-TnAB8.jpg

Iran's SADRA shipyard building 4 giant 750,000 barrel capacity tankers for foreign customers.
Ship.jpg

Two are under construction the third will start shortly.
Full reports here.

Iran's submarine launched "Stand_Off" sea mine

Designed for submarine launch (Iran's fleet of KILO and Ghadir submarines could deploy it).Thanks to @Sineva for the info
No name or further detailes released by Iran.
Sea_mine.jpg

Iran's submarine launched "Stand_Off" sea mine

Designed for submarine launch (Iran's fleet of KILO and Ghadir submarines could deploy it).Thanks to @Sineva for the info
No name or further detailes released by Iran.
View attachment 947955
considering ghadir only have 2 torpedo without reserve while fateh have 4 in the tubes and 2 for reserve wonder if fateh is not a more suitable platform for this and ghadir be better equipped for what it originally designed which is ambush

Back
Top Bottom