What's new

Iranian Arabs

They are culturally closer to Kurds than to Persians. Even many Lors admit this. We are one people.

Ever seen a Lori wedding, and a Kurdish wedding?
Totally BS. Any source? I suggest you to tell this in face of a bakhtiari, and just wait for his reaction :rofl:

Totally BS. Any source? I suggest you to tell this in face of a bakhtiari, and just wait for his reaction :rofl:

You don't know what you're talking about as a Turk. We are the same.

Lol.. as in from your Fathers side? Baluch n Kurd are probably the closest ethnic groups..(like cousins) ... we have alot of Kurds even in Baluchistan...

Mother side. Yes, Kurdish language and Balochi language are the closest to each other from all Iranian language, although I can't understand Balochi to be honest. :D

Iranian Kurds are really funny and down to earth people. Very cultural people too.
I was on train to Copenhagen once, and there were two Iranian Kurds reading poesi out loud. They drank alcohol and laughed a lot, and the rest of us were just laughing with them, even if not understanding (except for me) what they were saying. :D

Ok some iranian please explain me this.

When i searched in google about the demography of Iran.They mention that persians are 60-70% of iran population while the rest are kurds and azerbaijani people.

I thought everyone in iran are persian.and persian is a word for the complete iranian people.

So than what is the main difference between persian and iranian people

NOTE:When i search for iranian people it mentions Kurds,pashtuns.tajiks, and all of them are iranian people but not persian.

Please explain me this anyone

Calm down bro nobody insults you, take your rage mod to off :D

Poor Lurs. :(:frown:

Unlike you, I have been among Loris. We are like brothers.

Ok some iranian please explain me this.

When i searched in google about the demography of Iran.They mention that persians are 60-70% of iran population while the rest are kurds and azerbaijani people.

I thought everyone in iran are persian.and persian is a word for the complete iranian people.

So than what is the main difference between persian and iranian people

NOTE:When i search for iranian people it mentions Kurds,pashtuns.tajiks, and all of them are iranian people but not persian.

Please explain me this anyone

Persians are part of the Iranian people. Iranian group just refers to all people that speak an Iranian language, like the Persians, Kurds, Baluchis, Ossetians, Pashtuns, Tajiks and many more.

No bro. Do you really say that women are treated the same in South Caspian region and Qom and Mashhad?!!!
:disagree:
You are mixing religion with ethnic groups. I wonder why you don't use Tehran, Isfahan or Shiraz as examples. There are religious and traditional families all over Iran, but Qom and Mashhad are supposed to be religious cities. I don't know if you have ever been to Mashhad, but except the very religious families that live there, majority of Mashadis are absolutely like other people. You would be surprised to see how boys and girls dress in Mashahd streets, how people socialize, to an extent that you forget this is Mashahd for a moment.
Anyway, I would say choosing Mashhad and Qom as example is called selective choosing. Still they are not much different from other cities, especially Mashhad.

You are mixing religion with ethnic groups. I wonder why you don't use Tehran, Isfahan or Shiraz as examples. There are religious and traditional families all over Iran, but Qom and Mashhad are supposed to be religious cities. I don't know if you have ever been to Mashhad, but except the very religious families that live there, majority of Mashadis are absolutely like other people. You would be surprised to see how boys and girls dress in Mashahd streets, how people socialize, to an extent that you forget this is Mashahd for a moment.
Anyway, I would say choosing Mashhad and Qom as example is called selective choosing. Still they are not much different from other cities, especially Mashhad.

Majority of Qom are more moderate than most people think. The principialists even lost the elections over there to the moderates (Rouhani).

Back
Top Bottom