What's new

Iranian Arabs

havent eaten breakfast, gonna go outside eat a lunch or something :D just waiting for ur replies :P

Lurs are not kurd. As I have told you multiple times before, kurd was only a general word meaning nomad. they were calling nomads of Kerman and Alborz as kurd as well. In that context, kurd does not mean the current day kurdish people, it means nomads living between Isfahan and Khuzestan. Nothing more.

They are culturally closer to Kurds than to Persians. Even many Lors admit this. We are one people.

Ever seen a Lori wedding, and a Kurdish wedding?

. They are generally much more open minded about women than persians and kurds, and they are very fun and happy people compared to persians and kurds. .
o_O
This is wrong from every angle you look at it.

Except some parts of Baluchestan province where tribalism is present, women in other parts of the country are literally treated the same. Thank God we have a collection of every ethnic group in our family and relatives and I've been to most cities in Iran. There is absolutely no difference in issues like treating women, in cities like Tehran, Isfahan, Tabriz, Shiraz etc.It's all the same except some exceptions that I mentioned.

I hope this post has nothing to do with recent conflicts with other members and is not affected by it.

ok as a Turk im going to mediate this one out. be friendly towards one another :D

lol guys for god's sake i cant take it anymore :D im going to eat something, just dont turn it ugly please :/

o_O
This is wrong from every angle you look at it.

Except some parts of Baluchestan province where tribalism is present, women in other parts of the country are literally treated the same. Thank God we have a collection of every ethnic group in my family and relatives and I've been to most cities in Iran. There is absolutely no difference in issues like treating women, in cities like Tehran, Isfahan, Tabriz, Shiraz etc.It's all the same except some exceptions that I mentioned.

I hope this post has nothing to do with recent conflicts with other members and is not affected by it.
No bro. Do you really say that women are treated the same in South Caspian region and Qom and Mashhad?!!!
:disagree:

@Serpentine

Before this thread turns into trolling can you then tell more about Iranian Arabs of Khuzestan? I assume that you don't know much about the Iranian Arabs in Khorasan or those in the Southern coastal provinces?

That would be appreciated? It seems from your latest post that you have Iranian Arab relatives?

Back
Top Bottom