What's new

Iranian Air Force intercepts USAF F18 over Persian Gulf

intercepting and shooting down are two different things,otherwise iraqi jets also tried to intercept u.s jets but all were shot down during real war in desert storm operation,iran will face similar fate in real war

intercepting and shooting down are two different things,otherwise iraqi jets also tried to intercept u.s jets but all were shot down during real war,iran will face similar fate in real war
does in peace times any country will try to shoot the intruder????

i think if iran try to shoot down there is more chance that f18 will shoot down their f4 jet before that as they are far more superior jets with world best trained pilots
does in peace times any country will try to shoot the intruder????

what a load of bollocks! NATO owns Afghanistan. just that America has a tendency to lie for propaganda purposes. it never claims victory anyplace it goes, wreaks havoc, destroys countries then gives you a face-saver, even when it is "defeated" leaves behind imported minions to rule in its stead
Firstly watch your language...if you have a need for profanity then you have no cause for argument or reason.
War are not won just through destruction. If NATo owns afghanistan why does it run. Why even now is the american rep visiting the area in the midst of COVID 19. Why has the fighting not ended. There are so many why? NATO sort of controls the major cities and the countryside is owned by the taliban. This is a fact that even NATO commander admit. You may not however but that neither here nor there.
You are correct regarding leaving behind actor in government however how long do you think they will last when the American leave?

All of Iran's opponents (Israel, Saudi, UAE, USA) have a vastly superior air force, and in any air to air war, they could potentially wipe out the entire IrAF without a single loss.

That said, its not like the Iranians haven't been trying. With uncle Sam still ruling the world, no one is willing to sell to Iran.

Those attacks took place because the pak establishment/government allowed them to take place.

Look what happens when India (stronger than any opponent of Iran excluding USA) struck without permission and what the PAF did in response.
india is not as strong as USA and US is considered as our boss throughout our history so we cant take any action against them. i remember many US people after abbotabad incident asked this question on social media which my friend here has asked about iran "does pakistan has an air froce?" and the others laughed. in the book "obama's wars" the author clearly mentioned that they "owned" paksitani air space .

in reality indian airforce is worst than israeli and many european nations airforce if fighter jets and hardware is considered
india is not as strong as USA and US is considered as our boss throughout our history so we cant take any action against them. i remember many US people after abbotabad incident asked this question on social media which my friend here has asked about iran "does pakistan has an air froce?" and the others laughed. in the book "obama's wars" the author clearly mentioned that they "owned" paksitani air space .

i think if iran try to shoot down there is more chance that f18 will shoot down their f4 jet before that as they are far more superior jets with world best trained pilots
OH BHAI THIS NO DECLARED WAR BETWEEN THOSE TWO COUNTRIES WHEN SHOOT DOWN OF THE ENEMY IS ALLOWED, ITS PEACE TIME NO COUNTRY WANT TO SHOOT DOWN INTRUDERS BUT INTERCEPTS AND MAKE ITS SAFE THAT INTRUDER GET OUT OF YOUR AIRSPACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

never underestimate your enemies....The taliban defeated NATO and the might USA with no airforce
wisdom. i think alot of PDF members have fallen for the USAF + IAF propaganda that they can win wars from the air solely. thats a fat lie and Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria and Yemen conflicts disprove that. Offcourse Iran knows this.

You and your self supposed superiority.
Isnt this just your insecurity?

USA was the boss when it paid a salary! As soon as the $$ stopped, so did the drone strikes.

Its truly a shame that Pak politicians and the establishment sold pak lives for $$.

Firstly watch your language...if you have a need for profanity then you have no cause for argument or reason.
War are not won just through destruction. If NATo owns afghanistan why does it run. Why even now is the american rep visiting the area in the midst of COVID 19. Why has the fighting not ended. There are so many why? NATO sort of controls the major cities and the countryside is owned by the taliban. This is a fact that even NATO commander admit. You may not however but that neither here nor there.
You are correct regarding leaving behind actor in government however how long do you think they will last when the American leave?
according to your dumb logic, Indians don't rule/own Kashmir, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Assam and Nagaland etc. and Pakistanis don't own KPK and Blochistan?

Last edited:
what a load of bollocks! NATO owns Afghanistan. just that America has a tendency to lie for propaganda purposes. it never claims victory anyplace it goes, wreaks havoc, destroys countries then gives you a face-saver, even when it is "defeated" leaves behind imported minions to rule in its stead
Despite all you said, you dont seem to be disagreeing with his comment that the Taliban beat NATO in Afghanistan.

wisdom. i think alot of PDF members have fallen for the USAF + IAF propaganda that they can win wars from the air solely. thats a fat lie and Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria and Yemen conflicts disprove that. Offcourse Iran knows this.

Isnt this just your insecurity?
Naah , for me it doesn`t matter who my enemy is.

Back
Top Bottom