What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Look, I think I have done enough here. No point me continuing this discussion. I say one thing and you say another thing. I will tell you what I told you many times before. Have patients and just wait and see what happens. Coming here on a daily basis and asking the same thing over and over will not change reality.
I'll be short and brief. you speak of patience I demand explanation why having declared that this fighter flew Milier of happiness he can hold the head f-22 and why then we saw the stolen Qaher that it was a miniature version? ?? there is no patience he was shown a nearly finished project, but this project was a fake, you can not talk about patience.

why having declared that the HESA SAEQEH and better than the F-18 that then anyone know that this aircraft is an F-5. answers to these questions and I promise not to ask the same question.

I would reassure the day I see the S-300 and su-30/35 in the Iranian army because I know it's reliable and efficient equipment, the lie of our dirrigent on saqeh and not me Qaher gives not want to trust them on another project

@Tomyris You need to write a little formal when using google translator and avoid shortening sentences if you want it to clearly translate your text. Punctuation and the use of short sentences also helps to get a better translation. Still you are doing a good job.

I agree with "The Last of us" sometimes you ask the same thing many times. The reason may be that his answer, was not translated properly. He is "The last of us" we need ultimate care with the last ones! Repetitive questions damage one person fast. The last ones do not necessary have spare parts! Cheers

I went back and forth between English -->French and then French --> English to tune the english text. One sentence was badly translated.

French:
Tomyris Vous devez écrire un peu formelle lors de l'utilisation de Google Translator et éviter de raccourcir phrases si vous voulez qu'il traduit clairement votre texte . La ponctuation et l'utilisation de phrases courtes permet également d'obtenir une meilleure traduction . Pourtant, vous faites un bon travail .

Je suis d'accord avec "The Last Of Us " parfois vous demander la même chose à plusieurs reprises . La raison peut être que sa réponse , n'a pas été traduit correctement. Il est " Le dernier d'entre nous " nous avons besoin de soins ultime avec les derniers ! Questions répétitives endommagent une personne rapide. Les derniers ne ont pas forcément des pièces de rechange ! Vive

Je suis allé dans les deux sens entre l'anglais - > français et français - > anglais pour régler le texte anglais . Une phrase a été mal traduit .
SEVERAL faith if I ask the same thing it is because nobody give me a coorecte answer. I am not satisfied with the quality of the response, so I based the same question. we are in a forum is not just in the application service secret.je clear answer, and not lie or suposer

I'll be short and brief. you speak of patience I demand explanation why having declared that this fighter flew Milier of happiness he can hold the head f-22 and why then we saw the stolen Qaher that it was a miniature version? ?? there is no patience he was shown a nearly finished project, but this project was a fake, you can not talk about patience.

why having declared that the HESA SAEQEH and better than the F-18 that then anyone know that this aircraft is an F-5. answers to these questions and I promise not to ask the same question.

I would reassure the day I see the S-300 and su-30/35 in the Iranian army because I know it's reliable and efficient equipment, the lie of our dirrigent on saqeh and not me Qaher gives not want to trust them on another project

Who told you Qaher could go head to head with F-22? whoever said that was dreaming. Qaher-313 was not a "fighter" jet. It was designed to fly at low altitude, perhaps for attacking ships in the Persian gulf and ground targets. It was not designed as a fighter jet for air to air combat. This was obvious by its design. Thick wings, top intake, one small engine, smallish radome. They even said it will be used to defence the Persian gulf. That was another big hint, no?

And no, they never said Saegheh was better than F-18. All Iran said was that it uses dual stabiliser tails like F-18. They had never made any other comparison to the F-18.

The problem you have is that you mix up Iranian airdefence capability with our airforce. Just because you are suspicious of Qaher, it does not mean you should be so of Bavar! Iranian airdefence capability is very advanced. Once you see Talash-3 and Bavar tested, your faith will be revived.

The airforce does need serious modernisation. I agree with you that if Iran gets Su-35, Pak-FA etc then we can be very happy. But I am not worried even 1% about Iranian airdefence capability.

SEVERAL faith if I ask the same thing it is because nobody give me a coorecte answer. I am not satisfied with the quality of the response, so I based the same question. we are in a forum is not just in the application service secret.je clear answer, and not lie or suposer
Everybody speculates the best they can and those who know would not spill secrets you know. At the end, we can only debate and speculate here not demand answers I guess. You ought to buy a ticket, add a little more charm and go to General Dehghan himself!

Who told you Qaher could go head to head with F-22? whoever said that was dreaming. Qaher-313 was not a "fighter" jet. It was designed to fly at low altitude, perhaps for attacking ships in the Persian gulf and ground targets. It was not designed as a fighter jet for air to air combat. This was obvious by its design. Thick wings, top intake, one small engine, smallish radome. They even said it will be used to defence the Persian gulf. That was another big hint, no?

And no, they never said Saegheh was better than F-18. All Iran said was that it uses dual stabiliser tails like F-18. They had never made any other comparison to the F-18.

The problem you have is that you mix up Iranian airdefence capability with our airforce. Just because you are suspicious of Qaher, it does not mean you should be so of Bavar! Iranian airdefence capability is very advanced. Once you see Talash-3 and Bavar tested, your faith will be revived.

The airforce does need serious modernisation. I agree with you that if Iran gets Su-35, Pak-FA etc then we can be very happy. But I am not worried even 1% about Iranian airdefence capability.
You are right but do not be pessimistic. When Qaher is mass produced we'll see how effective it is.

The most advanced and modern technologies are used in Qaher. Hundreds Iranians and none Iranian engineers have worked on it... Thousands hours is worked on it... I hope asap Qaher being mass produced.

Everybody speculates the best they can and those who know would not spill secrets you know. At the end, we can only debate and speculate here not demand answers I guess. You ought to buy a ticket, add a little more charm and go to General Dehghan himself!

I am ready to hold a debate on television with the general dahgan if I have the opportunity n as Iranian citizen I have the right to request some response on national defense project.

the leader had declared that it was a sort of copy of the f-22 cheap, the aircraft would be stealthy, but what you described is a model, the aircraft does not exist, what is the Qaher we saw stolen? why it is declared that the Iranian pilot was made thousand happiness ?? This is propaganda and nothing more.

ohh if we say that the HESA SAEQEH and similar to the F-18 but the capacity is higher than that one, yet faith propaganda.

you know I will like that talash3 and bavar373 be high technology and superior S-300, its really would make me happy, but I can not believe he is often compared to that of our other equipment, and where I see the HESA SAEQEH Qaher and I told myself that all is that his bluff.

I hope that you is right, but I can not believe as long as I have not seen ... the only way to iran with a credible and powerful defense and control of Russian weapons.

remember when I was new to the forum and I talk about su-30/35 and S-300. everyone said that Iran does not need and aujordhuit everyone and agree with me. I may be a girl but I'm not stupid I study the military and all my family are military that silk in Algeria or Iran, I know what I mean and I know stayed logic

You are right but do not be pessimistic. When Qaher is mass produced we'll see how effective it is.

The most advanced and modern technologies are used in Qaher. Hundreds Iranians and even none Iranian engineers have worked on it... Inshalah we'll see...
you still believe that will be mass produced? :hitwall:

it is a fake

I am ready to hold a debate on television with the general dahgan if I have the opportunity n as Iranian citizen I have the right to request some response on national defense project.

the leader had declared that it was a sort of copy of the f-22 cheap, the aircraft would be stealthy, but what you described is a model, the aircraft does not exist, what is the Qaher we saw stolen? why it is declared that the Iranian pilot was made thousand happiness ?? This is propaganda and nothing more.

ohh if we say that the HESA SAEQEH and similar to the F-18 but the capacity is higher than that one, yet faith propaganda.

you know I will like that talash3 and bavar373 be high technology and superior S-300, its really would make me happy, but I can not believe he is often compared to that of our other equipment, and where I see the HESA SAEQEH Qaher and I told myself that all is that his bluff.

I hope that you is right, but I can not believe as long as I have not seen ... the only way to iran with a credible and powerful defense and control of Russian weapons.

remember when I was new to the forum and I talk about su-30/35 and S-300. everyone said that Iran does not need and aujordhuit everyone and agree with me. I may be a girl but I'm not stupid I study the military and all my family are military that silk in Algeria or Iran, I know what I mean and I know stayed logic

you still believe that will be mass produced? :hitwall:

it is a fake
Of course. Why not!
Iran is producing the most advanced UAEs. Iranians have worked on Qaher for thousands hours. I think the only problem is engine.

Do not be pessimistic. When you have technology everything is possible.

Before Iran-Iraq war Iran couli produce simple missiles but now Iran can produce the most advanced missiles and send them to space.

Of course. Why not!
Iran is producing the most advanced UAEs. Iranians have worked on Qaher for thousands hours. I think the only problem is engine.

Do not be pessimistic. When you have technology everything is possible.

Before Iran-Iraq war Iran couli produce simple missiles but now Iran can produce the most advanced missiles and send them to space.
of hunting and had a much more difficult, yes I am pssimiste, in 2012 it was declared that the aircraft was ready and he stole, and 2015 was no new biento16 .... this project is a fake.until proven otherwise

of hunting and had a much more difficult, yes I am pssimiste, in 2012 it was declared that the aircraft was ready and he stole, and 2015 was no new biento16 .... this project is a fake.until proven otherwise
It's not fake. You'll see it in future.

It's not fake. You'll see it in future.
in the future? in 10 years? it would be easier to develop a fighter and now that the embargo lifted, a cooperation with russia or china and we can have an aircraft. me what I ask is to see the current project, in 2012 we were told that it was terminer.bref I was talking about the arete Qaher'll see in the future but I believe more

in the future? in 10 years? it would be easier to develop a fighter and now that the embargo lifted, a cooperation with russia or china and we can have an aircraft. me what I ask is to see the current project, in 2012 we were told that it was terminer.bref I was talking about the arete Qaher'll see in the future but I believe more
It was a hurry from Iranians to introduce it sooner than the proper time. But I'm sure we'll have a beautiful effective Qaher in future and certainly not in 10 years. :victory1:

Look, once again you are repeating your own tune over and over. Why do you not pay attention to reality? What part about the "Iran never compared the capabilities of saeghe to F-18" do you not understand? How do you expect to have a discussion when you're not interested in facts? You are coming up with your ideas which have little reality on the ground and what's worst, regardless of what people say, you continue to believe some baseless theories.

1- The leader Never compared the qaher to F-22. Where are you getting these random theories from?
2- Iran never compared the capabilities of saegheh to F-18.
3- They Never said the pilots made thousands of pilots in Qaher. This is something only people who don't speak Persian have come up with. Ahmidinejad said, "pilots which have flown thousands of hours in planes (NOT qaher) have shown satisfaction with qaher". He never claimed they flew qaher for thousands of hours. The pilots just gave their first impression of the mockup and nothing more.

The problem here is your mind is riddled with misconceptions, misunderstandings and false ideas. Then you claim Iran is the one coming up with propaganda? The problem here is your lack of understanding in these topics.

Last edited:
Chill down... I apologize on behalf of air force, Qaher 313 team and air defense....

Chill down... I apologize on behalf of air force, Qaher 313 team and air defense....
Me too! Couldn't let Scythian500 take all the responsibility! We also invite @Tomyris to lead the project!

I changed my mind! Come and get your money with interest, we are not selling to you any more! :)

Look, once again you are repeating your own tune over and over. Why do you not pay attention to reality? What part about the "Iran never compared the capabilities of saeghe to F-18" do you not understand? How do you expect to have a discussion when you're not interested in facts? You are coming up with your ideas which have little reality on the ground and what's worst, regardless of what people say, you continue to believe some baseless theories.

1- The leader Never compared the qaher to F-22. Where are you getting these random theories from?
3- They Never said the pilots made thousands of pilots in Qaher. This is something only people who don't speak Persian have come up with. Ahmidinejad said, "pilots which have flown thousands of hours in planes (NOT qaher) have shown satisfaction with qaher". He never claimed they flew qaher for thousands of hours. The pilots just gave their first impression of the mockup and nothing more.

The problem here is your mind is riddled with misconceptions, misunderstandings and false ideas. Then you claim Iran is the one coming up with propaganda? The problem here is your lack of understanding in these topics.
lol sorry it's not what that is disconnected from reality, I know what it dirrigent declared on the f-18 and the qaher-313.

I explained how the driver can be satisfied with a machine that does not fly? pI said what's the Qaher we saw was stolen Official TV? it was a reduced model and made us believe that it was the true Qaher.

I'm sorry but I'm not mistaken when I see the want propagande..tu went further ?? ok explains me why a corvette 1400 and considered one ton destroyer ??

on the contrary I think to be the more realistic here.

Finally I think that Iran can develop the Qaher but will take ally like Russia ... with the financial means and an ally we can develop a powerful hunter, the qaher313 could be the basis of the cooperation project with the hunter 5th generation of MIG.

that's what I call being realistic

do not apologize my brothers. I love my country and I find illogical I have the right to criticism.

what our dirrigent we make no sense.

we are in a forum and more no information about the Iranian military except declaration on the right and left, and the level too low

told me you be able to explain this to me?

this is what the Iranian president declared

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad unveiled a new fighter, the Qaher-313, introduced as "one of the most advanced in the world", on the occasion of the ceremonies marking the 34th anniversary of the 1979 Islamic revolution.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad unveiled Saturday a new fighter aircraft touted as "one of the most advanced in the world", on the occasion of the ceremonies marking the 34th anniversary of the Islamic revolution of 1979. This device with futuristic shapes, called "Qaher-313" ("Conqueror 313") was "designed and built by Iranian engineers" and "face the world's most advanced among the fighters," said Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was quoted by Iranian media during this inauguration. He added that the aircraft had already flown "thousands of hours" and that its pilots were "very satisfied with its performance."

in this video we hear of an existing aircraft and not a project or a model ... I have a strong argument must be stopped the propaganda and lies with me.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom