What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

thank you for your message in French :)
The HESA SAEQEH should be equipped as su-25 and specialize in the bombing.

to defend the Iranian sky requires a heavy multirole fighter as su-30/35.

but integrated technology I'm on is certain that Iran can have great cooperation with MIG.

the best way to back technology and offer a juicy contract to save MIG, you have a big order of mig-35, iran can rempalcer India in cooperation with mig. iran and thus take part in the 5th fighter MIG generation and will have a high-powered technology :)

I hope that our dirrigent think of this idea, we can also make a cooperation with the Chinese on their CF-31, but I prefer Russian there are far more advanced, it is even the AESA radar.
Well I wont think saeqeh can be used at a role like su25 .
It wont have enough armor and the engine configuration is a little different. Also I believe it wont have the power to carry as much ammunition as su25.

lol 1 or 2 years? you did not say that the system will be ready in 2016? (in some months) :)

dahgan the general speaks Russian planes, you said I;) has barely lifted emabrgo is already talk of combat aircraft purchase because it's logic, the HESA SAEQEH is void and our aerial fleet and veillisante replace it;)

on the S-300 I do not know what this version upgrade but it will surely be near the S-400. any benefits for us

No, they said Bavar-373 will be ready by the end of 2016. Thus one year, however, delays are not unexpected in such projects so that's why I said 1-2 years. These are not high school projects. They take a long time to complete. People need to remember making long range air defence system is not something that many nations can do. And the fact Iran has cracked this technology is something to be very proud of. And we not only have one such projects, but multiple. It is very easy for us to sit here and ask for projects to be finished fast, but reality is, these projects are very difficult, much more so than we know.

The s-300 deal is okay but not as important as people think. The numbers Iran is getting is nowhere near enough to think of it as a deterrent against potential US strike (will not happen anyway). I say US because no other nation has the capability to bypass even current Iranian airdefence capability with Talash-2, Ra'ad-1,2 etc. S-300 will be useful for comparing our own systems to it. In the end, it will be the mas production of our own indigenous long range airdefence systems which will be the real game changers.

No, they said Bavar-373 will be ready by the end of 2016. Thus one year, however, delays are not unexpected in such projects so that's why I said 1-2 years. These are not high school projects. They take a long time to complete. People need to remember making long range air defence system is not something that many nations can do. And the fact Iran has cracked this technology is something to be very proud of. And we not only have one such projects, but multiple. It is very easy for us to sit here and ask for projects to be finished fast, but reality is, these projects are very difficult, much more so than we know.

The s-300 deal is okay but not as important as people think. The numbers Iran is getting is nowhere near enough to think of it as a deterrent against potential US strike (will not happen anyway). I say US because no other nation has the capability to bypass even current Iranian airdefence capability with Talash-2, Ra'ad-1,2 etc. S-300 will be useful for comparing our own systems to it. In the end, it will be the mas production of our own indigenous long range airdefence systems which will be the real game changers.
I will like you croire..mais nothing proves that we break through this technology, the mensnge on qaher313 my cool, I do not know what the project is real or not .j'attendrai to see what will give the bavar373, but I have a hard time believing that their system will be better than the S-300, even the Chinese themselves are struggling to build a similar system.

Well I wont think saeqeh can be used at a role like su25 .
It wont have enough armor and the engine configuration is a little different. Also I believe it wont have the power to carry as much ammunition as su25.

it is the most logical, iran has the ability to change the HESA SAEQEH into a slight bomabrder and mass produce. but tell me who will be an air defense fighter that can beat the F-16/15/18/22 is a big lie.

the best that can happen to HESA SAEQEH is to be as effective as the bomber Su-25, iran can copy component of su-25 equipment at the HESA SAEQEH.

I will like you croire..mais nothing proves that we break through this technology, the mensnge on qaher313 my cool, I do not know what the project is real or not .j'attendrai to see what will give the bavar373, but I have a hard time believing that their system will be better than the S-300, even the Chinese themselves are struggling to build a similar system.

it is the most logical, iran has the ability to change the HESA SAEQEH into a slight bomabrder and mass produce. but tell me who will be an air defense fighter that can beat the F-16/15/18/22 is a big lie.

the best that can happen to HESA SAEQEH is to be as effective as the bomber Su-25, iran can copy component of su-25 equipment at the HESA SAEQEH.
I don't think F-5's were ever in class of F-16 and Saegheh is not either. The hierarchy I think goes as follows:
F5/Saegheh, Mirage F1/Mig 29, F-4/Su-24 and finally F-14 countering the similar planes in its class such as:
JF-17/Tejas, F-16, Tornado, ...the rest

Su-25, A-10 ... are in its own class which makes it 5 class airplanes

Basically in my opinion there is minimum 5 class of fighters both in Iran and Indian and I suppose in most last generation air forces. F16's are in class of J-10B, Mig 29's ... not the light ones like JF-17, Tejas or F5/Saegheh ...

I think the air force needs all the classes to choose between for different threats. Like India would send its Mirages to fight Pakistan F-16 not its Tejas and would send Tejas (when ready) to fight JF-17 ... Its Sukhois to go against Rafael ... and so on so forth.

Saeqeh cant work like su25 . For example saeqeh cant stand a manpad hit at the engine but su25 can do that and saeqeh even cant carry half as much weapon as su25 . Saeqeh is a light fighter with limited bombing capabilities .

Saeqeh cant work like su25 . For example saeqeh cant stand a manpad hit at the engine but su25 can do that and saeqeh even cant carry half as much weapon as su25 . Saeqeh is a light fighter with limited bombing capabilities .
precisely what makes him a weak planes, what I try to tell you is that Iran is working on the HESA SAEQEH to make a similar su-25 bomber, increase its protection and capacity bomabrdement, but never HESA SAEQEH can become a fighter / interceptor, it is too small it can not washed away long range missile, radar and nose and is too small .as I already told you the HESA SAEQEH is good for training or can be for the bombing, but no more can not be a good hunter.

I don't think F-5's were ever in class of F-16 and Saegheh is not either. The hierarchy I think goes as follows:
F5/Saegheh, Mirage F1/Mig 29, F-4/Su-24 and finally F-14 countering the similar planes in its class such as:
JF-17/Tejas, F-16, Tornado, ...the rest

Su-25, A-10 ... are in its own class which makes it 5 class airplanes

Basically in my opinion there is minimum 5 class of fighters both in Iran and Indian and I suppose in most last generation air forces. F16's are in class of J-10B, Mig 29's ... not the light ones like JF-17, Tejas or F5/Saegheh ...

I think the air force needs all the classes to choose between for different threats. Like India would send its Mirages to fight Pakistan F-16 not its Tejas and would send Tejas (when ready) to fight JF-17 ... Its Sukhois to go against Rafael ... and so on so forth.
not the F-5 and HESA SAEQEH is nothing to do with the f-16/29 is j-mig-10. there are much lower class

precisely what makes him a weak planes, what I try to tell you is that Iran is working on the HESA SAEQEH to make a similar su-25 bomber, increase its protection and capacity bomabrdement, but never HESA SAEQEH can become a fighter / interceptor, it is too small it can not washed away long range missile, radar and nose and is too small .as I already told you the HESA SAEQEH is good for training or can be for the bombing, but no more can not be a good hunter.

not the F-5 and HESA SAEQEH is nothing to do with the f-16/29 is j-mig-10. there are much lower class
My dear you keep misunderstanding my posts.
where in the post does it say F-5 is in class of F-16?. It is actually saying contrary to that see:
"I don't think F-5's were ever in class of F-16 and Saegheh is not either." ==> it says F-5 is NOT in class of F-16 :) I think we agree. Anyway, good effort translating and reading the forum, keep it up. I try to correct it if it was mistranslated.

@Tomyris

You keep making the same comment over and over again. I keep replying to your posts but not long after you make the same post again. How many times have I explained the situation with Bavar? Who said China does not have S-300 technology? Yes they do. They have the HQ-9 system whose missiles use TVC technology.

I have replied to these exact same comments of yours many times. They have said Bavar is more advanced than s-300 (probably the PMU2). why would that be hard to believe? That system was made decades ago and it is obvious today, the computing, electronic, software available to Iran is much more advanced than what the soviets had then. The only question was the missile range which Iran has today. Sayyad-3 has a range of more than 200km. So Iran even has the technology for long range surface to air missile.

As for Qaher, I don't know what that has to do with Bavar? That is a completely different project in a different sector.Iranian capability in airdefence design and manufacture is more higher than its capability in the airforce.

My dear you keep misunderstanding my posts.
where in the post does it say F-5 is in class of F-16?. It is actually saying contrary to that see:
"I don't think F-5's were ever in class of F-16 and Saegheh is not either." ==> it says F-5 is NOT in class of F-16 :) I think we agree. Anyway, good effort translating and reading the forum, keep it up. I try to correct it if it was mistranslated.
thank you to you I understood, the F-5 is a bombarider lege nothing more, it is less than the F-4, the f16 and upper class, you can imagine the delay iran.

one is in topical AirDefense system I want to do off topic. I have not much to say apart that Iran Devera prove to the world that its aerial and effective anti capacity, so you have to launch military exercise and shown our latest weapons. waiting to see the bavar373 .. I think the bavar373 can be changed later and increase the capacity like that of s-300. but made me believe that he is not better than the S-300, it has all proved facing this one

@Tomyris

You keep making the same comment over and over again. I keep replying to your posts but not long after you make the same post again. How many times have I explained the situation with Bavar? Who said China does not have S-300 technology? Yes they do. They have the HQ-9 system whose missiles use TVC technology.

I have replied to these exact same comments of yours many times. They have said Bavar is more advanced than s-300 (probably the PMU2). why would that be hard to believe? That system was made decades ago and it is obvious today, the computing, electronic, software available to Iran is much more advanced than what the soviets had then. The only question was the missile range which Iran has today. Sayyad-3 has a range of more than 200km. So Iran even has the technology for long range surface to air missile.

As for Qaher, I don't know what that has to do with Bavar? That is a completely different project in a different sector.Iranian capability in airdefence design and manufacture is more higher than its capability in the airforce.
thank you I know that Chinese is the HQ-9 but much like the judge a copy and not greater than the s-300, why not China developed a system such as the S-400 ?? because it lacks the capacity is too complex a system ...
she'd rather have and copy .....yes I repeat the same message because you still give me the same answer if I repeat is that your answer my not satisfied.

the Qaher has nothing to do with the bavar373? of course if .all to have. because the fact of lying his faith undermines everything else.

S-300PMU2 not old technology you cheating on you it is one of the best system actuelement, iran will have a similar system can be improved as the Russian was declared.
yes it's hard to believe that Iran will have a superior system, the Russian are much more we advance electronic level.

sayyad3 you said has a range of 200KM. ok but proves me why there is no exercise with this system ?? why it is not mass produced? . there is no evidence that this system reaches of such performance.

I still do not understand the lie about the Qaher, even if our faith dirrigent was capable of such a great lie etonerai its not me who have lied to everything else.

t
thank you I know that Chinese is the HQ-9 but much like the judge a copy and not greater than the s-300, why not China developed a system such as the S-400 ?? because it lacks the capacity is too complex a system ...
she'd rather have and copy .....yes I repeat the same message because you still give me the same answer if I repeat is that your answer my not satisfied.

the Qaher has nothing to do with the bavar373? of course if .all to have. because the fact of lying his faith undermines everything else.

S-300PMU2 not old technology you cheating on you it is one of the best system actuelement, iran will have a similar system can be improved as the Russian was declared.
yes it's hard to believe that Iran will have a superior system, the Russian are much more we advance electronic level.

sayyad3 you said has a range of 200KM. ok but proves me why there is no exercise with this system ?? why it is not mass produced? . there is no evidence that this system reaches of such performance.

I still do not understand the lie about the Qaher, even if our faith dirrigent was capable of such a great lie etonerai its not me who have lied to everything else.

Sorry, but you're just obviously going to waste my time. The fact that you don't even understand something basic like how fast electronics, computing system etc have developed since last few decades shows you need to spend more time researching these issues.
The reason why you're not "satifised" is because you're asking me to prove to you sayyad-3 has a range of 200km. How on earth do you want me to do that? Do you want me to sit on it whilst it flies and measure the distance travelled? They have said it's range is more than 200km and I have no reason to not believe them. Gen Farzad Esmaili is a very reliable person.

Last edited:
Sorry, but you're just obviously going to waste my time. The fact that you don't even understand something basic like how fast electronics, computing system etc have developed since last few decades shows you need to spend more time researching these issues.
The reason why you're not "satifised" is because you're asking me to prove to you sayyad-3 has a range of 200km. How on earth do you want me to do that? Do you want me to sit on it whilst it flies and measure the distance travelled? They have said it's range is more than 200km and I have no reason to not believe them. Gen Farzad Esmaili is a very reliable person.
it is you who made me waste my time .. our leaders we say many things, why not believe? and the answer is simple ... they dare lie about qaher313 he is humble iran in the whole world so why should I believe them when PLUSIEUR nation can not develop further develop a similar system for? .

prove it's easy, detailing a military exercise and see the effectiveness of the device .... what the government has declared and reality are diferent ... proof that our soldiers be operation it makes sense which should be formed on the arms in question in order to properly control it ... and did not sayyad3 such proof ....

while his is a lie until proven contraire..j'attend always evidence for qaher313. I do not stop then swallow your diskette

frankly you believe all that you say? hahaha. just for the case of qaher313 you should ask yourself many questions, talking about the security of our nation, we speak of concrete and thou swallow everything that you say and you condone something stupid like qaher313? .
we love the photoshop but the day we will be at war not photoshop will save us .... then sir I ask you to be serious and elevate the level of the concrete and can not what other say that without proof.

a true patriot Iran never close my eyes on the case of Qaher, we want some explanation.

Half of your post does not even make any sense. What are you even saying?
You're like a little child with no patients who constantly asks things like " Are we there yet, are we there yet".
You need to grow up. I am doing you a favour by giving you my time but it seems you just don't understand. Either it is your very bad English or the fact you're just not interested in reality.

I am talking about bavar 373 and you talk about Qaher. What does Qaher have to do with Bavar-373?
You bring some absurd requirement for your basis of "evidence". They have already said they've tested Talash-3 and Bavar successfully and once they're officially unveiled you will see a video test. You have a very childish view on these things. You expect them to come out and give every little details just to satisfy you. That's not how the real world works.

Your obsession with qaher is effecting your rationality. All I have said about Qaher is that such projects take a long time to complete. Assuming they were/are working on it, it will take a long time for it to come to fruition. Why are you trying to put word in my mouth by insinuating I have said anything about the validity of the project? You come here every few days and ask for "evidence" for qaher development. You call this patriotism?

Last edited:
Half of your post does not even make any sense. What are you even saying?
You're like a little child with no patients who constantly asks things like " Are we there yet, are we there yet".
You need to grow up. I am doing you a favour by giving you my time but it seems you just don't understand. Either it is your very bad English or the fact you're just not interested in reality.

I am talking about bavar 373 and you talk about Qaher. What does Qaher have to do with Bavar-373?
You bring some absurd requirement for your basis of "evidence". They have already said they've tested Talash-3 and Bavar successfully and once they're officially unveiled you will see a video test. You have a very childish view on these things. You expect them to come out and give every little details just to satisfy you. That's not how the real world works.

Your obsession with qaher is effecting your rationality. All I have said about Qaher is that such projects take a long time to complete. Assuming they were/are working on it, it will take a long time for it to come to fruition. Why are you trying to put word in my mouth by insinuating I have said anything about the validity of the project? You come here every few days and as for evidence of qaher dveelopment. You call this patriotism?
ohhh, so now you insult me because I use google translators? you know that I speak no English, and uses the translator, but I see that my sentence his hurt you then you atatque you to my person, it's you I think you have a childish behavior, thank you not you attack my person was talking about the Iranian defense this is not a game.

arete of repeating the same thing, the Qaher is an example for shows that our government does not always tell the truth
.it was you who said that it was bavar373 and talash3 testé..mais still a faith there is no proof.
no I am not asking to meet me but to frighten our enemy and meet the people, any country that develops a watch and weapons testing, and we are shown nothing and says these are higher capacity ....

stp non arete, you can defend all you want .. but the project Qaher Iranian dirrigent is declared finished and the hunter, and the driver of irnaien thousand are stolen from happiness we even showed us a video in the Qaher the sky but it was a miniature model, how can you still defend this kind of lie ?? there is nothing to defend. and there is no project Qaher,

I remember when the HESA SAEQEH has unveiled it was one Delare that is greater than the F-18, but the reality is a simple F-5 ..... and you not ask yourself a question why such a lie ?? ??

yes it is the patriotism requested account and proof because it is the security of our nation, if you did not answer but then does not respond to avoids invented excuse me his walk not lie with me .

there are many unanswered questions, why I should blindly believe our dirrigent so that we are assured that the HESA SAEQEH and better than the F-18 and the qaher313 and finished hunter concurence the F-22 ??? ... ..

any idiot noticed the Qaher was unr model, any amateur shows you the HESA SAEQEH is not a fighter better than the F-18 because nothing that the nose of the apparaille it can not import more powerful radar.

you still find much to say After her ?? if you love your country you ask the right question and demands results. I hate me handle

@Tomyris You need to write a little formal when using google translator and avoid shortening sentences if you want it to clearly translate your text. Punctuation and the use of short sentences also helps to get a better translation. Still you are doing a good job.

I agree with "The Last of us" sometimes you ask the same thing many times. The reason may be that his answer, was not translated properly. He is "The last of us" we need ultimate care with the last ones! Repetitive questions damage one person fast. The last ones do not necessary have spare parts! Cheers

I went back and forth between English -->French and then French --> English to tune the english text. One sentence was badly translated.

French:
Tomyris Vous devez écrire un peu formelle lors de l'utilisation de Google Translator et éviter de raccourcir phrases si vous voulez qu'il traduit clairement votre texte . La ponctuation et l'utilisation de phrases courtes permet également d'obtenir une meilleure traduction . Pourtant, vous faites un bon travail .

Je suis d'accord avec "The Last Of Us " parfois vous demander la même chose à plusieurs reprises . La raison peut être que sa réponse , n'a pas été traduit correctement. Il est " Le dernier d'entre nous " nous avons besoin de soins ultime avec les derniers ! Questions répétitives endommagent une personne rapide. Les derniers ne ont pas forcément des pièces de rechange ! Vive

Je suis allé dans les deux sens entre l'anglais - > français et français - > anglais pour régler le texte anglais . Une phrase a été mal traduit .

ohhh, so now you insult me because I use google translators? you know that I speak no English, and uses the translator, but I see that my sentence his hurt you then you atatque you to my person, it's you I think you have a childish behavior, thank you not you attack my person was talking about the Iranian defense this is not a game.

arete of repeating the same thing, the Qaher is an example for shows that our government does not always tell the truth
.it was you who said that it was bavar373 and talash3 testé..mais still a faith there is no proof.
no I am not asking to meet me but to frighten our enemy and meet the people, any country that develops a watch and weapons testing, and we are shown nothing and says these are higher capacity ....

stp non arete, you can defend all you want .. but the project Qaher Iranian dirrigent is declared finished and the hunter, and the driver of irnaien thousand are stolen from happiness we even showed us a video in the Qaher the sky but it was a miniature model, how can you still defend this kind of lie ?? there is nothing to defend. and there is no project Qaher,

I remember when the HESA SAEQEH has unveiled it was one Delare that is greater than the F-18, but the reality is a simple F-5 ..... and you not ask yourself a question why such a lie ?? ??

yes it is the patriotism requested account and proof because it is the security of our nation, if you did not answer but then does not respond to avoids invented excuse me his walk not lie with me .

there are many unanswered questions, why I should blindly believe our dirrigent so that we are assured that the HESA SAEQEH and better than the F-18 and the qaher313 and finished hunter concurence the F-22 ??? ... ..

any idiot noticed the Qaher was unr model, any amateur shows you the HESA SAEQEH is not a fighter better than the F-18 because nothing that the nose of the apparaille it can not import more powerful radar.

you still find much to say After her ?? if you love your country you ask the right question and demands results. I hate me handle

Look, I think I have done enough here. No point me continuing this discussion. I say one thing and you say another thing. I will tell you what I told you many times before. Have patients and just wait and see what happens. Coming here on a daily basis and asking the same thing over and over will not change reality.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom