What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

nice pic. but it proves nothing

gives us detailed of this system, the reach of the missile, radar, electronic system are.

it has a form of Patriot missile but its not show us e efficiency this system, I maintain what I said, iran does not have sufficient technology to concurencer the patriot missile and S-300

I still awaiting evidence for qaher-313 and bavar373

What do you want them to do? Send you the blue prints of the system?

The missile in pic is obviously the Sayyad-2. They told you enough information about it already. Iran is not stupid to come out to talk about the seeker, electronic of this system because that would be foolish. Those details must remain a secret as the enemy must remain in doubt in how to defeat these systems.

Also, every week you come asking for evidence, confirmation et cetera of bavar-373 and qaher and every-time I explain, you forget it the next day it seems. These projects are not high school projects. They take years to complete. They said Bavar will be ready by 2016. Coming here asking for evidence everyday will not speed that process up, will it?

nice pic. but it proves nothing

gives us detailed of this system, the reach of the missile, radar, electronic system are.

it has a form of Patriot missile but its not show us e efficiency this system, I maintain what I said, iran does not have sufficient technology to concurencer the patriot missile and S-300

I still awaiting evidence for qaher-313 and bavar373

photo_2015-06-04_17-14-28.jpg

The missile in pic is obviously the Sayyad-2. They told you enough information about it already. Iran is not stupid to come out to talk about the seeker, electronic of this system because that would be foolish. Those details must remain a secret as the enemy must remain in doubt in how to defeat these systems.

Also, every week you come asking for evidence, confirmation et cetera of bavar-373 and qaher and every-time I explain, you forget it the next day it seems. These projects are not high school projects. They take years to complete. They said Bavar will be ready by 2016. Coming here asking for evidence everyday will not speed that process up, will it?
not what I'm asking these are military exercise and engage air defense, the evidence showed that Iran possesses the means to defend themselves and are shown the effectiveness of weapon.
in every army there are exercise and proof that the weapons and OPERATIONAL we know nothing sayyed2.
showed why ballistic missile and air defense not show? all that she showed Iran mastery, but that Iran does not master it does not show.

the Qaher and a fake. the need to be ready bavar373 3 years ago already. it will be seen in 2016

the Sayyed 2 system has not made the proof. demonstrated the effectiveness of weapons are not saying reveals the secret of his defense. on the contrary does not show the reliability of weapons are is to let confidence move in with the enemy ..

frankly stops every faith I ask you the evidence you show me stupid -_- picture.

what is it who said that Iran and triune to develop a heavy fighter, and the Qaher and almost ready? After the government and he already stole thousand fortune if it was a real fighter we see it every day ....... it is a fake ... so if you are proof thank you of showed. otherwise arete with your picture.

Thank you -_-

@Last of Us like this you wont last! Are you not married? We always have the last word against ladies but that is saying yes ma'am and postpone the answer! If they say where is it? You just say it's coming ... There is no point arguing further!

Last edited:
what is it who said that Iran and triune to develop a heavy fighter, and the Qaher and almost ready? After the government and he already stole thousand fortune if it was a real fighter we see it every day ....... it is a fake ... so if you are proof thank you of showed. otherwise arete with your picture.

Thank you -_-
have you seen the interview with the project chief at the days of unveiling? when he was asked for a due date, he refused and said F-35 first flight was 5 years after its unveiling! in the aviation industry projects takes decade or decades to complete, in such an environment the word "soon" has a different meaning than when your friend says I will be there soon.
not to mention a new president whose first action was reducing the budget of defense ministry and the rest of scientific project's, no wonder his spokesman wanted to import the Mirage!(from his a$$ of course)

have you seen the interview with the project chief at the days of unveiling? when he was asked for a due date, he refused and said F-35 first flight was 5 years after its unveiling! in the aviation industry projects takes decade or decades to complete, in such an environment the word "soon" has a different meaning than when your friend says I will be there soon.
not to mention a new president whose first action was reducing the budget of defense ministry and the rest of scientific project's, no wonder his spokesman wanted to import the Mirage!(from his a$$ of course)
has not the age he had declared that the plane flew thousand fortune, know that the pilot flying
we even saw a stolen aircraft that had the shape of qaher313, but it was a reduced model, we were made to believe that the aircraft was already ready. LIE.

to remain in the subject of air defense, I have some doubt about the Iranian system, the American and Russian that are advancing on the right system, iran can not have a system as sophisticated as the Russian and American, many countries can not develop further in designing this kind of system.

it's nice to have a system that has the shape of an S-300, it's nice to have a system that has the form of a Patriot missile ... but are there really effective? .

we will wait and see, but I would be more reassured to see that the S-300 and bavar373 sayyad2 because it is not proven, it is not even sure if it's the largest system
loool stop

if you is fun, I just wonder where are the project

I ask the characteristic of sayyad2 system but nobody want to run, I ask the military exercise but y 'has not ...

I'm too inteligente for me, you said that its takes time, but I what I see is that Iran develops a lot of time on project reccord but not see their effectiveness, for avoids the another mocking us what it will be credible, but you actuelement was not credible there is too much blur in your post, it shows the picture and name of a new weapon but we do know it, many in the world speaks of model, and when I see the qaher313 I said he is right.

thank you to share detailed on sayyad2 one is in topical air defense system, and I ask you a question so thank you to elevate the level

Iran DM Gen Dehqan to sign contract with Russia for supply Iran with four S300 missile batteries

Iran DM Gen Dehqan to sign contract with Russia for supply Iran with four S300 missile batteries

He also mentions to discuss purchase of New Russian Fighters ?? I think this is a significant statement and deserves a separate thread. Any idea on what type and quantity will be under discussion .. Will it be the Su35 or Mig35 ??

He also mentions to discuss purchase of New Russian Fighters ?? I think this is a significant statement and deserves a separate thread. Any idea on what type and quantity will be under discussion .. Will it be the Su35 or Mig35 ??
Specially that he said no other country has been talked to and that rules out China J-10B ... which is great. What does this say about Bavar 373 project? Has it failed? What is going on with that one?

Specially that he said no other country has been talked to and that rules out China J-10B ... which is great. What does this say about Bavar 373 project? Has it failed? What is going on with that one?

Bavar-373 will be ready in a year or two and then it will start its production. This modernised s-300 will obviously give a great boost to Iranian airdefences until Bavar-373 has been produced in needed numbers. At the same time, Iran can compare its own airdefences to this modernised system. Also, this s-300 had become a more political agreement than a military one.

Anyway, there are multiple long range airdefence systems being developed in Iran:

1- Bavar 373
2- Talash-3
3- 100km and 200km ranged missiles to be used in future ra'ad systems. One them is the sadid-630 missile probably.

Bavar-373 will be ready in a year or two and then it will start its production. This modernised s-300 will obviously give a great boost to Iranian airdefences until Bavar-373 has been produced in needed numbers. At the same time, Iran can compare its own airdefences to this modernised system. Also, this s-300 had become a more political agreement than a military one.

Anyway, there are multiple long range airdefence systems being developed in Iran:

1- Bavar 373
2- Talash-3
3- 100km and 200km ranged missiles to be used in future ra'ad systems. One them is the sadid-630 missile probably.
Great. Thanks for reply. Indeed it will give a serious platform to compare to and a great boost to R & D in Iran.

1- Bavar 373
2- Talash-3
lol 1 or 2 years? you did not say that the system will be ready in 2016? (in some months) :)

dahgan the general speaks Russian planes, you said I;) has barely lifted emabrgo is already talk of combat aircraft purchase because it's logic, the HESA SAEQEH is void and our aerial fleet and veillisante replace it;)

on the S-300 I do not know what this version upgrade but it will surely be near the S-400. any benefits for us

lol 1 or 2 years? you did not say that the system will be ready in 2016? (in some months) :)

dahgan the general speaks Russian planes, you said I;) has barely lifted emabrgo is already talk of combat aircraft purchase because it's logic, the HESA SAEQEH is void and our aerial fleet and veillisante replace it;)

on the S-300 I do not know what this version upgrade but it will surely be near the S-400. any benefits for us

Pour Bavar -373 nous devons attendre , même si elle est en difficulté de la livraison de S- 300 va rendre les choses plus facile dans son développement et il va réussir . Je ne pense pas que cela signifie que , déclaration Dehghan a été plus dire Saegheh a réussi et nous sommes la production de masse et fournir à la Force aérienne et tout marché russe est de remplir les rôles que Saegheh ne peut jouer comme un rôle multiple lourde ou avancé intercepteur ...

For Bavar-373 we have to wait, even if it is in trouble the S-300 delivery will make things easier in its development and it will succeed. I don't think it means that, Dehghan statement was more saying Saegheh was successful and we are mass producing it and providing it to Air Force and any Russian procurement is to fulfill the roles that Saegheh can not play like a heavy multi role or advanced interceptor ...

sorry my French... its all googooli ... Googley!

Saegheh to Iran is like Tejas to India

Last edited:
Pour Bavar -373 nous devons attendre , même si elle est en difficulté de la livraison de S- 300 va rendre les choses plus facile dans son développement et il va réussir . Je ne pense pas que cela signifie que , déclaration Dehghan a été plus dire Saegheh a réussi et nous sommes la production de masse et fournir à la Force aérienne et tout marché russe est de remplir les rôles que Saegheh ne peut jouer comme un rôle multiple lourde ou avancé intercepteur ...

For Bavar-373 we have to wait, even if it is in trouble the S-300 delivery will make things easier in its development and it will succeed. I don't think it means that, Dehghan statement was more saying Saegheh was successful and we are mass producing it and providing it to Air Force and any Russian procurement is to fulfill the roles that Saegheh can not play like a heavy multi role or advanced interceptor ...

sorry my French... its all googooli ... Googley!

Saegheh to Iran is like Tejas to India
thank you for your message in French :)
The HESA SAEQEH should be equipped as su-25 and specialize in the bombing.

to defend the Iranian sky requires a heavy multirole fighter as su-30/35.

but integrated technology I'm on is certain that Iran can have great cooperation with MIG.

the best way to back technology and offer a juicy contract to save MIG, you have a big order of mig-35, iran can rempalcer India in cooperation with mig. iran and thus take part in the 5th fighter MIG generation and will have a high-powered technology :)

I hope that our dirrigent think of this idea, we can also make a cooperation with the Chinese on their CF-31, but I prefer Russian there are far more advanced, it is even the AESA radar.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom