What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

This is good news, my friends, but I have to do a little off topic, excuse me.

I think that the agreement signed and a scam .... we must refused.

It's very easy for you say "refuse the deal". You don't live in Iran and don't experience the hardships, please don't make such comments. There deal is NOT perfect, but it is good enough.

It's very easy for you say "refuse the deal". You don't live in Iran and don't experience the hardships, please don't make such comments. There deal is NOT perfect, but it is good enough.
no it's not easy for me, my brother, we reject the Western up of the arms embargo, and if all its was a plan to reduce Iranian nuclear capacity to attack it better now?

thoughtful, with this agreement the oil will decline sharply, its going to tremendously help the West when iran are going to reduce the stock of uranium, and the only central to produce uranium will be that of bousherh, Western will attack iran ... and destroy the central one which produces uranium and have nothing to fear from eventual Iranian bomb.

I think that Iran will negotiate the severely lifted the embargo on conventional weapons, our army has obselete materials ... we must recognize the ..

.I know that life and hard but you have to drink the water of satan, iran will have to average wholesale in military Prejet and bought everything that can bought .

.this agreement can be a trap to reduce the capacity of iran to know better now and what the progression of iranet then destroy us.

why wait 5 years for the embargo lifted while the weapon circulates in Saudi Arabia and other countries in the region? we have the embargo lifted negotiate a 2-year moin

.in the words of Ayatollah Khamenei, should never trust them, remember when khadafi a halt are atomique..il programe is destroyed ..it should not do the same mistake even if it is powerful, it are strong too any mistakes we may Listen to expensive.

I think that Iran should quickly negotiate the S-400 and increase its offensive capability

the agreement would have been perfect if the embargo was lifted weapon would, as a powerful conventional army, Asymmetrical, missile and have ruled out any military threat from israel and other countries ...

think about it

Why would West attack Iran?
because Iran has sharply reduced its nuclear capacity, the entire stock of enriched uranium will be destroyed unless 300k ..... 10 000t and a central one will produce uranium when bombing is easy destroy the main and iran can not build a bomb it will take time and all the other central remetre to date and enrich uranium, while Western sanctions could hand them easily, while the capacity of militaire iran remain InChanger.

it's not fair the American can easily say in 1 or 2 years that Iran has not complied with these commitments and remeterons sanction whereas Iran has already destroyed the uranium stock and half off plusieurs Central ...

will the agreement was just lifted from embargo with the gun because you'll have to order weapons to deter enemy to attack, even if the embargo will be handed the weapon already progressivement Iranian and rebuild everything that was destroyed The Western are deceitful never leave us alone.

I'm suspicious in nature and I reflechie has all the eventuality as possible over the long term occidentaux are losing because Iran will become a great military power and global econimique but the term court iran and losing because if Westerners do not respect their commitment, we could lose everything.

because Iran has sharply reduced its nuclear capacity, the entire stock of enriched uranium will be destroyed unless 300k ..... 10 000t and a central one will produce uranium when bombing is easy destroy the main and iran can not build a bomb it will take time and all the other central remetre to date and enrich uranium, while Western sanctions could hand them easily, while the capacity of militaire iran remain InChanger.

it's not fair the American can easily say in 1 or 2 years that Iran has not complied with these commitments and remeterons sanction whereas Iran has already destroyed the uranium stock and half off plusieurs Central ...

will the agreement was just lifted from embargo with the gun because you'll have to order weapons to deter enemy to attack, even if the embargo will be handed the weapon already progressivement Iranian and rebuild everything that was destroyed The Western are deceitful never leave us alone.

I'm suspicious in nature and I reflechie has all the eventuality as possible over the long term occidentaux are losing because Iran will become a great military power and global econimique but the term court iran and losing because if Westerners do not respect their commitment, we could lose everything.
Its very difficult to understand what you are writing with those spellings, grammar and syntax but I'll try (correct me if I'm wrong) -
Basically speaking, Iran will be attacked to negate its ability to produce nukes, after the West reached an agreement with Iran*- that will negate Iran's ability to produce nukes, so that it doesn't have to attack Iran to negate its ability to produce nukes

* to remove sanctions that were placed to inhibit Iran's ability to produce nukes

Its very difficult to understand what you are writing with those spellings, grammar and syntax but I'll try (correct me if I'm wrong) -
Basically speaking, Iran will be attacked to negate its ability to produce nukes, after the West reached an agreement with Iran*- that will negate Iran's ability to produce nukes, so that it doesn't have to attack Iran to negate its ability to produce nukes

* to remove sanctions that were placed to inhibit Iran's ability to produce nukes
I'm sorry I use google translation.

not the American will never accept that Iran will be a power that will infleuncer their intreret in the region and in the world because iran and a free nation, and the agreement shows that the 15 next year iran are able to resume nuclear programe is 100% free emabrgo.

its mean that Iran can produce nuclear weapons but the more his emabrgo will be lifted, military iran will be overkill and you think the American will accept her? it does not have the choice to act as his but it will do everything to break iran.

if there are more likely to destroy iran now is because in 10 years it will be too late. why it is not accepted up to the arms embargo? why lasted 5 years?

for 5 years iran has already destroyed all stocks of uranium and are crumbs off most of central and militarily iran remain the same ultra weapon without purchasing capacity sophisticate, so it is ideal to start attack and destroy forever the Iranian Atomic has programe.

I not trust them, he also want to use against iran daesh has run it for first-line exhausting, turn their weapons factory in monarchy traitor and help Western with a drop of oil has consistently out of the crisis, it is all ay earned an agreement with Iran, but if Iran can not arm the agreement void.
there is no reason that the embargo be lifted if not for the easily remetre emabrgo economic and militarily threaten Iran it makes sense not you find?

@Tomyris

We are taking the thread off topic so this is my last comment in the matter.
I will say this again, it is not up to you and I what happens in Iran. The Iranian people needed sanctions relief, oil prices may reduce in the beginning but overtime they will go up again. Sanction removal will not just help the oil sector but will seriously cause a boom in Iranian economy if the correct management is applied.

Also, I told you this before many times. You keep saying Iran "needs" weapons for deterrence. Deterrence against who? Nobody will attack Iran, Iran already has deterrence due to it own indigenous military. Iran will in time buy/invest in technology for airforce. Airforce is the only sector Iran needs help in. 5 years is nothing. If Iran orders fighter planes, by the time they're ready to be delivered, the 5 years is over.

You have the right to be suspicious. But understand the reason the US had to make concessions is because they have no choice. The sanctions could not have been kept in place for ever because countries (Japan, China, Korea,India etc) were being hurt by them and at some point, the sanctions regime would have fallen apart and at the same time, Iranian nuclear program kept on growing. Thus, the Americans had no choice but to negotiate and make these concessions. It is important to understand, the reason why the arms embargo had to be lifted is because they are part of the nuclear sanctions! Therefore, the American had no choice but to lift them, the best they could do is delay their lifting by 5 years, which they did. China and Russia wanted them lifted immediately.

Anyway, this thread is about airdefence so we should not take it offtopic.

Last edited:
@Tomyris

We are taking the thread off topic so this is my last comment in the matter.
I will say this again, it is not up to you and I what happens in Iran. The Iranian people needed sanctions relief, oil prices may reduce in the beginning but overtime they will go up again. Sanction removal will not just help the oil sector but will seriously cause a boom in Iranian economy if the correct management is applied.

Also, I told you this before many times. You keep saying Iran "needs" weapons for deterrence. Deterrence against who? Nobody will attack Iran, Iran already has deterrence due to it own indigenous military. Iran will in time buy/invest in technology for airforce. Airforce is the only sector Iran needs help in. 5 years is nothing. If Iran orders fighter planes, by the time they're ready to be delivered, the 5 years is over.

You have the right to be suspicious. But understand the reason the US had to make concessions is because they have no choice. The sanctions could not have been kept in place for ever because countries (Japan, China, Korea,India etc) were being hurt by them and at some point, the sanctions regime would have fallen apart and at the same time, Iranian nuclear program kept on growing. Thus, the Americans had no choice but to negotiate and make these concessions. It is important to understand, the reason why the arms embargo had to be lifted is because they are part of the nuclear sanctions! Therefore, the American had no choice but to lift them, the best they could do is delay their lifting by 5 years, which they did. China and Russia wanted them lifted immediately.

Anyway, this thread is about airdefence so we should not take it offtopic.
I understand what you mean, but what I try to explain to you is that it will be easy to remetre the penalty but it will be difficult for us to resume our nuclear programe .....

.I am up for the sanction to help my people but do not fall into a trap.

you think anyone will attack us possible yes but the thing we change our ally in the region are in big trouble, and ruin syria and hezbollah and engage in a tough fight

.for the air force, five years is a lot, I'll be loving his moin, I reminds you that this is not as airplanes, even the battle tank; the submarine and helicopter.I agree with you that it would take to iran is to order them now, and in 5 years we will receive them, but I did trust the American pa

,if the Russian and Chinese wanted the embargo lifted it immediatly because he had some great project lead with iran or the big order.

I read an article that highlights the importance of the air force and our air force us is low

all I want to tell you is that it will have tried to reduce the emabrgo was 2 or 3 years time to make the order. is 5 years anything can happen.

I understand what you mean, but what I try to explain to you is that it will be easy to remetre the penalty but it will be difficult for us to resume our nuclear programe .....

.I am up for the sanction to help my people but do not fall into a trap.

you think anyone will attack us possible yes but the thing we change our ally in the region are in big trouble, and ruin syria and hezbollah and engage in a tough fight

.for the air force, five years is a lot, I'll be loving his moin, I reminds you that this is not as airplanes, even the battle tank; the submarine and helicopter.I agree with you that it would take to iran is to order them now, and in 5 years we will receive them, but I did trust the American pa

,if the Russian and Chinese wanted the embargo lifted it immediatly because he had some great project lead with iran or the big order.

I read an article that highlights the importance of the air force and our air force us is low

all I want to tell you is that it will have tried to reduce the emabrgo was 2 or 3 years time to make the order. is 5 years anything can happen.

My sister, You are worrying for no reason. Believe me, Iran is in a very good position. What trap?
Nuclear program is not going anywhere, all they have done is taken some centrifuges and put them somewhere else. We are still researching on more advance centrifuges. Even under this deal, Iran is still one year away from a bomb.

Iran does not need to buy tanks, submarines, helicopters, it can make all these things itself, the industry and technology is there but they need money. As for fighter planes, they are not everything. 5 years will go very fast. Airforce is important, but for Iran it is not everything. Now that Iran is going to get rich, we can also invest in our own indigenous development :) Just have patience. Good things are coming.

If you want to continue this discussion, please don't do it here. This is not a thread for that. Iranian chill thread is a better place. Tag me there if you want.

My sister, You are worrying for no reason. Believe me, Iran is in a very good position. What trap?
Nuclear program is not going anywhere, all they have done is taken some centrifuges and put them somewhere else. We are still researching on more advance centrifuges. Even under this deal, Iran is still one year away from a bomb.

Iran does not need to buy tanks, submarines, helicopters, it can make all these things itself, the industry and technology is there but they need money. As for fighter planes, they are not everything. 5 years will go very fast. Airforce is important, but for Iran it is not everything. Now that Iran is going to get rich, we can also invest in our own indigenous development :) Just have patience. Good things are coming.

If you want to continue this discussion, please don't do it here. This is not a thread for that. Iranian chill thread is a better place. Tag me there if you want.
I know and topical or you can link the pliz and co tinue the discution;)

Iran’s IRGC launches 2nd Qadir radar system

8d0528b9-8138-475e-99ae-b341845f1ac1.jpg

The photo shows Iran's first Qadir radar system, which was unveiled in the central city of Garmsar in June 2014. (Fars new agency photo)

Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has launched a long-rangeradar system in the southwest of the country to enhance its air defense capabilities.

The second Qadir radar system was put into service in Iran’s southwestern city of Ahwaz on Saturday.

The first Qadir system was unveiled in the city of Garmsar in the central province of Semnan in June 2014. The third system is also scheduled to be unveiled in the near future.

The domestically-manufactured Qadir radar system, designed by IRGC’s Aerospace Division, is capable of detecting targets with a very small cross section from a long distance.

The system enjoys a direct range of 1,100 kilometers (more than 680 miles) and can be used to detect different types of aircraft as well as ballistic missiles.

Qadir falls in the category of long-range three-dimensional radar systems.

In recent years, Iran has made major breakthroughs in its defense sector and attained self-sufficiency in producing important military equipment and systems.

eee6c3a8-e476-4fbd-92a2-f54ff36966cb.jpg

Iran's Kayhan radar (Tasnim Photo)

The country has manufactured different types of state-of-the-art radar systems, including Arash-2 and Kayhan.

The Islamic Republic has repeatedly assured other nations, particularly its neighbors, that its military might poses no threat to other countries, insisting that its defense doctrine is merely based on deterrence.

I think Last of Us is right. This deal stops any aggression to Iran for the next 15 years. That doesn't mean Iran will stop R & D and developing Arms at its will but it gives time to redefine the priorities and approach the problems with less stress. Unlike what IRGC commander says it doesn't ban missiles all together. Iran can still R & D higher precision tactical missiles and navigation for what it has in stock. Better CEP and cheaper ones or more sophisticated ones. There had been no better era in Iran' s past than this to focus on developing the country economically and militarily. Having the stockpile was not securing anything as we didn't have weaponizing plan and if we had ever would match the world. Ithink it is better now and safer.

I think Last of Us is right. This deal stops any aggression to Iran for the next 15 years. That doesn't mean Iran will stop R & D and developing Arms at its will but it gives time to redefine the priorities and approach the problems with less stress. Unlike what IRGC commander says it doesn't ban missiles all together. Iran can still R & D higher precision tactical missiles and navigation for what it has in stock. Better CEP and cheaper ones or more sophisticated ones. There had been no better era in Iran' s past than this to focus on developing the country economically and militarily. Having the stockpile was not securing anything as we didn't have weaponizing plan and if we had ever would match the world. Ithink it is better now and safer.
we will see.

Iranian Defense Engineers in IRGF finished their work on Air Defense Robotic systems that can manage and 2 or 4 round robot missile launchers. General Heidari, announced today, that they have performed 3 tests so far and most of them were successful. He promised to showcase these new robots in coming drills.
As far as I understood, it is basically a remote control rocket or AA launcher with a range of 500 meters from the remote control!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom