What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

you decided to speak Farsi so I can not participate? :) You are mistaken, epechera nothing to say if it's good or not. ;)

So I ask you to try to elevate the level pliz. before managing a powerful system, we must speak of electreonique system and integration. eceque iran produces high-tech electronic component?

I invite you cast an eye on the C4I technology .. it is essential for a high-tech defense, the enemy mastery, mastery and Russia also, the S-300 and the C4I, if the bavar373 is not on technology as C4I. or greater than the C4I it is not even worth doing the comprait our system S-300 because it will be lower.
Ok this is the reason for Farsi: oops I had to write it in Farsi :) If you want to learn another language Farsi is a good choice!
Vaghti Farsi mishe yani masaleh namoosieh! Gheire farsi zaban ha nabayad befahman!

By the way Iran since 1995 was working on C4 system (as far as I know)

Some new radars and upgraded radars were shown today:

cc980b0f894b.jpg

kfCoiAE.jpg

pSTu0U1.jpg

OihHays.jpg

XqpeVOo.jpg

7qe0hWC.jpg

X2TzN6P.jpg

GEcK9ZF.jpg

I think the Hafez radar will be used in Talash 2 and 3 system. Originally it was stated to be used in Mersad system as well. But its range which is 250km, means it is nicely suitable for Talash systems as well. Sayyad-3 missile has a range of over 200km and Sayyad-2 about 60-80km perhaps. Thus this radar should be suitable in my opinion.

@Tomyris post what you want where you want

@2800 chi kar dari be een abji ma ? :(
Ye lahze fekr kardam migi abii. Lol
Man mokhlese abji ham hastam, amma behtare in thread az khat kharej nashe va tush bahs ha va akhbare jedi bashe. Iranian chill thread vase offtopic va chat kardan hast.

@Tomyris Sisi I'm sorry. Post what you want where you want. However if you want to post offtopics too much please post them in Iranian chill thread.

On Tuesday (1st of September) we are going to see 2 radars unveiled in different parts of the country.

"Bina and Nazir radar systems will be unveiled in two mountainous and plain areas on September 1 concurrently with Air Defense Day (in Iran)," Esmayeeli told reporters in a press conference in Tehran on Saturday.

Iran unveils new missile, radar systems - Mehr News Agency

I am assuming one of those radars will be the 1000km range radars the General talked about a few weeks ago.

Iran's airdefence development is the most proactive part of the military. It has even overtaken the development pace of the ballistic missile. Although it is important to note, the ballistic missile development is influenced by politics otherwise by now we would have had much longer ranged ballistics missiles.

Ye lahze fekr kardam migi abii. Lol
Man mokhlese abji ham hastam, amma behtare in thread az khat kharej nashe va tush bahs ha va akhbare jedi bashe. Iranian chill thread vase offtopic va chat kardan hast.

@Tomyris Sisi I'm sorry. Post what you want where you want. However if you want to post offtopics too much please post them in Iranian chill thread.

thank you my brother, :)
On Tuesday (1st of September) we are going to see 2 radars unveiled in different parts of the country.

Iran unveils new missile, radar systems - Mehr News Agency

I am assuming one of those radars will be the 1000km range radars the General talked about a few weeks ago.

Iran's airdefence development is the most proactive part of the military. It has even overtaken the development pace of the ballistic missile. Although it is important to note, the ballistic missile development is influenced by politics otherwise by now we would have had much longer ranged ballistics missiles.
it is beautiful but I would like a faith that weapons be tested, first shown to the reliability of the weapons and showed our enemy that it is effective.

it is beautiful but I would like a faith that weapons be tested, first shown to the reliability of the weapons and showed our enemy that it is effective.

Hopefully soon sister. They have not yet officially unveiled Talash-3. Once they do, we will see testing of it etc.
Our enemies will get the message. The fact Iran has long range surface to air missile technology is enough to make them shiver.

Hopefully soon sister. They have not yet officially unveiled Talash-3. Once they do, we will see testing of it etc.
Our enemies will get the message. The fact Iran has long range surface to air missile technology is enough to make them shiver.
yes but you must test them we have a lot but nobody has done such evidence, bitter I'd like to talk more in depth the electronic system, it is the most important thing snt of complex system and hard, because it requires that the system quickly calculates and trasnmet the given, it must be resistant to interference from enemy that is not easy .I think that Iran not yet mastered the art technology for air defense

yes but you must test them we have a lot but nobody has done such evidence, bitter I'd like to talk more in depth the electronic system, it is the most important thing snt of complex system and hard, because it requires that the system quickly calculates and trasnmet the given, it must be resistant to interference from enemy that is not easy .I think that Iran not yet mastered the art technology for air defense

Talash-3 is not unveiled officially, once it is, you will see it tested like you did with other systems. I understand how complex these systems are, don't you think the people who develop such systems in Iran know many times more than you, me and everyone else here combined? Why are we pretending to tell them about how complex such system are and tell them what capabilities those systems need to have? This is what they mean by fanboy, armchair generals etc, lets not pretend we're more enlightened than people who design and make such complex missiles. .

Your definition of evidence is not practical. No country will reveal every little detail on the system just to satisfy fanboys/girls like us. Those who need to take the message will take it even from a simple tests, just like when Iran tests ballistic missiles etc. No country's official will in their right state of mind show high level of details about such strategic systems. That would be beyond foolish.

Last edited:
Talash-3 is not unveiled officially, once it is, you will see it tested like you did with other systems. I understand how complex these systems are, don't you think the people who develop such systems in Iran know many times more than you, me and everyone else here combined? Why are we pretending to tell them about how complex such system are and tell them what capabilities those systems need to have? This is what they mean by fanboy, armchair generals etc, lets not pretend we're more enlightened than people who design and make such complex missiles. .

Your definition of evidence is not practical. No country will reveal every little detail on the system just to satisfy fanboys/girls like us. Those who need to take the message will take it even from a simple tests, just like when Iran tests ballistic missiles etc. No country's official will in their right state of mind show high level of details about such strategic systems. That would be beyond foolish.
no I did not say that the secret be revealed but showed that the weapons and much effective and attein its target over long distances like the ballistic missile. and each country shows are reliable weapons.

you said that we all know better met but a faith which makes me doubt is the story of qaher313, I can not swallowed such a big lie .. so I'm suspicious about any declaration as I have not seen evidence

I deeply admire Iran's advancements in missile technology. Hope we collaborate in SAM and radar tech, now that the sanctions have been relaxed.

People of Pakistan have great respect for Iran and want to see both nations as friends and partners. God knows we have enough enemies and troubled borders.

Back
Top Bottom