What's new

Iran Woman Soldier 1979 and Today

Maybe they can don't make assumptions until u meet and Iranian woman soldier and ask and interview her.

It is not rocket science to understand that if I put a hell lot of clothes on somebody flowing and flapping all around,then it is bound to get caught here and there in to a lot many things,apart from the fact that it restricts movements.I can also climb a wall wearing a tuxedo.Now that does not mean tuxedo is the best thing to wear while climbing a wall ,now is it??
Besides,if someone is caught up in a firefight,then there is a very high possibility that utterly impractical dresses like those will giveaway your position.

I don't think there is any justification of wrapping some female police personnel top-to-bottom in a black cloth.The only reason is religious orthodoxy.

Iranian women have a very strong belief in taking part in "Imam Mehdi's" army as water bringers to the wounded and injured soldiers.

Such strong inculcation of ideological values has created such a strong spirited fighting force amongs them. Just imagine if Our Army is taught from grass root levels that they defend a state similar in birth as the State of Madinah Munawwarah of the Prophet SAW.

*Migration from Pagan worshippers
*2 Battles
*Khyber fort of Jews then working against Madinah, Israel fort of Jews now working as MOSSAD against Pakistan

One wouldnt worry about their Burqa's because they arent really opting to fight with dagger and sword, they primarily plan to be nurses.
nurses are non combatants and so aren't trained for these type of ceremonial parade
further wearing this burqa
either she can take care of patient or of her clothes

Damn what a change in years they have gone back to the stone age but thx for sharing awsome job as always keep it up ;)

Yes, you are right they have gone 1400 years back.
Mahsallah we are proud of you.

It is not rocket science to understand that if I put a hell lot of clothes on somebody flowing and flapping all around,then it is bound to get caught here and there in to a lot many things,apart from the fact that it restricts movements.I can also climb a wall wearing a tuxedo.Now that does not mean tuxedo is the best thing to wear while climbing a wall ,now is it??
Besides,if someone is caught up in a firefight,then there is a very high possibility that utterly impractical dresses like those will giveaway your position.

I don't think there is any justification of wrapping some female police personnel top-to-bottom in a black cloth.The only reason is religious orthodoxy.

Is not same logic apply to many clothes including Indian sari ?

saree3.jpg

but dude women who wear burqa ,sari daily are trained to manage it..Its not rocket science to understand this

i was just giving my opinion, chill bro.

I respect your opinion and my opinion is also same but i don't expect others to live according to my expectation or according to my like or dislike.

I am sure if women start pleasing the eyes of guys then they all would be in bra and bikini or even without any clothes

Most of the member here are too much pessimistic about Iran just because Iran is a Shia country. Oh! Muslim brothers, be united among each others. Our Sunni-Shia blah blah problem caused us too much trouble. We are not in situation to fight other Muslim brothers. There is more than enough disunity among Muslim world and due to this we are being made slaves etc and it is a big shame that we still act, fight and live like a "Munafiq" (I don't mean all us, so no offence at all) and we haven't learnt at all.
For those who says I was joking.... Everything are not jokes, if you keep joking then one day you will turn the realities into jokes. I have seen many jokes pages on facebook, made about parents, sisters, disable people etc but honestly they are too much disgusting, inappropriate and disrespecting.
What the Iranian women wear, I can say it is something different than burqa (my opinion burqa is that which Arabs or Afghanis wear they have full face coverage), cos it doesn't cover your face, still give you 120 degree view (if naked head can see 140 degree). During combat, they might take off their burqa and yet they have their decent clothes under their burqa which give you whole body cover for privacy. They are more experienced than any of us here, they have manage more hard and trouble times during war than we did in peace time. Thus I believe their clothes have no problem and they have plan for it (could possible turn into something like the Malaysian soldier rather than the Greek? Turkish? soldier during needy time). I have respect about Iranian clothing, I believe they are more acceptable and close to what Islam suggest about Women clothing. If my sister was a soldier, I would accept her in those Iranian clothes rather than other too picture.
For you Indian brother, this burqa give our women privacy and their body cover privacy is one of the Islam's law. I believe that religious hindu women also use mini burqa to cover their head and upper body part (after normal clothing), these sari and other inappropriate clothes belong to new generation where shames and respect have declined. As I live in English country, my family use mini burqa (I believe pakistan call it Chadar) at home and outside. I don't like my family living head naked at home and feel ashamed if they don't. When I was in Pakistan, my family use to wear long chadar like those of Iranian women soldier when they go out but mini chadar when they were at home to make it easy for household work. In Afghanistan they wear full cover burqa.
For those Muslim who says Iranian girl are cute and don't wear burqa or hijab in my country, please have some respect for women. Women have top priorities and privacy respect in Islam. Some people love seeing other's sister as a sexy, cute, naked blah blah but when it comes to their sister they feel shame to see them being cute, sexy, naked blah blah in public and if they don't then surely they are lost.
To moderator, please dis-ban? (Undo the ban) Karachi-punki, I believe his comments are valid and he says the fact but I have read his deleted comments, if they were flammable, inappropriate, or whatever then maybe he was in anger. I hope he will not act in anger again.

I really wish Pakistan could follow in Iran's footsteps sadly it seems we have digressed from that path however all it takes is a Pakistani who is as bold, steadfast and firm in his beliefs as Khomeini(r.a), a popular figure accepted by the masses who would ignite the spark that will give our country back to its people.

May Allah's blessing be upon Pakistan and Iran.

^^ Three posts in Youtube I find funny

"I'm Batman"

"Nuns with Guns"

"Where is Taliban when you need one?"

Sad my heart fells sad for these womens a good change that came in india is you dont see muslim girls in these burquas which is good

Are you sure. In my state I see more and more Muslim girlswearing burqas even niqabs (mostly after marriage) which was unheard of a few years ago.

I really wish Egypt doesn't go this way, or the Saudi way matter of fact, no offence to both countries... I understand that Islam teaches us, men and women to dress nicely but in a way that doesn't tempt others, but to make women dress like that and make it part of being religious and say its part of the religion is absurdto me. I hope us muslims can realize the beauty and the greatness of our religion soon, and not limit our religion to covering our hairs, growing a beard, and all that useless stuff.

Back
Top Bottom