What's new

Iran Woman Soldier 1979 and Today

While women in general did enjoy greater freedom during the Shah era, ou need to understand that photography published during were often of well off middle to wealthy classes. Biggest problem with Shah was that he had little touch with the common people. In addition, many of these comparison videos and photos are published by opposition groups to the current regime, so use your judgement when you see them.

Thats what the essence of this thread.Both Khomeini & Shah are dictators but I will rather live under Shah who is progressive rather than Khomeini who don't give a damn about where his country is headed.

Is not same logic apply to many clothes including Indian sari ?

saree3.jpg

but dude women who wear burqa ,sari daily are trained to manage it..Its not rocket science to understand this

due what a silly comparison have u ever seen any indian lady officer or other lady doing parade in sari.haha dear sari is more tough to wear and manage.
but there is a plus point of burqa it is a gud disguise and u can carry one more person in it

y

Can anybody tell me if China too is occuping a part of Kashmir after they fought the 1962 indo china war???

No that part was under occupation of Pakistan but they ceded it to China as a gesture of good will and strategic reasons.

... what about our muslim brothers there

There are no Muslim or any brothers there since brothers are human beings and they cannot survive in such conditions at 5000+ meter altitude and temperature between 5-(-50) degree Celsius... where nothing can grow and its snow and glacier all over.

...shall we get back that Kashmir too?

If you wanted that part of Kashmir then your should have stopped your government from handing it to China in 1963.... however you can still try and ask.

Thats what the essence of this thread.Both Khomeini & Shah are dictators but I will rather live under Shah who is progressive rather than Khomeini who don't give a damn about where his country is headed.
You completely missed the point. Life was only good for you under the Shah if you are may top 20% of the population. The others, including large section of the middle class, were constantly struggling and their standard of living had seen little improvement despite Shah's "modernization" projects. Also, Shah was keeping the population constantly in fear with secrect police organization SAVAK, torturing and killing hundreds of dissidents with American assistance. Oil profit of Iran largely escaped the country, funneling mostly to the British. There is a reason why so little opposition was offered to the 1979 Revolution, because Shah had little touch with commoners and was seen as little more than a Western puppet. He was extremely unpopular and despised by most.

Is not same logic apply to many clothes including Indian sari ?

saree3.jpg

but dude women who wear burqa ,sari daily are trained to manage it..Its not rocket science to understand this

that lady in that picture looks dressed like a soldier to you??
Hopeless...rocket science indeed...

that lady in that picture looks dressed like a soldier to you??
Hopeless...rocket science indeed...

I thought you guys can read it properly but i was wrong. I never said that Indian police women wear sari.I was giving reply on ur comment that burqa is not easy to handle and i was saying that those who wear it daily know how to manage/handle it..for those who dont wear sari or burqa they cannot manage it :)

no women on the earth will be happy with a gun in their hands- their hands are built for some thing else-

Back
Top Bottom