What's new

Iran Woman Soldier 1979 and Today

stone age, seriously? they are not the one's getting raped day by day by those drone attacks, iranians are actually are in lesser stone age is thats what you call it, because they have tech and guts to shoot those stinks, since all your kiddish opinion was based not the realities but by your political biasness, then i must say, by your level of thought, pakistan must be in a deeper stone age since pakistan doesnt bring down those machines which kills our people every day

The point is in Iran the Burkha is state enforced, hence there is no denying in terms of social/political progress they have regressed a lot.

Persian women are so cute.

There are many Iranian girls at my college. Many don't wear hijabs.

You are a typical South Asian. I bet you can't stop staring that that picture or the girls at school. The moment you see a lighter skinned girl your jaws drop. It is part of your culture. I know ;)

You people are making too many conclusions based on just a picture. The one at the bottom is part of a ceremony, probably overlooked by their religious leaders and people on television. So they have to look ultra religious. And the one on top is an American enforced clothing. I would prefer the bottom picture. Aren't you people Muslim after all. Women don't play that much important role in military anyways so why be bothered.

Iranian%20Female%20Police%20training%202.jpeg

Iranian%20Female%20Police%20training.jpeg

:rofl:

Persian women are so cute.

There are many Iranian girls at my college. Many don't wear hijabs.

What are Persian girls doing in Bangkok? Just a question. Now regarding the hijab and Burqa thingy, almost nobody wears it once they're outside Iran. They prefer western clothes or full-fledged persian robes anyday compared to the Arab prison of veil.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

You are a typical South Asian. I bet you can't stop staring that that picture or the girls at school. The moment you see a lighter skinned girl your jaws drop. It is part of your culture. I know ;)

Not really. Beauty is there in every color. I'm sure your jaws would drop down on the ground once your see wheatish colored and heavily tanned latina females as well. I don't give a rat's rump whether my girl would be fair or not.

Very Good point raised T-Faz !!
Now we can have a new super hero.... a Burqa superhero.... That would be hit among children in Iran, Arab and Pakistan and even parents won't object them reading Burqa comics books and watching Burqa cartoons....

It is not that buddy :lol:

What are Persian girls doing in Bangkok? Just a question. Now regarding the hijab and Burqa thingy, almost nobody wears it once they're outside Iran. They prefer western clothes or full-fledged persian robes anyday compared to the Arab prison of veil.

Many Iranians go there for higher studies. I have known many. Some of the girls wear hijabs, others don't.

Not really. Beauty is there in every color. I'm sure your jaws would drop down on the ground once your see wheatish colored and heavily tanned latina females as well. I don't give a rat's rump whether my girl would be fair or not.

I was joking. Yes it's true beauty is in every race/color. But the thing that gets noticed very quickly are cute and good looking girls. I wonder if that is the reason Iranians are so strict. Their men would go crazy and forget their revolution if they were liberal like America.

clergy is there, but power to govern the country rests with the president, and the president is not a clergy, iranian people fought to be free from american arse licking and they are very much free

all those involved in green movement are dream about that same shah who was monarch and an american puppet

Negative... Ahmadinejad is subservient to Khamenei, to the clergy. He is a figurehead. So long as he speaks the Mullah line, he stays in office.

Damn what a change in years they have gone back to the stone age but thx for sharing awsome job as always keep it up ;)

So wearing hijab and being a modest Muslim girl equates to being living in the stone age?, what a liberal bigot who happens to be a TTA.

So wearing hijab and being a modest Muslim girl equates to being living in the stone age?, what a liberal bigot who happens to be a TTA.

Its a big change from the Iran in the past to the Iran now genius ... and who the f__K are you to call me bigot you are no one , nothing .. also wearing a hijab doesn't make one modest its more on the religious side know your knowledge before speaking out dummy we are moving backwards as muslim's while the world moves forward. If you like your fundamental thoughts then keep them to your self its people like you that are not open minded. Show respect to earn respect and yes I happen to be a TTA because some people like what I have to say rather then a brainwashed person like you. Also bringing up a 7 years old thread must make you really full of free time , do something else with your time man rather then sticking your head in places where they don't belong.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom