What's new

Iran Woman Soldier 1979 and Today

Its a big change from the Iran in the past to the Iran now genius ... and who the f__K are you to call me bigot you are no one , nothing .. also wearing a hijab doesn't make one modest its more on the religious side know your knowledge before speaking out dummy we are moving backwards as muslim's while the world moves forward. If you like your fundamental thoughts then keep them to your self its people like you that are not open minded. Show respect to earn respect and yes I happen to be a TTA because some people like what I have to say rather then a brainwashed person like you. Also bringing up a 7 years old thread must make you really full of free time , do something else with your time man rather then sticking your head in places where they don't belong.

Stating that wearing Hijab is equivalent to be living during the stone ages makes you a bigot, and you should really follow your own words "show respect to earn respect", why the heck would I show respect to a bigot?, does the world show respect to hitler, firaun and numrood?

Stating that wearing Hijab is equivalent to be living during the stone ages makes you a bigot, and you should really follow your own words "show respect to earn respect", why the heck would I show respect to a bigot?, does the world show respect to hitler, firaun and numrood?

You are a radical I care less about your worthless words and people like you ... you are simply a Radical Bigot dummy lolz

Its a big change from the Iran in the past to the Iran now genius ... and who the f__K are you to call me bigot you are no one , nothing .. also wearing a hijab doesn't make one modest its more on the religious side know your knowledge before speaking out dummy we are moving backwards as muslim's while the world moves forward. If you like your fundamental thoughts then keep them to your self its people like you that are not open minded. Show respect to earn respect and yes I happen to be a TTA because some people like what I have to say rather then a brainwashed person like you. Also bringing up a 7 years old thread must make you really full of free time , do something else with your time man rather then sticking your head in places where they don't belong.
How does wearing a Hijab make you backward? Pakistani women personnel also wear Hijab, are they also backward?

How does wearing a Hijab make you backward? Pakistani women personnel also wear Hijab, are they also backward?

You are another one that doesn't understand nor gets it what I wrote in my pervious post and what it meant , I never said wearing a hijab makes them backwards however, given the fact from the Sha's era which was very modern in all areas to now it has taken Iran to a more religious ideology era so in modern times it does mean backwards simply.

They look like Egyptian mummies. While hijab can be worn in a much more pratical way, like in Pak armed forces, this gear does not look very practical in this field.

If only the US and UK hadn't worked to depose the democratically elected leftist government in 1953 - paving the path for the autocratic Shah to take control...which of course laid the seeds to the Islamic revolution.

If they US and UK had left things alone...we might have a very different Iran today. Then again, as we know...it's not about the will of the people as far as the US is concerned. It's about the will of the people when it coincides with western interests - then and only then is Democracy in other nations worth preserving and championing.

You are another one that doesn't understand nor gets it what I wrote in my pervious post and what it meant , I never said wearing a hijab makes them backwards however, given the fact from the Sha's era which was very modern in all areas to now it has taken Iran to a more religious ideology era so in modern times it does mean backwards simply.
No, that is a very big misconception. Iran was only 'modern' for the elites, everyone else had a shit life.

The Shah himself came to power after overthrowing (with US support) the democratically elected leader of Iran who wanted to nationalise oil/gas (which was being munched up by foreign companies). His secret police went on to purge all opposition, leading to tens of thousands of deaths.

So let's compare Shah Era with Post-Revolution

Human Development
- By 2002 alone, illiteracy rate dropped by have.
- Maternal and infant mortality rates have significantly dropped.
- Population growth is now very stable
- HDI climbed from 0.569 in 1980 to 0.732 in 2002

Women
Literacy Rate:
Shah Era - 42.3%
Post-Revolution - 98.5%

Students:
Shah Era - 48,845
Post-Revolution - 2,191,409

Graduates:
Shah Era - 122,753 (2.4%)
Post-Revolution - 5,023,992 (18.4%)

Age at first marriage:
Shah Era - 19.7
Post-Revolution - 23.4

Women were crucial for the revolution and since the revolution many women have even been elected to the Iranian Parliament.

Economy (keep in mind the sanctions)
- Nominal GDP has increased by 623% (2011)
- GDP per Capita has increased by 250% (2011)
- Gross National Income has increased by 1100% (2011)
- GNI per Capita has increased by 1500% (2011)
- Life Expectancy has increased by 33% (2013)

-----------------------------------------------------

I can give many more examples but it's tiring. Even though it faced some bumps due to sanctions, Iran has progressed far beyond what was predicted.

No, that is a very big misconception. Iran was only 'modern' for the elites, everyone else had a shit life.

The Shah himself came to power after overthrowing (with US support) the democratically elected leader of Iran who wanted to nationalise oil/gas (which was being munched up by foreign companies). His secret police went on to purge all opposition, leading to tens of thousands of deaths.

So let's compare Shah Era with Post-Revolution

Human Development
- By 2002 alone, illiteracy rate dropped by have.
- Maternal and infant mortality rates have significantly dropped.
- Population growth is now very stable
- HDI climbed from 0.569 in 1980 to 0.732 in 2002

Women
Literacy Rate:
Shah Era - 42.3%
Post-Revolution - 98.5%

Students:
Shah Era - 48,845
Post-Revolution - 2,191,409

Graduates:
Shah Era - 122,753 (2.4%)
Post-Revolution - 5,023,992 (18.4%)

Age at first marriage:
Shah Era - 19.7
Post-Revolution - 23.4

Women were crucial for the revolution and since the revolution many women have even been elected to the Iranian Parliament.

Economy (keep in mind the sanctions)
- Nominal GDP has increased by 623% (2011)
- GDP per Capita has increased by 250% (2011)
- Gross National Income has increased by 1100% (2011)
- GNI per Capita has increased by 1500% (2011)
- Life Expectancy has increased by 33% (2013)

-----------------------------------------------------

I can give many more examples but it's tiring. Even though it faced some bumps due to sanctions, Iran has progressed far beyond what was predicted.

Ok buddy whatever you say , keep up the good work !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom