What's new

Iran Woman Soldier 1979 and Today

Women have always been part of the Muslim army. In the prophet's time there were even women fighters which u can see in the story of the women who came to the prophet saying they wanted to join the fighting with their dead husbands swords.

There is nothing wrong with women fighting.

how are they going to fight in penguin burqa?? Ahh the wonders of clergy!
in the same wau ummul momineen hazrat ayesha ra fought war. ( i dont remeber the name of war). in the same wau ummul momineen hazrat ayesha ra fought war. ( i dont remeber the name of war).

are you guys sure that they are soldiers?
where is the weapons?

Iran.jpg

these are iranian female police bro
here is another picture
Iranian%20Female%20Police%20target%20practice.jpeg

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

More police pics
Iranian%20Female%20Police%20-%20Zeynab%20Sisters%202.jpg

Iranian%20Female%20Police%20training%202.jpeg

Iranian%20Female%20Police%20training.jpeg

Iranian%20Female%20Police%20in%20action.jpg

these are iranian female police bro
here is another picture
Iranian%20Female%20Police%20target%20practice.jpeg

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

More police pics
Iranian%20Female%20Police%20-%20Zeynab%20Sisters%202.jpg

Iranian%20Female%20Police%20training%202.jpeg

Iranian%20Female%20Police%20training.jpeg

Iranian%20Female%20Police%20in%20action.jpg

thanks for clarifying the doubt bro.

As long as they can fight i dont have any problem with what they wear-
those who want eye candies in short dresses fighting- cat fight- dog fight- mud fight- pillow fight- can watch WWE-

Walking,running etc becomes a little difficult wearing contraptions like that.I can possibly imagine how one will be able to climb a high wall or jump through large pits wearing those things.
Otherwise,I dont have a problem with what they wear,as long as they can fight.

Frankly, at the times of distress the Iranian soldiers will be battling more with their outfit rather the enemy.

1492396052406201081.jpg

1492373542406201061.jpg

If I am going to a war I would rather go with this woman or the ones in the first pic of op than some women who will have a hard time moving around with the burqa.

PS: They are Turkish soldiers, so they are muslims I suppose .

That's a more practical outfit. How the hell are those Iranian women soldiers going to fight by wearing burkas? Wtf man...lol...

That's a more practical outfit. How the hell are those Iranian women soldiers going to fight by wearing burkas? Wtf man...lol...

Maybe they can don't make assumptions until u meet and Iranian woman soldier and ask and interview her.

Maybe they can don't make assumptions until u meet and Iranian woman soldier and ask and interview her.

Logic would say otherwise. No reason to interview them.

If they can fight well, it's due to their own skills, not because Burqa made them a better soldier. If anything, I'm pretty darn certain Burqa makes it harder for them. Compared to the Malaysian and Turkish soldier outfits.

Interesting infact (shame) to see comments of tOP Pakistan members of this forum!

beware of the burqa squad..while Pakistanis are trying to take sides here..even the sane headed iranians laugh over this. Below are comments of an Iranian member on this forum about his own country under clergy.

you are such a joke with your comments.
they apply a policy of terror. they execute people to make other scared to be in the streets.
when our people live a hell in our country, there are always stupid people worldwide who can say it is cia, sionist, western plot.

get a life!

Sad my heart fells sad for these womens a good change that came in india is you dont see muslim girls in these burquas which is good

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom