What's new

Iran Woman Soldier 1979 and Today

Iran.jpg

Iranian women have a very strong belief in taking part in "Imam Mehdi's" army as water bringers to the wounded and injured soldiers.

Such strong inculcation of ideological values has created such a strong spirited fighting force amongs them. Just imagine if Our Army is taught from grass root levels that they defend a state similar in birth as the State of Madinah Munawwarah of the Prophet SAW.

*Migration from Pagan worshippers
*2 Battles
*Khyber fort of Jews then working against Madinah, Israel fort of Jews now working as MOSSAD against Pakistan

One wouldnt worry about their Burqa's because they arent really opting to fight with dagger and sword, they primarily plan to be nurses.

Good post. I support you. Burqa is not a problem if it helps to keep the islamic morale of the army high. But why burqa? They should wear convenient dress like scarf properly dressed covering head and chest...

anyway this thread reminded me of an incident _ once i asked my army friend - in a poor country like bangladesh why do you guys recruite female soldiers?? There are enough male available who are jobless and are more capable to fight.. He replied in a funny mood - they keep us disciplined. If there is no female we don't get interest to clean our shoes shave regularly. Put a woman among us and there is a competition who is better as soldier.
Lol

It actually a load of gibberish :lol:

Might wanna work on your essay writing skills ;)

teach some illiterate kids English and move on- no need to comment on some ones English- after all its not the first language of many-

As long as they can fight i dont have any problem with what they wear-
those who want eye candies in short dresses fighting- cat fight- dog fight- mud fight- pillow fight- can watch WWE-

teach some illiterate kids English and move on- no need to comment on some ones English- after all its not the first language of many-

If one is illiterate, then how does one type and read English?

Your English is fine dude :P

It is just that your reply to Topgun barely made sense :)

If one is illiterate, then how does one type and read English?

Your English is fine dude :P

It is just that your reply to Topgun barely made sense :)

bro your understanding of situation is quite funny- i never replied to top gun :coffee:

and usually the ones which cannot type and read are needed to be taught- isn't it?-

This is what we call acceptance of change from core of the heart.

Frankly, at the times of distress the Iranian soldiers will be battling more with their outfit rather the enemy.

1492396052406201081.jpg

1492373542406201061.jpg

If I am going to a war I would rather go with this woman or the ones in the first pic of op than some women who will have a hard time moving around with the burqa.

PS: They are Turkish soldiers, so they are muslims I suppose .

kia baat ha

ap tho shaid chehray se dil ka haal parr lete ha

Main kahan dil ki baat kar raha tha, main to chehray ki baat kar raha hoon, mayus nahi lag rahi sab ke sab?

You guys are too touchy. Mazaak ko bhi seriously le lete ho.Bahut nazuk surat-e-haal hai.

:rofl:

The ones in Burqa don't look very happy with their life.

LOL :lol: speaking on behalf of those girls

How do you link happiness with piece of clothes?

and those who think wearing extra piece of clothes take them back in stone age need to grow up

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Good post. I support you. Burqa is not a problem if it helps to keep the islamic morale of the army high. But why burqa? They should wear convenient dress like scarf properly dressed covering head and chest...
Lol

and who are you to dictate others what they should wear?

Lol Karachi punk i think so is banned again dude needs to control is tounge lolz hahahhaaah.

When I look at 1970's woman soldier. And then today's Iranian woman soldier.

The new ones look more like penguins than soldiers. So much fail.

This looks much better, innit? Malaysia FTW.

yana01xn9ka1.jpg

Credit to Roy Gaurav for picture :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom