What's new

Iran will definitely retaliate

Iran-2 times
no @I S I because he lied and is not man enough to provide any evidence for his lies
if you were man and not a liar you have provided evidence that 99% of coronovirus cases in Pakistan came from Iran

no @I S I because he lied and is not man enough to provide any evidence for his lies
if you were man and not a liar you have provided evidence that 99% of coronovirus cases in Pakistan came from Iran

We are quite disappointed by the lack of coordination Iran displayed at the on set of the pandemic.

Many of the cities have identified patient zero have Iranian travel history.

You should be ashamed

We are quite disappointed by the lack of coordination Iran displayed at the on set of the pandemic.

You should be ashamed
we are more responsible then Iran

It depends. I doesn't think they have the capacity to direct engage US other than proxies
Proxies and guerilla warfare can be extremely effective. Look at Afghanistan Soviets defeated. Now nato and US defeated. I hole the indians decide to ho to Afghanistan so our forces can actively kill them

You should be ashamed
your government said there were coordination. and many more showed european connection

As Iran's leader said, our revenge is to kick US out of region and unlike pathetic Zionist/Wahhabis we will achieve our strategic goals with patience and plan.
I doubt it because Rafidhi and Zionist rats are cut from the same cloth.

your government said there were coordination. and many more showed european connection

the government did whatever it can to subdue the panic.

i don't understand what part of the word diplomacy is hard for you to pronounce?

Could someone please tell me why the fvck a necro thread that dates back to just before the iranian strikes on the us forces in iraq four months ago has been resurrected to start bullsh~t over covid-19?.

the government did whatever it can to subdue the panic.

i don't understand what part of the word diplomacy is hard for you to pronounce?
What part of the word conspiracy theory is hard for you to pronounce.
You guys never asked us not to let your national return to Pakistan and according to your government the return was with full cooperation of both government.

You should be ashamed

Right, cause a virus created in Fort Detrick Maryland (USA) is some how Iran's fault! LOL!

As for Iran's response here you go these are from last night & in terms of the accuracy of these figures I can easily confirm that among the countries on that list Iran's has among the top 5 most accurate reported figures:
This virus did NOT start in Iran and so it is absolutely not our fault that your brainwashed!

upload_2020-5-3_9-1-38.png

What part of the word conspiracy theory is hard for you to pronounce.
You guys never asked us not to let your national return to Pakistan and according to your government the return was with full cooperation of both government.
Why don't you google Iran did not cooperate with Pakistan on google and see what Pakistan Gov official said on this.

And don't embarrass yourself by talking about conspiracy theory. Look below your greatest asset, a conspiracy theorist
Right, cause a virus created in Fort Detrick Maryland (USA) is some how Iran's fault! LOL!

As for Iran's response here you go these are from last night & in terms of the accuracy of these figures I can easily confirm that among the countries on that list Iran's has among the top 5 most accurate reported figures:
This virus did NOT start in Iran and so it is absolutely not our fault that your brainwashed!

View attachment 629377

even your countrymen have a hard time digesting your conspiracy theories.

Back
Top Bottom