What's new

Iran will definitely retaliate

Members are requested to not derail a topic. Thank you.

Congratulations on becoming a moderator. Well deserved.

Remember something. Wars are not all some conventional battles in a vacuum where the nation with the larger number of tanks and ships is much more likely to win. The US obviously has the larger military, but this does not mean it cannot be seriously harmed. Regardless of what damage it can do in return, it understands it is also vulnerable.

Congratulations on becoming a moderator. Well deserved.

Remember something. Wars are not all some conventional battles in a vacuum where the nation with the larger number of tanks and ships is much more likely to win. The US obviously has the larger military, but this does not mean it cannot be seriously harmed. Regardless of what damage it can do in return, it understands it is also vulnerable.

I just stated the statistics. However, there are other factors. However, head to head USA v Iran, then USA is much stronger. I have not included the missiles, especially the Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles.

I just stated the statistics. However, there are other factors. However, head to head USA v Iran, then USA is much stronger. I have not included the missiles, especially the Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles.

True. I think any nation would be foolish to try and take the US in a "head to head" manner. If you can't match your opponent's strength in their area of expertise then you fight them in a different way.

we are more responsible then Iran
THen why did you refuse to accept your citizens trapped in Iran when Iran wanted to hand them over to your govt officials??

Troll!!! you're doing the same crap in every thread you post in.

THen why did you refuse to accept your citizens trapped in Iran when Iran wanted to hand them over to your govt officials??
simple answer Corona virus, they will be infected Corona virus in Iran

simple answer Corona virus, they will be infected Corona virus in Iran
You could've quarantined them at the airport for 2 weeks and test them several times. Or are you saying that your health system can't afford to do that?

USA can wipe out any country including India and China.

Only Russia is a match for USA.

The big boys are USA and Russia.
only for weak country China can give tough time to USA, and also wipe out some part of USA through nuke, you troll @Mr Happy

You could've quarantined them at the airport for 2 weeks and test them several times. Or are you saying that your health system can't afford to do that?
No we have minimal to no health system and mostly our health system is corrupt

Iran IRGC Major General Mohsen Rezaei: in event contention,will strike U.S, surprise weapons

Back
Top Bottom