What's new

Iran will be capable of making a nuclear weapon in two months, warns Israel

Yeah it's stupid, it's obvious that they are against the revolution. My mistake only Palestine videos in Syria and sources Hamas said Hamas training in Syria and I believe it and yeah the British and the French split those country peace they are all Syrians and Palestinians. Remember, Jordan doesn't exist the West split Syria as an excuse to establish Israel

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian and yes Bob Carr said he doesn't want anyone going to Syria

What do u mean Israel stfu? They didn't do anything to Syria? It has nothing to do with them.

look at the title of thread, it is about IRAN and israel saying they will have ability to make nukes in 2 months.. why are you posting about syria in a thread about iran and israel??

ok i read the article you posted... absolutely no where does it say australia will imprison people who go to syria for 10 years... stop making up lies!!!!

of course people who have immigrated to australia and go to syria to join terrorist organisations is frowned upon, and these radicals can and will bring their ever present extremist views back to australia... in my opinion those who do should have their citizenship revoked and they should stay in syria.... but again, stop spreading disinformation and making things up which was NEVER said.

look at the title of thread, it is about IRAN and israel saying they will have ability to make nukes in 2 months.. why are you posting about syria in a thread about iran and israel??

ok i read the article you posted... absolutely no where does it say australia will imprison people who go to syria for 10 years... stop making up lies!!!!
I'm not spreading lies you dick. It went everywhere on the news last year after the government found out about people went to Syria INTERNATIONAL - Australia warns citizens against fighting in Syria

Now it makes sense because you are an Assad supporter, you can continue with your lies.

I'm not spreading lies you dick. It went everywhere on the news last year after the government found out about people went to Syria INTERNATIONAL - Australia warns citizens against fighting in Syria

Now it makes sense because you are an Assad supporter, you can continue with your lies.

you are the one spreading lies!!!.. no australia official said what you were saying.. you told everyone in here "It's sad that in Australia, our foreign minister said anyone who goes to Syria and comes back will be in prison for 20 years"

this is not true, ANYONE can go to syria if they chose.. there is no law against it. again stop spreading disinformation!!!!!

if someone fights with a TERRORIST organisation like some of those fighting in syria, then they are an enemy combatant.. they are joining a group who we are at WAR with... it is the same as any terrorist cells inside australia.. they can and will be charged.

but to say ANYONE who goes to syria will be put in jail for so long is a load of crap, you are misrepresenting what was actually said

and of course in australia we have due process, so any claims have to be substantiated and go through court!! and even if it goes to court it does not mean they will be found guilty, and any punishment could be UP TO 20 years.... i would think no one would get 20 years unless it was proved that they commited terrorist acts

this is not true, ANYONE can go to syria if they chose.. there is no law against it. again stop spreading disinformation!!!!!
*sigh* say whatever you want because all Assad supporters in this forum spread lies. I already given you sources and sure you can get find other sources. It is clear that Bob Carr said 20 years in prison. Australia is not the only one. In Europe they imprison those who goes to Syria. What are you going to say? "The West welcomes citizens to fight in Syria"? you're a clueless scum, have you heard what happen to Eric Harroun an US citizen when he got caught coming back to his country and how America punished him for fighting against the regime? LOL get outta here. I'm not gonna reply to any Assad supporters, i'm sick of their lies.

"Rather, Israel believes that only the outcome of Iran’s presidential elections, set to be held in two months’ time, will determine whether Iran decides to take the final steps towards making the bomb."

Then Israel is retarded

"Rather, Israel believes that only the outcome of Iran’s presidential elections, set to be held in two months’ time, will determine whether Iran decides to take the final steps towards making the bomb."

Then Israel is retarded

No, they are actually right in their assessment. Even Iran's atomic organization chief has said the same.

http://en.trend.az/regions/iran/2143484.html

As far as I'm aware, if you have a US passport you can enter Israel.

I thought that anyone of Palestinian ancestry, which Hazzy would be, is not allowed in Israel's airports or at least it used to be the case not so long ago

PA nationals, including dual nationals, are required to enter the West Bank via the Allenby Bridge crossing from Jordan (also known as King Hussein Bridge) using a PA travel document, rather than via Ben Gurion International Airport, unless they have obtained advance permission from an Israeli embassy or consulate on humanitarian or emergency grounds.
Israel, the West Bank and Gaza

This does make me wonder what the case would be for "Israeli Arabs" as a good portion of them consider themselves Palestinians even though they are Israeli citizens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to do with ancestry, it's residency. Obviously Israeli-Arabs have Israeli citizenship, but they can go to the WB. Before the intifada, it was all open. Jews used to move in and out of WB and Palestinians in and out of Israel - but then security became the issue.

This video you've posted is not something I recognise. Maybe there was some other issue.

I'm confused. Maybe other Israelis on here know more than I do about this issue.

Nothing to do with ancestry, it's residency. Obviously Israeli-Arabs have Israeli citizenship, but they can go to the WB. Before the intifada, it was all open. Jews used to move in and out of WB and Palestinians in and out of Israel - but then security became the issue.

This video you've posted is not something I recognise. Maybe there was some other issue.

I'm confused. Maybe other Israelis on here know more than I do about this issue.

Can't we settle this BS somehow - For godsake we're all followers of Abraham ! :hitwall:

I wish there was peace in the Middle East !

Can't we settle this BS somehow - For godsake we're all followers of Abraham ! :hitwall:

I wish there was peace in the Middle East !

It's frustrating bro. Lots of posturing on all sides. Men worried about honour :rolleyes:

My Jewish cousin has just married a Kashmiri Pakistani. And my sister used to be married to an Iranian Muslim.

At first I was like...what, can't you find nice Jewish boys? but then you realise everyone is the same.

The world is getting smaller. Our economies are increasingly interlinked. We're going to have to get a long better.

I like your honesty bro :tup:

I may have spoken earlier about that but I will repeat myself once more. I don't have any problem with the Iranian people. I believe we should always try to have a better relation with them. The only issue I have when it comes to Iran is its regime only. Practically, I don't hate them because what they believe in ,but the action taken by them.

Back
Top Bottom