What's new

Iran Vs. Arab Physics Knowledge Infrastructure

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now the Iranian's regime propaganda is making us believe that Iran is a scientific nation. Why not some science to clean Tehran's sky from the ultra pollution it has? Why not some science to save the Iranian planes from crashing due to lack of spare parts?

So now the Iranian's regime propaganda is making us believe that Iran is a scientific nation. Why not some science to clean Tehran's sky from the ultra pollution it has? Why not some science to save the Iranian planes from crashing due to lack of spare parts?

What exactly is your purpose in this thread?
You dont bring anything to the discussion. Your first post started talking about "taqqiya", from which the thread degenerated into meaningless sectarian posts.

So now the Iranian's regime propaganda is making us believe that Iran is a scientific nation. Why not some science to clean Tehran's sky from the ultra pollution it has? Why not some science to save the planes from crashing due to lack of spare parts?

I guess you did not read the article. It is by London Book Review, a very reputable British journal. And it is not funded by Iran at all. Though Saudi money to UK might actually be contributing to its funding indirectly. :lol:

And here is the pollution problem of Paris with Eiffel tower disappearing in a cloud of smog: Eiffel Tower shrouded in smog as Paris pollution spikes | World news | The Guardian

France is a very scientific country as well.

What exactly is your purpose in this thread?
You dont bring anything to the discussion. Your first post started talking about "taqqiya", from which the thread degenerated into meaningless sectarian posts.

Actually he was debunked on this thread so he thought he need to let some of his steam go: Iran's help to Iraq in its fight against Daesh terrorists | Page 15

So he came here.

Losing is not easy. The guy is taking it to his heart. I am worried about his cardiovascular health now :lol:. Will he survive this emotional overload? :lol:

I guess you did not read the article. It is by London Book Review, a very reputable British journal. And it is not funded by Iran at all. Though Saudi money to UK might actually be contributing to its funding indirectly. :lol:

And here is the pollution problem of Paris with Eiffel tower disappearing in a cloud of smog: Eiffel Tower shrouded in smog as Paris pollution spikes | World news | The Guardian

France is a very scientific country as well.

I have been to Paris and it wasn't bad at all. Very pleasant winds in the middle of July. You guys talk about Tehran's pollution day and night. Why not some science to reduce it?

I have been to Paris and it wasn't bad at all. Very pleasant winds in the middle of July. You guys talk about Tehran's pollution day and night. Why not some science to reduce it?

Well, then you are lying. As you have been caught numerous times on this forum. I would trust the news reports.

My friend, Paris has a population of 2.2mn and Tehran has a population of 7.8mn and during the day it could go up a million or two as well. Comparing the two is not very scientific. Moreover, quality of the gasoline they use in Tehran is not up to par with the ones being consumed in Paris. Other important factor are the mountains around Tehran that traps pollution inside the city. There are many factors involved but these were two of the important ones.

My friend, Paris has a population of 2.2mn and Tehran has a population of 7.8mn and during the day it could go up a million or two as well. Comparing the two is not very scientific. Moreover, quality of the gasoline they use in Tehran is not up to par with the ones being consumed in Paris. Other important factor are the mountains around Tehran that traps pollution inside the city. There are many factors involved but these were two of the important ones.

In Paris it is mainly because alot of the cars run on diesel fuel instead of gasoline. Unless they do not put some restriction on the use of diesel fuel, their situation will not improve. At any rate, fossil fuels mess things up. The future is either electric or hydrogen both powered by nuclear energy and renewables. There is no other permanent solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom