What's new

Iran versus Azerbaijan - which one is stronger?

All right, i making this thread to ask who do you think is stronger Iran or azerbaijan, suppose they go to war and no outside gets involved, just one on one.
and compare them.
thank alot.

Have you lost your mind my friend? I said that to AQS-1918 on here(http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...s-soldier-shot-dead-azeri-border-guard-5.html) because he was somehow insisting that his country is a very mighty country that can annex Azeri provinces of Iran and I told him that Iran could invade his mighty country in a blink if they attack us. His posts didn't even deserve to be taken seriously. I told him to open this thread if he seriously thought Azerbaijan was stronger and he didn't open it because he knew people wouldn't take his words seriously.

Just a poll is enough. put up a poll on the thread. 'Which is stronger'? 1- Azerbaijan, 2- Iran.

I never knew there was bad blood between Iran and Azeris. Turkey would prefer supporting Azerbaijan in case of a war between the two nations.

Of course you didn't knew but amazingly you know whom Turkey will support. :angry:

Don't even think about it Iranians, because Turkiye and Azerbaijan are one.

Iran VS Azarbaijan (without US assitance) Iran will wipe the floor with Azarbaijan. Its not even a question, but is it wise to do so ? i do not think so. We must build up our own country, who cares about azarbaijan

Hey not so easy! What about us.. Any aggression towards Azerbaijan, and Turkey will smack Iran very hard down to the ground!!

Have you lost your mind my friend? I said that to AQS-1918 on here(http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...s-soldier-shot-dead-azeri-border-guard-5.html) because he was somehow insisting that his country is a very mighty country that can annex Azeri provinces of Iran and I told him that Iran could invade his mighty country in a blink if they attack us. His posts didn't even deserve to be taken seriously. I told him to open this thread if he seriously thought Azerbaijan was stronger and he didn't open it because he knew people wouldn't take his words seriously.

Just a poll is enough. put up a poll on the thread. 'Which is stronger'? 1- Azerbaijan, 2- Iran.

If Iran start war with Azerbaijan it will not have support from the masses.

People in Iran's Azeri province call themselves Azeri, instead of Iranian.

Strategically, Iran cannot launch ground assault in this region in winter time and Turkish airforce will grill Iran's military might before end of winter.

=)) =)) =)) my stomach hurts now ROFL

REALLY??? What you gonna do with your toy missiles?

Our AirForce will bomb the shittt out of your navy, airforce, and groundforces.. After this our massive land forces will launch ground attack which you cannot stop!! I''m not talking about invasion but we can just destroy your military.. You are not that strong!!

Just thouch Azerbaijan and you will see!

If Iran start war with Azerbaijan it will not have support from the masses.

People in Iran's Azeri province call themselves Azeri, instead of Iranian.

Strategically, Iran cannot launch ground assault in this region in winter time and Turkish airforce will grill Iran's military might before end of winter.

That's only based on your hypothesis. People in Iran's Azeri provinces call themselves Iranian. just look at the Azerbaijani Iranians who sacrificed their lives for Iran in the Iraq-Iran war and the people of Iranian Azerbaijan are indeed pro-Iran. That's only Zionist propaganda that they are not pro-Iran which has failed so far.

Why Iran can't launch ground assault in the region in winter time? any reasons? Azerbaijan is not colder than Iranian Azerbaijan in winters.
Iran has a strategic missile force that can compensate for Iran's old air fleet. moreover, do not underestimate Iran's F14's and Mig-29's. Let alone Iran's other forces that all are superior to the Azerbaijani counterparts.

Iran can annex Nakhchivan of Azerbaijan in a short time. just take a look at the map. and if Iran does this, Azerbaijan can not take it back because Armenia will be between Azerbaijan and Iranian-seized Nakhchivan.

Azerbaijan-Nakhichevan.png

---------- Post added 10-22-2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-21-2011 at 11:57 PM ----------

REALLY??? What you gonna do with your toy missiles?

Our AirForce will bomb the shittt out of your navy, airforce, and groundforces.. After this our massive land forces will launch ground attack which you cannot stop!! I''m not talking about invasion but we can just destroy your military.. You are not that strong!!

Just thouch Azerbaijan and you will see!

well, just touch Syria and you'll see what we'll do. you gave Syria an ultimatum to head your demands and if not you said you would attack them but you didn't dare to do anything to Syria. That shows enough that you can do nothing to our allies in the region, let alone attacking Iran.
if Azerbaijan launches an assault against us, we'll go into war with it and you Turks will be sitting and watching and can do nothing about it except condemning. and our Toy missiles are missiles with +600 Kgs warheads.

Zionist propaganda??

Those people are nationalist Turks!!

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

well, just touch Syria and you'll see what we'll do. you gave Syria an ultimatum to head your demands and if not you said you would attack them but you didn't dare to do anything to Syria. That shows enough that you can do nothing to our allies in the region, let alone attacking Iran.
if Azerbaijan launches an assault against us, we'll go into war with it and you Turks will be sitting and watching and can do nothing about it except condemning. and our Toy missiles are missiles with +600 Kgs warheads.

Well it's more about Russia not about Iran.. If Russia wouldnt mind we would have invaded Syria long time ago!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zionist propaganda??

Those people are nationalist Turks!!
Yea, Zionist propaganda. They just want to show a 1% population like millions. They aren't more than 100,000 or 200,000. There are Iranian Azeris on this forum for sure. Ask them what they think.

And don't forget about the Kurds in Turkey either. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. you know what I mean.

NATO will back a war against Syria for sure. Russia doesn't. but We all know that Turkey and Russia aren't allies. so what prevents you from invading Syria if you can? You have NATO behind you, and the USA has even talked about attacking Syria in case it turns out to be a war like in Libya, so don't tell me that NATO is preventing you.

Dont worry about Kurds.. Well it's simple, Russia vs Turkey means Russia vs NATO, So NATO maybe scared for ww3?? I dont know! But i'm sure we can take both Iran and Syria on the same time.. Study our history dont be funny..

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Also Azerbaijan has become much stronger.. It probably will be able to spank Iran on it's own, and liberate those Azeri lands from you and your Armenian brothers!!

Just make your move

Back
Top Bottom