What's new

Iran versus Azerbaijan - which one is stronger?

When f35I F16sufa and F15ES will enter the game with more israeli weaponry near iran border iran sky will be in Israel position in a matter of hours.

Azari airbases would be obliterated before any of those jets could takeoff.

If a State naturaliz this guided missiles (most are short) iran will be in big trouble and Israel know were iran hiding this missiles (like when iran had mysterious fires in some factories).

Good luck neutralizing tens of thousands of missiles spread across Iran's entire territory, many of them in hardened underground bases.

As for iran- Israel kill Iranian almost every week in Syria with no response.

That's not true. Only twice were Iranians martyred by zionist airstrikes in Syria, in both instances Iran or allies fired back. In all other attacks, either nobody or local Syrians are martyred.

Hizballah is in bad position because Lebanon look like Venezuela

And like Venezuela, Lebanon is being saved from collapse thanks to Iranian assistance, which neutralized the zio-American efforts.

"Azari airbases would be obliterated before any of those jets could takeoff"

Be sure Israel will put air defenses near azari airfields ( iron dome, David sling , arrow, uav jaming)
'The thousand' missiles is bullshit. You don't have the manpower not the capabilities to launch them all together (you need launching pad, redars, fule consaption and more...) Future More, Israel missiles defence in the recent conflict just show how much ineffective those missiles in terms of military gain.

"Good luck neutralizing tens of thousands of missiles spread across Iran's entire territory, many of them in hardened underground bases."

Good luck to lanch them when your air force will be gone. And as i said 'thousand' is bullshit 🤣🤣

"That's not true. Only twice were Iranians martyred by zionist airstrikes in Syria, in both instances Iran or allies fired back. In all other attacks, either nobody or local Syrians are martyred."

Hahahahaha that what you guys telling yourself before going to sleep? To feel better with yourself? Israel yesterday kill mullah supporter in iraq-syria border and they only respond is "we will respond in time and place that we wilp decide"🤣

"and like Venezuela, Lebanon is being saved from collapse thanks to Iranian assistance, which neutralized the zio-American efforts."

😂😂 iran are the one that causing the economy collapse. Lebanon trouble is far behind fule shortages Thier economy mostly based on tourism and Lebanese that working abroad mostly in the gulf county that sanding back money to Thier family. When hizballah rulling no one want to visit Lebanon and the gulf state stop to help due to the mullah dream to of rulling the middle east.

Can i ask what is the ratio now of the Iranian rial😄😄?
I guess it is very expansive to rull 4 countries (Lebanon, Syria, yaman, gaza)
My advice 😸 iran should help herself first.

Last edited:
"Azari airbases would be obliterated before any of those jets could takeoff"

Be sure Israel will put air defenses near azari airfields ( iron dome, David sling , arrow, uav jaming)

Good luck conducting such a build up on her borders and hoping Iran will just be sitting there watching...

'The thousand' missiles is bullshit. You don't have the manpower not the capabilities to launch them all together (you need launching pad, redars, fule consaption and more...) Future More, Israel missiles defence in the recent conflict just show how much ineffective those missiles in terms of military gain.

Not a thousand, tens of thousands. Who said they must all be fired at the same time? A few hundred are enough to take care of Azari airbases. But there are tens of thousands of them, meaning that in order to deprive Iran of this capability, this many would have to be eliminated. It's mission impossible, especially for a small zionist contingent of fighter jets.

No precision guided ballistic missile was used in the recent Gaza conflict. Ask Kurdish separatist grouplets in northern Iraq, "I"SIS as well as the US at Ayn al-Assad how ineffective these weapons are in a situation of war.

Of course Iran has the resources. Guess where the bulk of Iran's defence budget went into during the past 25 years...? And Iran has shown time and again images of massive stocks of missiles.

Good luck to lanch them when your air force will be gone. And as i said 'thousand' is bullshit 🤣🤣

Which air force? I'm referring to ballistic missiles and cruise missiles. Followed by drones.

Hahahahaha that what you guys telling yourself before going to sleep? To feel better with yourself? Israel yesterday kill mullah supporter in iraq-syria border and they only respond is "we will respond in time and place that we wilp decide"🤣

Not even Syrian opposition sources quoted by the Jerusalem Post claim there were any Iranians among the purported victims. Read your own sources.

😂😂 iran are the one that causing the economy collapse. Lebanon trouble is far behind fule shortages Thier economy mostly based on tourism and Lebanese that working abroad mostly in the gulf county that sanding back money to Thier family. When hizballah rulling no one want to visit Lebanon and the gulf state stop to help due to the mullah dream to of rulling the middle east.

Can i ask what is the ratio now of the Iranian rial
😄
😄
?
I guess it is very expansive to rull 4 countries (Lebanon, Syria, yaman, gaza)
My advice
😸
iran should help herself first.

Nice way of blaming the victims for the sanctions imposed by your associate (= America) on Lebanese financial institutions.

Yea yea, we keep hearing these doomsday predictions all the time. Iran is standing strong after 42 years of ever increasing sanctions. So will Lebanon, and so will Venezuela with Iranian help and expertise gained from being under illegal US sanctions all these years. If anything, this will politically sideline Iran's opponents in those countries, and will make said nations more self-sufficient and thus less vulnerable to sanctions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom