What's new

Iran-US escalation thread.

IMG_20190621_134727_124.jpg

Well , then IRAN SHOULD HAVE NUKES ....

For God sake my mobile keyboard suggest this sentence automatically to me because for years I m trying to show reality to them ...

I'm sure there are many Iranian generals and officials who ask for nukes and that why Khamenei was forced to publicly say Nuke is Haram ....

Even a limited attack to our mainland will force khamenei to accept the reality and give green line for making nukes ....

Haram or Halal is situational, if something is for the safety of your national security, then it is not Haram . A nuke may give safety to millions of people, so it is a blessings not Haram . I think it is ' Forj ' for Iran . If we look back , how Saddam was vanished when they came to know that he has no WMD . They attacked Libya only after when Qaddafi surrendered his nuclear activity in exchange of western friendship. He paid the value of western friendship by his life and the suffering of Libyan nation .

Again no backtracking from Iranian side: They are doing the wreckage recovery. If most of it is in international waters, that is a clear demonstration of power.

Lets see if heavy non floating parts can be recovered too.
Those area have a depth of of around 100-200.
iran_strait_of_hormuz_2004.jpg

The heavy part can be collected but will it worth it ?

Sure such signals are the tools in such conflicts: Trump did the last few meters of his mad-man tactic, up to the edge of the cliff and Iran activated some proxies which the U.S. witnessed. Intel probably told this to Trump and he said "damn they send another confrontation signal and I have no "war on the table" option left".
However we must expect a counter from the U.S. a indirect one via attacks on Irans allies or sabotage. They still have subtile options.

Back
Top Bottom