when you don't have anything to say , you start trolling & insulting

grown up plz

he is from Lithuania

he is really respectable person

he never insulted anybody

so , plz stop this annoying troll

we are not your enemy

plz understand this

Thanks for your kind words, but IMO its best to just ignore trolls, automatic filtering of random BS saves time and brain cells :)

halfkoreanhalfturkish_150haziran29.jpg

det_alvanoi_skender_turkey.jpg

0916-NEWMODEL-libya-turkey-Erdogan-02_full_600.jpg

libyan-rebels-turkey-flag.jpg

tumblr_md9xmfFYme1r3bxi9o1_1280.jpg

In 1981, the centennial of Atatürk's birth, his memory was honoured by the UN and UNESCO, which declared it The Atatürk Year in the World and adopted the Resolution on the Atatürk Centennial. The Atatürk Memorial in Wellington, New Zealand (which also serves as a memorial to the ANZAC troops who died at Gallipoli); the Atatürk Memorial in the place of honour on ANZAC Parade in Canberra, Australia; the Atatürk Forest in Israel; and the Atatürk Square in Rome, Italy, are only a few examples. He has roads named after him in several countries, like the Kemal Atatürk Marg in New Delhi, India, Kemal Atatürk Avenue in Dhaka, Bangladesh, the Atatürk Avenue in the heart of Islamabad in Pakistan, the Atatürk Road in the southern city of province of Sindh of Pakistan called Larkana where Atatürk visited back in 1923, Mustafá Kemal Atatürk street in the Naco district of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and the street and memorial Atatürk in the Amsterdam-Noord borough of Amsterdam, Netherlands. The entrance to Princess Royal Harbour in Albany, Western Australia is named Atatürk Channel. There are many statues and streets named after Atatürk in Northern Cyprus.

No country would do these if they hated us .

Nonsense pics. In most countries in the world 'Turk' is a derogatory term. Pictures prove nothing. In almost whole Eastern Europa there is an anti-Turkish sentiment.

@Surenas : I talked to Aero & he said its alright if you want to show the Pakistani flag !

Last edited by a moderator:
Turk means strong and a person calling me that is an honour to me. You can speak all you like the picture speaks for itself hhaha I know your jealous.

I'm not jealous. In most countries I've visited, many people always ask if I'm a Turk, and when I say no, most are relieved.

@Surenas : I talked to Aero & he said its alright if you want to show the Pakistani flag !

Thanks bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonsense pics. In most countries in the world 'Turk' is a derogatory term. Pictures prove nothing. In almost whole Eastern Europa there is an anti-Turkish sentiment.

1 country probably and that's not all - Serbia.

Very high to nearly all of these countries either like or neutral

Romania
Macedonia
Bosnia
Albania
Moldova

Can't remember any more

Those who hate are bacuse of inferiority complex and embarrassment of being ruled for hundred of years.

I'm not jealous. In most countries I've visited, many people always ask if I'm a Turk, and when I say no, most are relieved.

Thanks bro.

Loool see how I know your lying, because they will usually ask are you Arab because most think your Arabs. ( no offence to Arabs)

Iran's mini subs are extremely difficult for U.S to discover: U.S commander
The challenge of mini-subs
The US Navy is more accustomed to tracking large, Soviet-era nuclear-class submarines — something Iran knows well, adds Commander Harmer. “Looking for small subs in shallow water is much more difficult, because the acoustics are so much more difficult — smaller makes less noise.”

As a result, he adds, the Iranian military-industrial complex “has prioritized these mini-subs — and have gone into overdrive building them.” Mini-submarines are generally considered any submarine vessel under 500 tons and roughly 100 feet long or less.

Five years ago, the Iranian military had “no mini-subs,” says Harmer, senior naval analyst at the Institute for the Study of War in Washington. Now they have 19 in service, and are building an average of four per year — a “strategically significant” force, he adds.

While the diesel-electric powered Iranian mini-submarines have limited range, they have torpedo tubes and can quickly lay mines, which is their most troublesome feature, according to US military officials.

Iran also has “significant special operations capability,” including “extensively” trained frogmen, says Harmer. However, at a tactical level, the most likely use of Iranian frogmen would be against civilian targets such as oil tankers and other international commercial maritime traffic, he adds.
U.S. quietly prepares for naval clash with Iran in Strait of Hormuz | MinnPost

I posted this for those dear ignorant members who say mini submarines are useless.If your country can't build them,doesn't mean they are useless.so please don't open your mouth and say the first thing that comes to your minds.
This is a defence forum,people who come here are supposed to have the least info about basic military definitions.

Mini subs have a great strategic value. Iran's kilo subs are much easier for the US to intercept, monitor and destroy, than Iran's mini Ghadir subs, which can operate more silently in the Straight of Hormuz. The same counts for Iran's small and fast speedboats, used in a asymmetrical way.

In 2002 an American war game showed that Iran's asymmetrical navy was able to destroy most of the US fleet in the Persian Gulf.

USA can easily destroy Iran's 1,500 ton destroyers and whole fleet but no need to attack when sanctions are enough, iran should ask for help from Venezuela, armenia and Hezbollah (which isn't a country) for help. Their only allies.

Back
Top Bottom