when you don't have anything to say , you start trolling & insulting

grown up plz

he is from Lithuania

he is really respectable person

he never insulted anybody

so , plz stop this annoying troll

we are not your enemy

plz understand this

Lool tork isn't that supposed to be insult in your language? Persian kitty I know your angry what Turks did to you before so you should learn how to spell.

I'm not anyone's enemy, I don't insult anybody.

I would say one thing, please look in the mirror ( not yourself but your people) look at the threads some guy made called tabriz Azari here and then speak.

lol. I will give my life to protect persian empire. Besides our own man is iranian prez. When can I join. :)

great !

so , we should stop enriching uranium & start importing guys from India

cheep & handful

Lool tork isn't that supposed to be insult in your language? Persian kitty I know your angry what Turks did to you before so you should learn how to spell.

I would say one thing, please look in the mirror ( not yourself but your people) look at the threads some guy made called tabriz Azari here and then speak.

ok ok !

sorry my bad , " turk "

plz don't listen to propaganda

Iran isn't your enemy

we just need to protect Islam

open your eyes & look into the world in different way

and you dont think its insult:hitwall::hitwall:

Greeks dislike you, so as Armenians, Serbs, Croats, Bulgars, Dutch, Germans, Russians, etc. I can't think of a country where the name 'Turk' is honor full.

:lol::lol: none of those countries except armenians and serbs hate us . if they hated us they wouldnt visit our countries and from personal i can say they certainly dont .

Iranians - because everyone in the world hates you let me say the ones that like you . Armenians , Venezuela hezbollah :lol::lol:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=turkish+friendship&page=1[/video]

Respect

4815156-Turkey_Bosnia_match_in_october_2008.jpg

Theres so many that like us , you will have to write the ones that dislike , theres so many that hate you , you will have to write the ones that like .

Back
Top Bottom