What's new

Iran-Turkey:Battle for Hegemony

In land You can't build a tank like ours,anti-tank missiles like Toophan-5 and many other things.Consider the missile that Hezbollah used against Merkava tanks was Toophan-3 or 4.

Sorry for my ignorance but this so called Toophan missile must be the USA TOW being produced in 1970's ? Turkey have also some in inventory. What about tank mentioned ? Is it the one using M-60 chassis and being introduced with a picture without thermals/E/O's while firing ?

In comparison, There isn't a factor like "You have one, Look at here We have also one in same class".

There is a fact that Most of your systems come from old which is being tried to be upgradd in home to keep them more years at inventory under sanctions or copy 1960 Soviet or USA tech (because There isn't other way). In this aspect, For example, While Your thermal systems use LWIR detector technologies, Turkey would have already been developed 2 generation ahead of LWIR technology called QWIP systems whose detection and resolution is far better than older generaton. In this circumstance, It is no mean to compare both as equal because LWIR don't have any chance against QWIP in 21. century...

That was just an example. If you don't have knowledge enough to counter the enemy systems with your technology, No need to construct/build/develop a thing to be called as x thing developer.

PDF isn't a place for me to teach the boys about Turkish defence industry. At least, Go to Turkish defence section and type something to get usefull information to learn How advanced Turkish defence industry is in terms of naval/land technologies instead of talking nonsense like that...
Then you think we are not able to upgrade them?Because of many threats for us,We don't let many of our achievements be known to others so keep your head under snow and continue to talk like the people who don't have the ability of reasoning. Your only power is because of NATO not because of yourself and of course I don't say you're not powerful.

Sorry for my ignorance but this so called Toophan missile must be the USA TOW being produced in 1970's ? Turkey have also some in inventory. What about tank mentioned ? Is it the one using M-60 chassis and being introduced with a picture without thermals/E/O's while firing ?
The two first versions of that were basically TOW with a little improvements but version 5 is so awesome that you can't imagine.
Just go and take a look at wikipedia.And about Tank:It is only 40 tons while it uses 1500 engine and can shoot while moving and uses 125mm gun it has many features that I can't name here.Zolfaghar 3
We are producing a better tank you'll see in future but till then Zolfaghar is more than enough to compete Turkey.

Just enjoy with blinds whose brains have been fulled with governmental propagandas in terms of industrial growth rates, While World statics are accused as wrong... :)
Alright,then you'll see that our governmental propaganda will show it's real capability in facing enemies and make you accept who is the best.

Then you think we are not able to upgrade them?Because of many threats for us,We don't let many of our achievements be known to others so keep your head under snow and continue to talk like the people who don't have the ability of reasoning. Your only power is because of NATO not because of yourself and of course I don't say you're not powerful.

I am talking about Turkey's industry and military, boy. If I mentioned something about NATO against Iran, I will type something like "There will be no place for even breathing against a fully NATO agression". To hide this truth, Your government is making daily strength propaganda with 1960 NATO copy products locating in your inventory. Face with facts. You are being proud of older generation NATO technologies and threatening others with them but Have you ever think the strength of NATO in 21. century ? Out of imagination. All those propaganda activities of your country is to make you blind against a likely NATO agression and keep you alive psicologically.

About your upgrade efforts, You can do indeed. I will try to tell it with an example. While USA is replacing F-16 Block-50 aircraft (Despite Iran don't have an aircraft on par with Block-50, USA is upgrading them with cutting-edge technological devices) radars with much more capable one under CCIP upgrade program, You can just maintain its cables, power devices...etc

R&D and technology is completely different things than re-producing or re-upgrading 1960 NATO or soviet devices. That's the one you can't comprehend so You always fall into behind in this race..

Alright,then you'll see that our governmental propaganda will show it's real capability in facing enemies and make you accept who is the best.

As I said above... :)

@ Hossein2

Jamaran is a Mowj class frigate. The reason you think its a Destroyer is because (according to some Iranian members on the forum) the word for Frigate was mistranslated by Western Media sources when they printed the story.

Furthermore, Iran and Turkey have NO Destroyers in their current fleets. Destroyers tend to weigh in at +7000 tonnes these days so saying that a 1,420 tonne vessel is a destroyer is laughable.

Before trying to talk about other nation's Navies educate yourself about your own navy first.

The two first versions of that were basically TOW with a little improvements but version 5 is so awesome that you can't imagine.

Hmm I don't have any doubt. Most propably, Version 5 must be something on par with TOW-2 whose capabilities are out of our imaginations... ;)

Just go and take a look at wikipedia.And about Tank:It is only 40 tons while it uses 1500 engine and can shoot while moving and uses 125mm gun it has many features that I can't name here.Zolfaghar 3
We are producing a better tank you'll see in future but till then Zolfaghar is more than enough to compete Turkey.

Hmmm, Shoot while moving must be a new capability in tank FCS technologies. We have to told it to Aselsan to develop something on par with Iranian tank FCS...

Mate, The thing you told us as a magic is being used in our mini turrets... :)

aselsan-3.jpg

@ Hossein2

Jamaran is a Mowj class frigate. The reason you think its a Destroyer is because (according to some Iranian members on the forum) the word for Frigate was mistranslated by Western Media sources when they printed the story.

Furthermore, Iran and Turkey have NO Destroyers in their current fleets. Destroyers tend to weigh in at +7000 tonnes these days so saying that a 1,420 tonne vessel is a destroyer is laughable.

Before trying to talk about other nation's Navies educate yourself about your own navy first.
First complete your KNOWLEDGE then try to comment.We have 3 Artimis destroyers and I am not mentioning our Jamaran or other frigates among them!:tdown:

Hmm I don't have any doubt. Most propably, Version 5 must be something on par with TOW-2 whose capabilities are out of our imaginations... ;)

Hmmm, Shoot while moving must be a new capability in tank FCS technologies. We have to told it to Aselsan to develop something on par with Iranian tank FCS...

Mate, The thing you told us as a magic is being used in our mini turrets... :)

aselsan-3.jpg
Tell me how much TOW can move in armor?
Are you showing me a Browning machine gun and telling me it can shoot while moving??!!!

@ Hossein2

Özturk,

Don't you know Iran uses different type of ship classification to identify as destroyer or not. 1800dwt British copy corvette is even being called as Destroyer in Iranian media... They create a new area in naval technologies. They can reach the firepower of a destroyer with a 1800dwt hull.

Take a look poor Turkey. We have been developing a ship which has a deplacement of 6500-7000dwt but We call it as Frigate. When It is compared with Iranian 1800dwt destroyers, They are out of imagination limits in terms of naval technologies... So sad...

Özturk,

Don't you know Iran uses different type of ship classification to identify as destroyer or not. 1800dwt British copy corvette is even being called as Destroyer in Iranian media... They create a new area in naval technologies. They can reach the firepower of a destroyer with a 1800dwt hull.

Take a look poor Turkey. We have been developing a ship which has a deplacement of 6500-7000dwt but We call it as Frigate. When It is compared with Iranian 1800dwt destroyers, They are out of imagination limits in terms of naval technologies... So sad...
If you go to the Global Firepower - 2012 World Military Strength Ranking you'll see Iran has 3 destroyers.
Toophan-5 can penetrate more than 900mm in armor.

Of course I do not believe their records since Iran is stronger than Turkey and it has more than 5000 tanks not 1793 as they say but I can name destroyers:1-Palang 2-Babr 3-Damavand.

Iranians living in la la land never ceases to amaze me. hey think their world war 2 military is enough to face the entire world. LoL I am really really really petting the Iranians. Their government is leading them to ruin and their outdated equipment is what they dance with around a fire. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom