What's new

Iran-Turkey:Battle for Hegemony

First complete your KNOWLEDGE then try to comment.We have 3 Artimis destroyers and I am not mentioning our Jamaran or other frigates among them!:tdown:

Ok this is getting boring now. I don't know why I'm wasting my time trying to point out your errors. The fact that your arguing about this with Cabatli who is a well known and respected member of this forum (especially in regards to Naval matters) is funny.

1. Your sole source is Global Fire Power? Their rankings are complete BS.

2. A 1,420 tonne vessel cannot be classed as a Destroyer.

3. Babr and Palang are ex Allen M. Summer Destroyers that the Turkish Navy also used until 1994. Both of these ships cannot be classified as Destoyers as of 2012.

4. Milgem class corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I have provided you with this link so you can educate yourself. We class this 2,300 tonne vessel as a corvette.

Cabatli this guy has some serious delusions. He's like the human version of PressTV. :rofl:

Toophan-5 can penetrate more than 900mm in armor.

BGM-71C variant; TOW-2 can also penetrate 900mm RHA. What an interesting match, isn't it ? Mostprobably, USA copied Iran Toophan-5 tandem warhead technologies...

well ,
la la land is where that in it slaves thinking they have more power than their master .....

come on Turks , are you think your master didn't attack us for nothing !?

Well , Isreal couldn't destroying Hezbollah with his tanks and air force , how Turks can saying we would destroying Iran army in blink of an eye ...

we wouldn't need to fight you directly , we can give weapon to kurds and they would freeing their land ..........

well ,
la la land is where that in it slaves thinking they have more power than their master .....

Well , Isreal couldn't destroying Hezbollah with his tanks and air force , how Turks can saying we would destroying Iran army in blink of an eye ...

we wouldn't need to fight you directly , we can give weapon to kurds and they would freeing their land ..........

well ,

well ,

Mountain pigs have enough support from Russians and Zionists. They don't need crappy Iran weapons.

Iran's economy mainly depends on oil exports while our economy is an industrialized one. Still, Iranian kids dreaming about destroyers and planes. Funny thing isn't it?

Mountain pigs have enough support from Russians and Zionists. They don't need crappy Iran weapons.

well , so please remember we can teach these so called mountain pigs with our exclusive tactic before yelling on us ....
unfortunately for you , number of people with same of my ideas are grown in recent past years , we shouldn't sit and let everyone yelling on us and act like super power because of some weapons that their master gave it to them ( especially our neighbors ) ....

well , so please remember we can teach these so called mountain pigs with our exclusive tactic before yelling on us ....
unfortunately for you , number of people with same of my ideas are grown in recent past years , we shouldn't sit and let everyone yelling on us and act like super power because of some weapons that their master gave it to them ( especially our neighbors ) ....

We invested and still investing billion dollars to our defence industry while our Iranian counterparts are playing plug-and-play with their American planes and missiles and making internal propaganda.

Iranians living in la la land never ceases to amaze me. hey think their world war 2 military is enough to face the entire world. LoL I am really really really petting the Iranians. Their government is leading them to ruin and their outdated equipment is what they dance with around a fire. :rofl:
Listen guy,I do not have any talk with absent-minded Arabs like you!We will never start a war unless for God so we are always victorious even if we die during battle.And don't worry for us we won't be ruined.We will show you how we can fight with that WWII weapons if sb attacks us.:cool:

Ok this is getting boring now. I don't know why I'm wasting my time trying to point out your errors. The fact that your arguing about this with Cabatli who is a well known and respected member of this forum (especially in regards to Naval matters) is funny.

1. Your sole source is Global Fire Power? Their rankings are complete BS.

2. A 1,420 tonne vessel cannot be classed as a Destroyer.

3. Babr and Palang are ex Allen M. Summer Destroyers that the Turkish Navy also used until 1994. Both of these ships cannot be classified as Destoyers as of 2012.

4. Milgem class corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I have provided you with this link so you can educate yourself. We class this 2,300 tonne vessel as a corvette.

Cabatli this guy has some serious delusions. He's like the human version of PressTV. :rofl:
Whatever you say still you don't have any vessel that can challenge Jamaran so don't waste your time defending your so called "domestic industry" and it's better for you not listen to the US bluffs.For your friend I would say Orlicans are not 20mm,they are 35mm.And Jamaran consists of 20mm and 12.7mm guns.Keep dreaming about your vessel.(remember I'm not comparing Iran with US!)

Listen guy,I do not have any talk with absent-minded Arabs like you!We will never start a war unless for God so we are always victorious even if we die during battle.And don't worry for us we won't be ruined.We will show you how we can fight with that WWII weapons if sb attacks us.:cool:

Pay attention, WW-1 weapons were good in their times but Today's defence technologies can't even let to breath the enemy who can't follow/develop technology but re-produce obsolete systems as own...

Ok. A simple example. Let's show me the most modern wheeled vehicle in land sector being developed by Iran and I will compare it with Turkish equivalent to reveal some basic truths in accordance with NATO standarts (If you can give me the real technical specifications, STANAG level...etc).

Pay attention, WW-1 weapons were good in their times but Today's defence technologies can't even let to breath the enemy who can't follow/develop technology but re-produce obsolete systems as own...

Ok. A simple example. Let's show me the most modern wheeled vehicle in land sector being developed by Iran and I will compare it with Turkish equivalent to reveal some basic truths in accordance with NATO standarts (If you can give me the real technical specifications, STANAG level...etc).
Alright,then give me time and I'll tell you that.I should search for it.

Whatever you say still you don't have any vessel that can challenge Jamaran so don't waste your time defending your so called "domestic industry" and it's better for you not listen to the US bluffs.For your friend I would say Orlicans are not 20mm,they are 35mm.And Jamaran consists of 20mm and 12.7mm guns.Keep dreaming about your vessel.(remember I'm not comparing Iran with US!)

Joke of the Day, How on earth can you expect me to believe a small 1400 Tonnes Warship can be classified as Destroyers. Our Milgem Corvettes are already 2400 Tonnes, So if your Jamerans are 'Destoyers' then our Milgems might as well be Cruisers. Try not the fool yourself, Its pathetic to say the least.

Besides how can you compare an industry that is mainly based on reverse enginering and copyin cold war weapons against such an High-Tech Turkish Industry. Your best is our worst.

Joke of the Day, How on earth can you expect me to believe a small 1400 Tonnes Warship can be classified as Destroyers. Our Milgem Corvettes are already 2400 Tonnes, So if your Jamerans are 'Destoyers' then our Milgems might as well be Cruisers. Try not the fool yourself, Its pathetic to say the least.

Besides how can you compare an industry that is mainly based on reverse enginering and copyin cold war weapons against such an High-Tech Turkish Industry. Your best is our worst.

Leave them to it bro. When their lumps of iron are burning at their docks after they eventually attack us we will have the last laugh.

Back
Top Bottom