What's new

Iran-Turkey:Battle for Hegemony

Great a new sh_it hole.

*hossein2. Iran is the best most powerful and bravest country in the hol wide world.
It can blow up any country with its unbelievable missiles and can teach its super secret fighting tactics to f.ex the Kurds to kill every Turk. Iran can develop 5gen fighter and AC and UCAV's and spy sat's. Stealthy frigates and deadly destroyers with supreme fire power.

Cabatli needs to know the truth doesn't he. Long live GREAT PERSIA.

Hussein2 can I ask you your age?
Becuise you have been in a pissing contest with every Turk.
But don't do it agains Cabatli he will drawn you.
He is truly one of the most respected members in the forum and his knoledge is way over you head.
Probable more then the most members of PDF.

I think personally that a armed conflict (not war) between Iran and turkey would be a hell for the both parts and no one would be a winner. Except (we all know who). The region need stability and peace.

Maybe you have fever!It's the fact that Iran has the best military in the whole region!After Iran,Turkey is second and I believed that Pakistan would be the third but after NATO's attack on your army and your strange response(your army even didn't shoot a bullet to protect it's soldiers!)I think I should change my opinion.

@ Hossein 2

Dude this shows that only your emotions are speaking..and you write without knowing the realities on ground.

1) Turkey for sure has the best conventional forces when you compare all three mostly because it is part of NATO and because of its professionalism. It has a capable air force, good military hardware production capacity and a pretty good navy.

2) When you are left with Pakistan and Iran..both have strong armies (i am not including the fact that Pak is a nuclear power otherwise Pak wins hands down )...first we look at the airforce...PAF has shot down Indian, Israeli and Russian aircraft..(i can give u links if u want).while Iranians have only faced the Iraqis...Iraqi airforce has never been a decent air force...In Anatolian Eagle exercises 2010..in 3 on 3 dogfight of PAF F16 A/Bs and British RAF typhoons...PAF took 3 out of 3 kills..it in reported by Air force Monthly Magazine...probably July issue (if u want i can tell u the page number)... Right now the condition of Iranian airforce isn't that good mostly cuz of sanctions..it was good during Shah's time.
When it comes to Army, our army trains almost all the gulf countries in the region. Not only this the professionalism can be known by the swords of honour won by Pakistani cadets in Sandrust Military Academy in Uk or by the fact that Pak Army won the cambrian patrol exercises 2010 hosting many contries including those from Nato. Pak has tremendous experience of wars, limited battles and skirmishes against India. It fights in the mountainous tribal areas against Taliban for COIN pruposes. While Iran has fought a long war with Iraq...kind of conventional...but Iraqi army wasn't that professional to begin with. Pakistan Army is fighting on the highest battlefield in the world where the average temperatures are minus 55-70 degree celcisu.Even the Americans and British can't fight there...yet we are there. Here is a video with description of that area in English

I am not including the quality of weapons systems (i.e tanks, APC's, cruise missiles etc) otherwise Pakistan again wins hands down...as some one pointed out that quality of weapons doesn't matter so i am only focusing on professionalism and training.

I respect Iran a lot and respect its military but the way you targeted my country and my army in your post i had to write all of this. We have the second biggest Shia poppulation in the world after Iran ...we need to have good relations with Iran...let me assure you that we have nothing against Iran...No hard feelings Bro !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you give me yours features?As I told you I should have a small research then I tell you about ours.I promise not to exaggerate and you should do that too.

What do you want to know?About armies or military industry?

I didn't want you to invent the wheel again. I just asked you to reveal a simple Iranian wheeled armoured vehicle which can be compared or to be on par with Turkey's or Western armoured vehicles in field but You couldn't. Why ? Because My friend, When It comes to speak about strength and propaganda in forums/media, You always open your mouth big thanks to your government's brainwashing activities over public but When It comes to field performance and specifications, design criterias...etc of obsolete systems, You always fall behind of others with your 1970 copy Western/Soviet products...

You are just good at producing 1965-70 USA designed missiles such as HAWK, Sparrow, TOW...etc but never Land/Naval/Aerial sectors. Copying obsolete missile systems to manufacture them in home does't mean you produce/follow technology... The day you understood it will be too late...

The GlobalFirePower is not "US records", they are made by some military loving idiots living in America who think they are know-hows, yet know nothing about how to rank a true military.

CIA ranked Pakistan 10, Turkey 12, and Iran 18. I can provide you the source for this as well.
Then I think that is for making you feel hopeful!:no:

@ Hossein 2

Dude this shows that only your emotions are speaking..and you write without knowing the realities on ground.

1) Turkey for sure has the best conventional forces when you compare all three mostly because it is part of NATO and because of its professionalism. It has a capable air force, good military hardware production capacity and a pretty good navy.

2) When you are left with Pakistan and Iran..both have strong armies (i am not including the fact that Pak is a nuclear power otherwise Pak wins hands down )...first we look at the airforce...PAF has shot down Indian, Israeli and Russian aircraft..(i can give u links if u want).while Iranians have only faced the Iraqis...Iraqi airforce has never been a decent air force...In Anatolian Eagle exercises 2010..in 3 on 3 dogfight of PAF F16 A/Bs and British RAF typhoons...PAF took 3 out of 3 kills..it in reported by Air force Monthly Magazine...probably July issue (if u want i can tell u the page number)... Right now the condition of Iranian airforce isn't that good mostly cuz of sanctions..it was good during Shah's time.
When it comes to Army, our army trains almost all the gulf countries in the region. Not only this the professionalism can be known by the swords of honour won by Pakistani cadets in Sandrust Military Academy in Uk or by the fact that Pak Army won the cambrian patrol exercises 2010 hosting many contries including those from Nato. Pak has tremendous experience of wars, limited battles and skirmishes against India. It fights in the mountainous tribal areas against Taliban for COIN pruposes. While Iran has fought a long war with Iraq...kind of conventional...but Iraqi army wasn't that professional to begin with. Pakistan Army is fighting on the highest battlefield in the world where the average temperatures are minus 55-70 degree celcisu.Even the Americans and British can't fight there...yet we are there. Here is a video with description of that area in English

I am not including the quality of weapons systems (i.e tanks, APC's, cruise missiles etc) otherwise Pakistan again wins hands down...as some one pointed out that quality of weapons doesn't matter so i am only focusing on professionalism and training.

I respect Iran a lot and respect its military but the way you targeted my country and my army in your post i had to write all of this. We have the second biggest Shia poppulation in the world after Iran ...we need to have good relations with Iran...let me assure you that we have nothing against Iran...No hard feelings Bro !!!
Listen bro I never said your army is not professional but admit that they should have answered NATO in an appropriate way.First you think that we fought only Iraqis?I swear you're wrong.Among pilots who used Iraqi Jets were lots of English,US,German,etc.And of course if you think that Iraq in that time wasn't professional you're completely wrong.Major powers had trained them and they were completely trained and had a classic army.Don't forget that just more than 40 countries were supplying Iraq while we had the limit to shoot only two cannon bullets per day.
We had to use are Phoenix missiles in a way that they last till the last day of war.And for your more knowledge read messages 66 and 68.We are not less trained than the others.
We had modern equipment but no one supplied us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't want you to invent the wheel again. I just asked you to reveal a simple Iranian wheeled armoured vehicle which can be compared or to be on par with Turkey's or Western armoured vehicles in field but You couldn't. Why ? Because My friend, When It comes to speak about strength and propaganda in forums/media, You always open your mouth big thanks to your government's brainwashing activities over public but When It comes to field performance and specifications, design criterias...etc of obsolete systems, You always fall behind of others with your 1970 copy Western/Soviet products...

You are just good at producing 1965-70 USA designed missiles such as HAWK, Sparrow, TOW...etc but never Land/Naval/Aerial sectors. Copying obsolete missile systems to manufacture them in home does't mean you produce/follow technology... The day you understood it will be too late...
I am not a military expert so I need time to have a survey but if you want then I will tell you what I know:
Rakhsh wheeled armored vehicle:It uses a 155 hp engine and it's full loaded weight is 7.5 tons.It can reach to 95 km/h in road.
It can carry 8 fully equipped soldiers and 2 crews.It uses a DSHK heavy machine gun as it's main gun for the basic model.In other models it uses 23mm ZU-23 cannons or a 30mm cannon(similar to BMP-2). It's first type was invulnerable against 7.62mm guns but it is improved to 14.5mm calibers.And it keeps soldiers safe against chemical,biological and nuclear attacks.

I am not a military expert so I need time to have a survey but if you want then I will tell you what I know:

You aren't a military expert indeed but When It comes to downgrade/underestimate other's industrial capabilities, especially Turkish defence industry, against glorious Iranian industry to make favour of Iran at every conditions, You suddenly start talking as If being an expert but When It comes to tell something about the domestic things you are going to use against the countries you are threatening as a king of this region, You can't count anything different than ballistic and some old copy USA and soviet missile systems.

Honestly, You know What you are talking about ? How can You, as a member who can't come to this forum with a simple Iranian made wheeled vehicle, claim that Iran is way ahead of Turkey (Even If Iran ahead of us) or some others in terms of engineering/technology in some specific areas? Isnt it a pure contradiction or You are blind enough to see the truths about yourself ?

Great a new sh_it hole.

*hossein2. Iran is the best most powerful and bravest country in the hol wide world.
It can blow up any country with its unbelievable missiles and can teach its super secret fighting tactics to f.ex the Kurds to kill every Turk. Iran can develop 5gen fighter and AC and UCAV's and spy sat's. Stealthy frigates and deadly destroyers with supreme fire power.

Cabatli needs to know the truth doesn't he. Long live GREAT PERSIA.

Hussein2 can I ask you your age?
Becuise you have been in a pissing contest with every Turk.
But don't do it agains Cabatli he will drawn you.
He is truly one of the most respected members in the forum and his knoledge is way over you head.
Probable more then the most members of PDF.

I think personally that a armed conflict (not war) between Iran and turkey would be a hell for the both parts and no one would be a winner. Except (we all know who). The region need stability and peace.
Listen guy,whatever you say I won't bother myself to pay attention!(Of course your idea is respectable for all)
I will never think about IRAN-TURKEY war!That is impossible.
We are not each others enemies and we only express our opinion which is respectable.All of the people I'm talking to,are my friends. As Muslims we are actually brothers.We are talking as friends.We are not fighting!And yes you can ask my age!I am 18.
And I will never believe Iran is weaker since I think I gave good reasons in all previous messages.

You aren't a military expert indeed but When It comes to downgrade/underestimate other's industrial capabilities, especially Turkish defence industry, against glorious Iranian industry to make favour of Iran at every conditions, You suddenly start talking as If being an expert but When It comes to tell something about the domestic things you are going to use against the countries you are threatening as a king of this region, You can't count anything different than ballistic and some old copy USA and soviet missile systems.

Honestly, You know What you are talking about ? How can You, as a member who can't come to this forum with a simple Iranian made wheeled vehicle, claim that Iran is way ahead of Turkey (Even If Iran ahead of us) or some others in terms of engineering/technology in some specific areas? Isnt it a pure contradiction or You are blind enough to see the truths about yourself ?
You are talking completely emotionally which shows you're angry.Listen mate I have explained some of our missiles and you better than me know that many of them are not reverse engineered.So don't trick yourself!

You are talking completely emotionally which shows you're angry.Listen mate I have explained some of our missiles and you better than me know that many of them are not reverse engineered.So don't trick yourself!

Please shut the crap, The only edge you have over us is Rocket technology and by 2014 even in that area we will be superior to you. Dont bother trying to compare old iranian wheeled APC against, Lets say RN-94, Nurol Ejder, FNSS Pars, Otokar Arma and Yavuz and last the HEMA APC. 3 of them are indegenious while the other 2 are experimental with foreing cooperation. We beat iran in both quantity and Quality. Dont bother writing back you'll just end in deeper ****.

Current Iranian military capabilities are not yet tested. Anyone who claims this or that, may get wrong idea.

Certainly, Iran has a lot to improve, especially navy and airforce. Point.

Iran boy,

Sometimes, I want to play with the excited kids like you in those subjects to open your eyes but As an advice, Next time, When you agreed on talking about others capabilities to commence a p@ssing contest to declare Iran as master of defence technologies, Study your lessons harder than curent, Otherwise, You will be falled into such bad situation.

You may convince somebody in forums with a one seated helo with non-rotating gun, Tanks without thermal periscops, space rockets with 50 kg carriage capacity, super satellites with 250m resolution level, submarine FCS with a windows based software, avionics with English stickers....etc Iran military pictures that never will be used on field bu manufactured just for saying but You are in a wrong adress to spread those propagandas...

I see your statements changing within pages. Don't talk with the mouth of your press but try to look the events with a global eye and check How technologies have been built by Major players, Then classify yourself something important in accordance with those criterias.

Iran boy,

Sometimes, I want to play with the excited kids like you in those subjects to open your eyes but As an advice, Next time, When you agreed on talking about others capabilities to commence a p@ssing contest to declare Iran as master of defence technologies, Study your lessons harder than curent, Otherwise, You will be falled into such bad situation.

You may convince somebody in forums with a one seated helo with non-rotating gun, Tanks without thermal periscops, space rockets with 50 kg carriage capacity, super satellites with 250m resolution level, submarine FCS with a windows based software, avionics with English stickers....etc Iran military pictures that never will be used on field bu manufactured just for saying but You are in a wrong adress to spread those propagandas...

I see your statements changing within pages. Don't talk with the mouth of your press but try to look the events with a global eye and check How technologies have been built by Major players, Then classify yourself something important in accordance with those criterias.
I am sorry for you.I thought you had logical point of view but I see I was wrong.If you deduce only on a picture(about tanks thermal prescopes)I should tell you IT DOES HAVE THAT and if all of your information comes through such photos then I don't blame you.About space rockets that can only carry 50kg I should tell you improvements DOES NOT occur at once and in a twinkling of an eye.It goes ahead step by step.And I assure you strongly that our homemade tank might not be as good as Abrahams but it is comparable at the fronts.

I am sorry for you.I thought you had logical point of view but I see I was wrong.If you deduce only on a picture(about tanks thermal prescopes)I should tell you IT DOES HAVE THAT and if all of your information comes through such photos then I don't blame you.About space rockets that can only carry 50kg I should tell you improvements DOES NOT occur at once and in a twinkling of an eye.It goes ahead step by step.And I assure you strongly that our homemade tank might not be as good as Abrahams but it is comparable at the fronts.

Vaaaw, Finally, Instead of "Iran is the biggest/king" type of sentences, We started meeting more modest statements related with Iranian industry. Hmmm, At least, you started making some progress in terms of comprehending your governmental propaganda related with a Tank image firing without thermal periscope, A helo with non-rotating turret, A Huge ballistic missile with minor carriage capacity, A mighty satellite with 250m resolutions (Some of you even offered Turkey technology transfer for satellites !!! )...etc and many more !!! Actually, None of those have a place in 21. century battlefield environment...

BTW, I am not an Iranian engineer working for your industry so Judging a system by an image is the thing we can do the best but Think it like, If We catch all those stupid propaganda purposes with only an image, Can you imagine the real field performance of those systems you are daily spreading propaganda over them ? :)

Back
Top Bottom