What's new

Iran-Turkey:Battle for Hegemony

Joke of the Day, How on earth can you expect me to believe a small 1400 Tonnes Warship can be classified as Destroyers. Our Milgem Corvettes are already 2400 Tonnes, So if your Jamerans are 'Destoyers' then our Milgems might as well be Cruisers. Try not the fool yourself, Its pathetic to say the least.

Besides how can you compare an industry that is mainly based on reverse enginering and copyin cold war weapons against such an High-Tech Turkish Industry. Your best is our worst.
DREAM....DREAM....DREAM
You can't compare yourself with us and you know it better than me.So don't make me laugh.

Leave them to it bro. When their lumps of iron are burning at their docks after they eventually attack us we will have the last laugh.
If we want to attack you,there won't be any Saudi Arabia!I know you have bothered us a lot but we never attack a country first!
Keep it in your mind.NEVER!

Pay attention, WW-1 weapons were good in their times but Today's defence technologies can't even let to breath the enemy who can't follow/develop technology but re-produce obsolete systems as own...

Ok. A simple example. Let's show me the most modern wheeled vehicle in land sector being developed by Iran and I will compare it with Turkish equivalent to reveal some basic truths in accordance with NATO standarts (If you can give me the real technical specifications, STANAG level...etc).
Can you give me yours features?As I told you I should have a small research then I tell you about ours.I promise not to exaggerate and you should do that too.

:rofl:
Give me one good reason why....
What do you want to know?About armies or military industry?

What do you want to know?About armies or military industry?

Give me your best mister superior iran, Show us how 'good' and 'Indegenious' your industry is so we can see how good you really are, Basicly give me your best shot...

Code:
Hey hey easy ignore the fanboys..

Just say okay and let them keep the spirit high, they need that in these coming times will be hard for them..

Can you give me yours features?As I told you I should have a small research then I tell you about ours.I promise not to exaggerate and you should do that too.

Btw there is nothing to discus there, Iran doesnt even have wheeled armoured vehicles. Stop being ignorant

DREAM....DREAM....DREAM
You can't compare yourself with us and you know it better than me.So don't

True our only true rivals in the region now is Russia and in future will remain as Russia, Its ridicilous to compare with Iran which is no different than Afganistan!!

True our only true rivals in the region now is Russia and in future will remain as Russia, Its ridicilous to compare with Iran which is no different than Afganistan!!
I've answered you one time.Kids love to tell their dreams to others.:tdown:

Ignore Hossein2 guys..We all know the facts..Just let him be happy with his illusions

Turkey can steamroll to India lol.

WTF are you tripping about? Look at the numbers, quality vs quantity ratio, training, NATO doctrine, benefits of NATO membership (satellite, radar/AWACS data...).

Turkey's army in the cold war had the task of defending the southern flank vs USSR. Just saying....

Got bit carried away there, did ya? :)

Btw there is nothing to discus there, Iran doesnt even have wheeled armoured vehicles. Stop being ignorant
Listen buddy,if you want to behave like sissy girls tell me not to waste my time with you!
There are many fields that my army is better than yours.For example I'll tell you about missiles.
Our Ballistic land missiles are greater.How much distance can your best missile move?How much does it's warhead weigh?How much is it's speed?Ours is 3000 kilometers and we will improve it to +5500!
Shahab3 warhead had the power of 1.3 tons TNT which is improved and has 2000km range.Sejjil has more range(2500km and is improved) and uses solid fuel and more speed with the great resolution in meter measurement!
Fateh 110 is the short range missile that has everyone surprised by it's resolution and has 650kg explosives.We have such domestic missiles that are more than the hairs on your head(if you're not bald).That's why even without nukes we can make a country as HELL!About naval missiles we have made short range missiles as long range ones that I mention some of them:Raad cruise missile which has 360km range (might be improved.I am not sure about that) and 517kg explosives which is really high speed!Hoot torpedo which is believed before us,Russia had made them and there is no real difference between them except their names.It has the superb speed of 100m/s and Russian Generals believe without a nuclear warhead,two of them are adequate for sinking an aircraft carrier.Both our Kilo submarines and our warships carry them and have the ability to use them.Qader cruise missile which is similar to Noor but is longer and has bigger warhead which makes it more destructive. It has more range and higher speed.It uses similar warhead to Harpoon(225kg). In one test before mass production,It was able to sink a frigate only with it's 1/6 war head!Now you can imagine what it can do with a six time stronger warhead(consider that one Harpoon doesn't have the ability to sink a frigate since we have them too.)For the last thing I would suggest you Khalige Fars ballisticanti ship missile which has 300km range and 650kg high explosives!!!It's warhead is only a bit lighter than the whole Noor missile!!!The story gets interesting when you hear that it's velocity reaches 3Mach only some seconds after launching!!!!!!!!!!And you definitely know that in the last stage of ballistic missiles movement,their speed will increase because of the gravity and of course defending against ballistic missiles is always harder than a cruise one.
Now tell me,which one of those your country can produce without foreign help?I know that some of the missiles above are reverse engineered but many of them are our owns.(Like Khalige Fars)
Neither the USA nor Russia have such a missile.Only china and Iran.It is said that only two Khalige Fars missiles are enough to sink Nimitz aircraft carrier and if they hit that no one can save USS Nimitz(remember it is full of fuel and equipped Jets) and no one would be saved on it.
Are you satisfied?And of course we have wheeled armored vehicle with the name of Rakhsh:agree:

At least,If you accept US records you'll see they say Iran is 12 and Pak is 16.And of course Germany is 13.

The GlobalFirePower is not "US records", they are made by some military loving idiots living in America who think they are know-hows, yet know nothing about how to rank a true military.

CIA ranked Pakistan 10, Turkey 12, and Iran 18. I can provide you the source for this as well.

Oh Iran and its missiles!

Okay okay i admit it no need to hide anymore, Iran is a supa duper poweer :lol:

But it couldn't be as capable as now bro!The talk is between good and better not good and bad!You are right but sanctions awaken countries to be self sufficient.It can't be predicted when such powers stop helping a country!I think if we consider all the aspects we deduce Iran is a bit better.

Among Pakistan, Turkey and Iran, Iran had the most sanctions, followed by Pakistan which had sanctions for years. Turkey had no sanctions.

Iran at least had it's oil to help it out of it's trouble, what did we have in Pakistan? Nothing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom