What's new

Iran-Turkey:Battle for Hegemony

I am not a military expert so I need time to have a survey but if you want then I will tell you what I know:
Rakhsh wheeled armored vehicle:It uses a 155 hp engine and it's full loaded weight is 7.5 tons.It can reach to 95 km/h in road.
It can carry 8 fully equipped soldiers and 2 crews.It uses a DSHK heavy machine gun as it's main gun for the basic model.In other models it uses 23mm ZU-23 cannons or a 30mm cannon(similar to BMP-2). It's first type was invulnerable against 7.62mm guns but it is improved to 14.5mm calibers.And it keeps soldiers safe against chemical,biological and nuclear attacks.

If you dont know anything about Turkish or even Iranian military arsenal and military industry, why are you ranting? PDF is not children`s play ground..I dont care about whose dic. is bigger, its that mentality drives me crazy..

Why are we even comparing Iran and Turkey's military?Is there a coming fight between 2 countries that i'm not aware about?Why in the world Iran and Turkey are going to fight each other?

Both countries have their military standards,way of fighting,strategies,politics,interests.Both have nationalistic people.The border between Iran and Turkey goes back to 500 years ago,one of the oldest and most stable borders in the world.

Anyway,the topic is about 'Iran-Turkey:Battle for Hegemony',so please stick to topic.

I am not a military expert so I need time to have a survey but if you want then I will tell you what I know:
Rakhsh wheeled armored vehicle:It uses a 155 hp engine and it's full loaded weight is 7.5 tons.It can reach to 95 km/h in road.
It can carry 8 fully equipped soldiers and 2 crews.It uses a DSHK heavy machine gun as it's main gun for the basic model.In other models it uses 23mm ZU-23 cannons or a 30mm cannon(similar to BMP-2). It's first type was invulnerable against 7.62mm guns but it is improved to 14.5mm calibers.And it keeps soldiers safe against chemical,biological and nuclear attacks.

Really great vehicle it is(!):

rakhsh_wheeled_armoured_iranian_001.jpg

Yes it is great.I don't know what your APCs have that you honor?Is it invulnerable against 30mm cartridge?Does it have the ability to carry 20 soldiers?Does it use a 155mm cannon?Does it's maximum speed reaches 120km/h?
You seem to be not flexible.without NATO I don't believe you could endure more than 3 days.And you will not reach us in missiles industry till 2100.So whenever you made a solid fuel Ballistic missile with the range of +2500km,then come to have talks!
Having NATO's modern weapons does not have honor!Good bye till you make Ballistic missiles or a small submarine.:wave:

Yes it is great.I don't know what your APCs have that you honor?Is it invulnerable against 30mm cartridge?Does it have the ability to carry 20 soldiers?Does it use a 155mm cannon?Does it's maximum speed reaches 120km/h?
You seem to be not flexible.without NATO I don't believe you could endure more than 3 days.And you will not reach us in missiles industry till 2100.So whenever you made a solid fuel Ballistic missile with the range of +2500km,then come to have talks!
Having NATO's modern weapons does not have honor!Good bye till you make Ballistic missiles or a small submarine.:wave:

Winning a warfare based on honor?? In case you haven't noticed Samurai no longer use swords in battlefields anymore just sayin.

Really are you comparing THIS:
rakhsh_wheeled_armoured_iranian_001.jpg

With THIS:
Arma_6x6_Otokar_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_personnel_carrier_Turkey_Turkish_003.jpg

?

Iranian arrogance at its best here. perhaps the Iranian regime needed to instill the feeling of "Danger" and proclaim itself as the only "protectors from that danger" into Iranian public and further glorify it to protect itself from an uprising.

@ Hosein 2...dude Pak army didn't retaliate not because it couldn't...u and i know US Apache's were used in the Salala checkpost attack..and appaches could be shot down even by the planes which have retired from PAF. It wasn't about the capability. Pakistan Army is supposed to be an ally of US and US is the biggest supplier of weapons to Pakistan....had this been India or some other country..the world would have seen our response.

How delusional, Do you even know what the hell your talking about? 155mm Cannons one APCs? Those are freaking artilliry guns what the hells does this has to do with APCs? Jesus this comment is already enough to confirm my suspicion, You dont know the slighest clue what the hell your talking about imbecile.

this hosein guy will just answer rubbish every time hes doing it on purpose believe me

Hossein is just some 18 year old kid

And there are no tensions between Iran and Turkey IIRC

Even if it acquired the bomb, Iran would be more likely to use it against Pakistan than Israel.
And Iran's mullahs aren't crazy, they don't succumb to temptation, they are very clever, very deceitful. They have a long term game, they aren't going to lose it over some bomb.

Quit your Iran bashing, you are rambling on and not making any sense. Pakistan does not have any serious issues with Iran.

Hegemony over what? please!

We do not buy those divide and reign policies and talk in the western media.
Turkey, Iran, KSA and more than 50 other Muslim states know about these western policies and media manipulation attempts on the weak points of other nationals and their aims of promoting discord.

Hegemony over what? please!

We do not by those divide and reign policies and talk in the western media.
Turkey, Iran, KSA and more than 50 other Muslim states know about these western policies and media manipulation attempts on the weak points of other nationals and their aims of promoting discord.

I wouldnt say it better myself..Right on the spot my friend..Good Post!

Back
Top Bottom